• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

well tampon and all the flame posts he generates has this freaking thread perpetually reaching for them skies

[video=youtube;2T9aMDz3MVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9aMDz3MVU[/video]
Zaowan please smile.

Could you upload a longer clip and in slow motion? You cannot see clearly who shoots burst on the gal with black and green outfit. If that happen to be Zaowan he would have delay on his burst. Although I think it's still enough proof to ban him it's not 100% but if you do as I requested I can give my jugdement after that, else you will have to wait for Danny to ban him.

Yo Gail, me and some mates made some custom client for 7.4.. try to login on warmodeon and use bot!
If u like i can share : D

The important question is if it's possible to connect with a normal client. If you just changed RSA key you could probably even make a small change in Asprates IP changer to make normal client (and thus bots) work. If you want you can tell me in a PM but don't tell it to public. :)

[video=youtube;2T9aMDz3MVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9aMDz3MVU[/video]
Zaowan please smile.

Posting a message from Zaowan explaining the situation, since he's pissed u all think he uses a bot. While he hates botting:

Quoting:
First of all, I don't bot, you know that because I met you many times then you didn't say a shit. Because I got delay on atking, ( don't know why ) it seems that i'm botting. The second one, when I puffed, tried to do a ue but I didn't have mana so it didnt work.
You know that I don't bot but only because I rape you, then you try to do something stupid. I never bot and I never will. I hope you guys will understand, specially gm. I hope someday I will catch you and ur stupid bot. I am not botting, / Zaowan.

<End of quote>

Another quote:
And you tampon.... no words for you and your stupid clicking. When someones better than you, you just copy a shit video that doesn't proof anything. We use bot, and your so slow and your steel boots. Make a another movie where you only clicking / Zaowan.

first of all zaowan u suck anyways. second isn't it like this, you may have lagg but those laggs you can only see on your own computer?

The important question is if it's possible to connect with a normal client. If you just changed RSA key you could probably even make a small change in Asprates IP changer to make normal client (and thus bots) work. If you want you can tell me in a PM but don't tell it to public. :)

No, you can't.
The mechanism to identify the client protocol precedes the use of the RSA key, if indeed the key is used at all (for identifying).
It's certainly used for something concerning identification, but it's most certainly not the "DNA" of the client which you so seem to run around on the Tibia forums thinking and telling people (and you do so because you're insecure about it yourself, so you're waiting for someone like me to explain ;d).
Unfortunately I can't explain. I haven't solved it yet. But I know for sure that the RSA key is not what you think it is. After changing my RSA key, the packet structure seem to be the same - thus no changes has been made to the external identification-process between the server and client.

And I don't know what Zaowan does in his sparetime while I'm not looking, but I have seen no evidence or suggestions myself for him being inclined to use bot. Even when he's been killed like 7 times by the same guy in 1 hour and spent loads of money on aol, he never talked about or showed any signs of wanting to use a bot. So I don't think it's the case that he's a botter... His SD aim isn't good enough for an aimbot-claim anyway... If you (guys) absolutely have to accuse someone aimbotting, accuse Shine. His aim is so pro I might think he's aimbotting sometimes ;d Shinezor is botzor, I swearzor.

No, you can't.
The mechanism to identify the client protocol precedes the use of the RSA key, if indeed the key is used at all (for identifying).
It's certainly used for something concerning identification, but it's most certainly not the "DNA" of the client which you so seem to run around on the Tibia forums thinking and telling people (and you do so because you're insecure about it yourself, so you're waiting for someone like me to explain ;d).
Unfortunately I can't explain. I haven't solved it yet. But I know for sure that the RSA key is not what you think it is. After changing my RSA key, the packet structure seem to be the same - thus no changes has been made to the external identification-process between the server and client.

And I don't know what Zaowan does in his sparetime while I'm not looking, but I have seen no evidence or suggestions myself for him being inclined to use bot. Even when he's been killed like 7 times by the same guy in 1 hour and spent loads of money on aol, he never talked about or showed any signs of wanting to use a bot. So I don't think it's the case that he's a botter... His SD aim isn't good enough for an aimbot-claim anyway... If you (guys) absolutely have to accuse someone aimbotting, accuse Shine. His aim is so pro I might think he's aimbotting sometimes ;d Shinezor is botzor, I swearzor.

Where as you can explain to me how the client works I can explain to you how botters work. A normal player will either attack someone first or shoot a SD and right click (= attack, when using Classic Controls) and attack right after. If you enter someones screen, shooting a burst and SD instantly after burst, that means you used bot to do so. There is simply no way to do it that quickly without using hotkey for runes.

Where as you can explain to me how the client works I can explain to you how botters work. A normal player will either attack someone first or shoot a SD and right click (= attack, when using Classic Controls) and attack right after. If you enter someones screen, shooting a burst and SD instantly after burst, that means you used bot to do so. There is simply no way to do it that quickly without using hotkey for runes.

Its possible only if u are being exhausted by drinking mfs or shooting runes or if u are far on screen and cant shoot burst because of range of burst. But u can clear see he didnt get any exhaust and he wasnt far on screen so it means ....... and he also admitted so no more discusion about it. Hes busted and has to be banned.

How it will be with lostland? I was enjoying so playing there. OFFFFFFFFFTOP

I only created the map and everything and this was like 4-5 years ago so im not very active anymore, and now it's being run by a guy from poland. I am not playing there on normal char or gm :p i am barely present in the team. But I am talking to Keth (who is the polish guy) and right now I realize things are pretty bad there XD and it appears most people want the server to be resetted so it probably will. I don't know right now, but check the hosted forum for Lost Lands on otfans, thats where most info is.

First of all Tampon u are too big noob to fight with botters. If u improved ur skills u could easy fight with them. Its hard to win with aimbotters in closed room because they can shoot there sds perfect and burn ur all mana. Better is to fight with aimers on open, outrun them (what is impossible for u using steel bots :DD) and try to kill with energy ring trick (u got fast hand dont u ?).

98% of Warloria players have aim bot. I'm ready to duel record of each mouse attacks and how anyone thinks he is better from me can try.

@up you are come duel show your hand skill newbie karelazi bot styler.
@down no problem

Back