• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

[video=youtube;_RggNcttP9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RggNcttP9A&feature=related[/video]

vingaopdieklittaaa

thais map is wack clearly people agree as it peaks at no higher than 10 now, lol

Wacka wacka? Or just wack? Anyways, you are free to give suggestions but when you give us nothing we have no choice but to throw your feedback in the dust bin. I mean we litterly print it out and throw it in the dust bin.

Wacka wacka? Or just wack? Anyways, you are free to give suggestions but when you give us nothing we have no choice but to throw your feedback in the dust bin. I mean we litterly print it out and throw it in the dust bin.

wacka flocka flame?

i suggest you make new map maybe edron or something thais is just stale from playing it the first month or so

makedahmoneydontletthemoneymakeyou

[video=youtube;BhYK2SFePdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYK2SFePdo&feature=g-upl[/video]

I'm making a test map for Edron at the moment but I need to work out a way to avoid a stair hopping fiesta. I'm thinking about cutting most or even all of castle out and just using outer part of city and open areas. Can I have peoples opinion on Edron map. What parts of it should I use? Much custom? Pz or no pz inside houses (the ones that you can rent on real maps). What about custom underground caves something like 36.hopto.org?

i kinda liked what aldora war did with the underground stuff and the houses etc, something like that but not as crazy maybe aldora war is a little to overboard with all the balcony traps etc lol

in my films are shown to Reproduce 36.hopto.org underground maps.
I have a lot of movies from the OTS: 36hopto.org need only look at my profile you tobe.
You have here a video of dungeons:
[video=youtube;wHIbNwaPdo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHIbNwaPdo8&list=UUQxd3HORTvgMjojzeyRfsLw&feature=plcp[/video]

Make a lot of additional roofing, walls with roofs will be better seen botters.

Last edited:
"in my films are shown to Reproduce 36.hopto.org underground maps.
I have a lot of movies from the OTS: 36hopto.org need only look at my profile you tobe.
You have here a video of dungeons:"

you keep suprising me tampon:$

"in my films are shown to Reproduce 36.hopto.org underground maps.
You have here a video of dungeons:"

you keep suprising me tampon:$

agreed .. hes a man of such few words but when he speaks it is so delicate, thoughtful, enlightening and truthful .. dare i say inspiring

A man of few words? He knows the entire English vocabulary and uses it as often as he can.

btw am i totally clueless about this hype of having your ingame character as an avatar? i feel left out =-(

wtf man, gail why you give xogaze itens cuz hes ur friend? you think i want fight with guy has 100x ssa? omg reset serv and fuck shape up -.-
server is good, so plx stop being idiot give away itens and take serv more serios.
wtfti.png

pm me then u reset, i go 36hopo and wait.
ty

Back