• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Warmania 8.0 - Thais - Antica vs Nova 8.0 - All Top 25 Characters from 2006 - BETA

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
7pPhJiI.png

Hello OTLanders!

A few members of Otland requested a 8.0 war server
I finally could find some old files which I could combinate with some new files
The final product is not made yet, but for now players are able to login and shoot some runes around.

Please keep in mind, the server is not finished yet.
I will work alot of more on this version but for now I just tried to fix up the basics, everything else is done very quickly!

Basic Server Informations:
Server IP: Warmania.org
Server Website: Warmania.org Website
Server Client Version: Tibia 8.0
Server Client Download: Click here
Server IP Changer: Click here

Login System

Antica:

Account Name: 1
Account Password: 1

Nova
Account Name: 2
Account Password: 2

Map System:
For now the Server offers only Thais as Map
Thais is not edited yet, I am planing to do this soon.
Also I am will start working on a map change system soon.

Every suggestion and improvement can be requested here, I would be happy if a few players would give this a try!

Updated:
- Frags show if you look at a player
- Fixed some spell formulas and effects
- Fixed random textes when you kill a player
- Fixed (probably) random kicks while killing (upgraded packet sending per second)

login fuckin charlovers

maybe you should add "balanced system"

if team1.playerCount > team2.playerCount, move team1.player to team2 or something like that

Last edited:
login fuckin charlovers

maybe you should add "balanced system"

if team1.playerCount > team2.playerCount, move team1.player to team2 or something like that

I have thought about this also, but I am not sure if this fits with cast system well.. I will have to take a look

Thanks, I'll tell to my friends, I'll also advertise on an Facebook old school tibia page with many viewers.
Thank you, would mean much to me. Since I'm doing this as fun project it would be nice if I don't throw my monster out of the window for nothing..

--
Mainly the spell formulas are the most important for now, they are not correct yet.

Update:
I have finally found my World War server 8.0 from 2007.
I will start hosting these files soon, every damage formular and every game-play feeling will be 100% exactly like back in the days.

Update 2: (sorry for double post)

The Server is online and runs on old files from 2007.
I have no idea how stable the server was in past, but as long I have the sources I am able to fix almost everything.

If you liked this server back in the days, try it out!
Nothing has changed!

Note: The website will not show online status of players due to the fact that the server runs on XML and the website is SQL based :p

Back