• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Free mapping service!

ZeeBeast

Preferable Beta Tester
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying I'm not that good, but I'm also not too bad. It's somewhere in the middle.
I will map for a server if it has these requirements.
Exp rate lower than 1000x
Client version 8.6-10.1 (the reason is I know these items better)
And you have to BE SERIOUS ABOUT THE PROJECT. I'm not going to map for something that is going to shut down in a week.
These are the requirements. If you are interested, message me on here or on Skype. (Shaun71115)

My server name is Whi World.
Beta has been running 4 months now.
Current client is 10.41 (but sprites are from lower client version I think, I don't know this mapping stuff xD)
I am dead serious about this project.
Release date for Book1 version is planned first quarter of Year 2016. (aka patch 1.0)

I'm have been looking for Map Detailer.
This means, that locations and map parts already exist, but they include only like ~4-6 different sprites + autoborder.
All I have is theme, idea and raw outline.

To enhance your mapping ideas and make it interactive (if they correspond with the lore and content theme) you have my full scripting support.
This means:
Map can move (example: moving boats, moving carts)
Map can do effects (example: objects shoot projectiles and do magic effects)
Map can modify any kind of player stat (stats: all resistance types, armor, defense, cap, spell radius, barrier, manacost, mana, healpoints, skills, etc)
Map can toggle or change shape (by toggle I mean, when something is triggered then something changes)

Back
Top Bottom