• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FREE/PAID] Server Stressing Service

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score

Stress Testing Service:

Are you in need of a server stress test? As I am using a stresser to test my servers and a few of my friends servers, I will be more than happy to help you out with that.

I can provide to you Layer 4 (for Servers/Connections TCP/UDP) and Layer 7 (for websites) Stress tests.

Layer 4 DSTAT (hopefully coming soon!)
Est. power: 2/5 (the stresser didn't seem to be very effective for Layer 4 methods. I'm assuming very low 5-10 Gbit/s but cant say atm)

Couldn't DSTAT it as it broke my unprotected server too fast but couldn't down my protected dedi so I will need to get a DSTAT for that.

Layer 7 DSTAT
Est. power: 4/5 (seems to hit very strong and spikes at 40k requests per second).

d7JuRku.png

What is it good for?

Performance, Load, or Stress Testing?
Although many network technicians use these word synonymously, there are subtle but important differences.

Performance Tests

Performance tests are used to test each part of the webserver or the web application to discover how best to optimize them for increased web traffic. Most often this is done by testing various implementations of single web pages/scripts to check what version of the code is the fastest. Webserver Stress Tool supports this type of test with the ability to run several (e.g. 20-100) simultaneous requests on one URL and record the average time to process those requests. By changing your website or application code under repeated tests, you can discover critical issues to address for optimal performance. Usually, this type of test is run without requesting page images in order to concentrate the testing on the script and code itself.

Load Tests

Load tests are performed by testing the website using the best estimate of the traffic your website needs to support. Consider this a “real world test” of the website. The first step is to define the maximum time it should take (from a usability and customer experience standpoint, not a technical one) for a page to load. Once you have determined this, you need to calculate the impact of exceeding that maximum time—will you lose sales? Will you lose prospective customers? A good rule of thumb is to make certain that no website visitor waits longer than ten (10) seconds for a web page to load. Once this threshold has been determined, you have to calculate the anticipated load and load pattern for your website which you can then simulate through Webserver Stress Tool. See the Calculation of Load and Load Pattern section for details on load and load pattern calculation. At the end of the load test, you can compare the test results with your maximum request time threshold. When some page requests take longer than the target times or generate error messages, it is clear that there is work to do to the application and webserver.

Stress Tests (the one I am offering)

Stress tests are simulated “brute force” attacks that apply excessive load to your webserver. “Real world” situations like this can be created by a massive spike of users –caused by a large referrer (imagine your website being mentioned on national TV…). Another example would be an email marketing campaign sent to prospective customers that asks them to come to the website to register for a service or request additional information. An inadvertent denial of service to prospects who are ready to learn more about your product could have a serious impact on your bottom line. The purpose of a stress test is to estimate the maximum load that your webserver can support. Webserver Stress Tool can help you learn the traffic thresholds of your webserver and how it will respond after exceeding its threshold.

Ramp Tests

Ramp Tests are variations of Stress Tests in which the number of users is increased over the life of the test—from a single user to hundreds of users. By reviewing the graphs of click times and errors, a Ramp Tests can help you determine what maximum load a server can handle while providing optimal access to web resources

The Technical View

All these methods, or pentesting in general are aiming to provide you with data to answer questions like these:

Is your webserver prepared for the traffic you are expecting?

Is your webserver prepared for increasing visitors over the months and years to come?

Can your webserver survive a massive spike in user traffic (e.g., if your website is mentioned on national TV or your company emails a newsletter to all customers and prospects)?

How many users can your webserver handle before users start getting error messages or server timeouts?

How many seconds does it take for a visitor to your website to receive a page after clicking on a link? Under normal conditions? Under heavy conditions?

Does your application or shopping cart support simultaneous users?

Are your scripts and databases optimized to run as quickly as possible and do they interact with each other correctly under heavy webserver loads?

Is the web hosting service doing a good job?

Requirements:

1.) This service is free for short period stress tests (max. 120 seconds).

2.) If you would require longer stresses (seconds) I will charge you 5€ via PayPal for each stress longer than 120 seconds!

2.1) Otland members I consider trusted will not be charged for this service if the stress request are not getting excessive.

3.) You will need to show proof of your ownership of the server.
I will kindly ask you to upload a file on the server.

4.) For the paid stress tests I will have you fill out a form in which you agree that you will be held liable for any possible damages caused by the attack(s). We will also note down your name and contact mail there.

5.) You can either pm me and ask to stress at a specific time or we arrange a spontanous stress test via IM (Skype/Discord).

6.) In order to prevent abuse I will only accept PayPal as a payment method.

Last edited:
@Damon
Sorry for spam post, but can you test Cipsoft's servers as a penalty for xp boosters? ;D

@Damon
Sorry for spam post, but can you test Cipsoft's servers as a penalty for xp boosters? ;D
No Sir.
I fear they would really go down and everyone would know cip doesn't have a ddos protection even :p *jk

what it is whats the point first time hearing of it . Can you please explain what it does and for what it is ? :)

what it is whats the point first time hearing of it . Can you please explain what it does and for what it is ? :)
It is a method to test how resistent your server is towards DDoS attacks and if you might consider to get a better protection. It is part of basic pentesting :)

recommended person

As for pentesting you could e.g. go about several ways to test your webserver where one would be the Stress Test:

Performance, Load, or Stress Testing?
Although many network technicians use these word synonymously, there are subtle but important differences.

Performance Tests

Performance tests are used to test each part of the webserver or the web application to discover how best to optimize them for increased web traffic. Most often this is done by testing various implementations of single web pages/scripts to check what version of the code is the fastest. Webserver Stress Tool supports this type of test with the ability to run several (e.g. 20-100) simultaneous requests on one URL and record the average time to process those requests. By changing your website or application code under repeated tests, you can discover critical issues to address for optimal performance. Usually, this type of test is run without requesting page images in order to concentrate the testing on the script and code itself.

Load Tests

Load tests are performed by testing the website using the best estimate of the traffic your website needs to support. Consider this a “real world test” of the website. The first step is to define the maximum time it should take (from a usability and customer experience standpoint, not a technical one) for a page to load. Once you have determined this, you need to calculate the impact of exceeding that maximum time—will you lose sales? Will you lose prospective customers? A good rule of thumb is to make certain that no website visitor waits longer than ten (10) seconds for a web page to load. Once this threshold has been determined, you have to calculate the anticipated load and load pattern for your website which you can then simulate through Webserver Stress Tool. See the Calculation of Load and Load Pattern section for details on load and load pattern calculation. At the end of the load test, you can compare the test results with your maximum request time threshold. When some page requests take longer than the target times or generate error messages, it is clear that there is work to do to the application and webserver.

Stress Tests (the one I am offering)

Stress tests are simulated “brute force” attacks that apply excessive load to your webserver. “Real world” situations like this can be created by a massive spike of users –caused by a large referrer (imagine your website being mentioned on national TV…). Another example would be an email marketing campaign sent to prospective customers that asks them to come to the website to register for a service or request additional information. An inadvertent denial of service to prospects who are ready to learn more about your product could have a serious impact on your bottom line. The purpose of a stress test is to estimate the maximum load that your webserver can support. Webserver Stress Tool can help you learn the traffic thresholds of your webserver and how it will respond after exceeding its threshold.

Ramp Tests

Ramp Tests are variations of Stress Tests in which the number of users is increased over the life of the test—from a single user to hundreds of users. By reviewing the graphs of click times and errors, a Ramp Tests can help you determine what maximum load a server can handle while providing optimal access to web resources

The Technical View

All these methods, or pentesting in general are aiming to provide you with data to answer questions like these:

Is your webserver prepared for the traffic you are expecting?

Is your webserver prepared for increasing visitors over the months and years to come?

Can your webserver survive a massive spike in user traffic (e.g., if your website is mentioned on national TV or your company emails a newsletter to all customers and prospects)?

How many users can your webserver handle before users start getting error messages or server timeouts?

How many seconds does it take for a visitor to your website to receive a page after clicking on a link? Under normal conditions? Under heavy conditions?

Does your application or shopping cart support simultaneous users?

Are your scripts and databases optimized to run as quickly as possible and do they interact with each other correctly under heavy webserver loads?

Is the web hosting service doing a good job?

Last edited:
Back