• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaah I've jumped step 2

didn't see the tutorial continues in post 2 haha, gonna continue with it... =o

Hehe alright. :p

===========================================

Main post updated with the latest versions of Uniform Server to both XP and Vista based systems.

Version: 6.0.5 Windows 7/2008 32 & 64bit users.
6.0.5 download from SourceForge.net

Version: 5.6.15 Windows XP 32bit users.
5.6.15 download from SourceForge.net

If the links from sourceforge dont work, feel free to use my alternative uploads:
6.0.5 download from znote's server
5.6.15 download from znote's server

Code:
6.0.5  - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.8
        - MySQL updated to 5.1.52
        - WinBinder updated to 2010.10.14

6.0.4  - Apache updated to 2.2.17
        - MySQL updated to 5.1.51
        - WinBinder updated to 2010.10.01

6.0.3  - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.7
       - Added separate pre-check

6.0.2  - Pear script updated to Go-Pear 1.1.2
       - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.6 
       - MySQL updated to 5.1.50

6.0.1  - Bug Fix Initial start-up MySQL Password
- phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.5
- msmtp updated to 1.4.21
- Apache now directly loads php5ts.dll
- Bug fixes to Tray_Menu_2
- Some functions now use WMI

6.0.0  - Carbo
        - Apache replaced with VC9 binaries
        - PHP  replaced with VC9 binaries
        - eAccelerator replaced with VC9 binary
        - Added WinBinder php_winbinder.dll - 0.50.000
        - Replaced UniTray with Tray_menu_2 UTF-8 support

Code:
5.6.15  - MySQL updated to 5.1.52
        - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.8

5.6.14  - MySQL updated to 5.1.51
        - Apache updated to 2.2.17

5.6.13  - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.7
        - Added separate pre-check

5.6.12  - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.6

5.6.11  - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.5.1 - security bugfix release;

5.6.10  - MySQL updated to 5.1.50;
        - Pear script updated to Go-Pear 1.1.2

5.6.9  - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.5;
        - msmtp updated to 1.4.21
        - Apache now directly loads php5ts.dll

5.6.8  - MySQL updated to 5.1.49
        - PHP updated to 5.3.3
        - Apache updated to 2.2.16
        - Corrected hungry replace in shebang update function
        - phpMyAdmin updated to 3.3.4;
        - eAccelerator version 1.0-snv425

My ports are blocked :( the port 80 + 3306

What is the problem i just did the morden acc installed i can't get even in my datebase:S

UniServer\usr\local\apache2\conf

open httpd.conf

And you can change from port 80 to any other port you want to host the website with.

Just note that instead of http://127.0.0.1 you need to do etc http://127.0.0.1:1000 if you have port 1000 for website instead of 80.

i see the problem-.- when i start uniserver it blocks port 80 :S if i turn it off it's free kinda strange :S

Solved :D

New problem -.-
problemsqldatabase.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i already did all of it and i saw the problem it is fixed now i can't get on my modern acc -.-
"( A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings. )"

Last edited:
Enable PDO_mysql in php.ini (check my tutorial)

Sup man, well already installed and everything seems fine... just one thing.
I was trying to use this uniform server with Gesior ACC no the modern acc (cause of a template that I really like)... but seems that when ever I open my localhost it goes to the index.html and it's only displaying .htm or .html links... lets say I try to go to: http://localhost/index.php?subtopic=latestnews the page will return "The website cannot display the page" and in html pages, the will open but they will not have the layout I've selected, they will only display the info within the html. What could be wrong?

Sup man, well already installed and everything seems fine... just one thing.
I was trying to use this uniform server with Gesior ACC no the modern acc (cause of a template that I really like)... but seems that when ever I open my localhost it goes to the index.html and it's only displaying .htm or .html links... lets say I try to go to: http://localhost/index.php?subtopic=latestnews the page will return "The website cannot display the page" and in html pages, the will open but they will not have the layout I've selected, they will only display the info within the html. What could be wrong?

Sorry I am not familiar with Gesior any longer and no longer gives support to it. You should try to get the layout working on Modern AAC

101123 5:28:56 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
101123 5:28:56 [Note] Plugin 'InnoDB' is disabled.
101123 5:28:56 [ERROR] Fatal error: Can't open and lock privilege tables: Can't find file: 'host' (errno: 2)
101123 5:29:38 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled. help when i try to start MYSQL

You have to kill the existing mysql process. If you are using Windows Server 2003 the windows usually have an running mysql server on by default, turn this off before starting Uniform Server

---- Same goes to apache

i have problem

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'answer_id' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM poll_votes WHERE answer_id = 0

i have problem

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'answer_id' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM poll_votes WHERE answer_id = 0

Answer is in error syntax ;] Go find answer_id in your poll_votes table. If there is not such a table, create it as an INT.

I have a problem when creating character. First I installed the modern aac and uniform server on my home computer and also installed my OTServer, until then everything was working perfect, but then I got a dedicated server and transfer all my files to the dedicated, there appeared the problem, in time to create the character, when I click create, that image is showing running, but nothing happens ... the character ends up not being created. I looked at everything in the configuration to see if something was wrong and nothing. In the apache log appears the following:

"[Thu Nov 25 16:35:20 2010] [error] [client 189.30.63.34] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1017 Can't find file: 'proc' (errno: 2)' in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\POT\\OTS_Player.php:187\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\POT\\OTS_Player.php(187): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...')\n#1 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\controllers\\character.php(163): OTS_Player->save()\n#2 [internal function]: Character->create_character('1')\n#3 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\codeigniter\\CodeIgniter.php(236): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 C:\\UniServer\\www\\index.php(166): require_once('C:\\UniServer\\ww...')\n#5 {main}\n thrown in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\POT\\OTS_Player.php on line 187, referer: http://extremeglobal.servegame.com//index.php/character/create_character".

Can anyone help?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After more than 10 hours trying to find some error in the scripts, I managed to solve the problem by compressing all the files again and sent to my dedicated. There must have been a problem the first time I did it, but I just have not tried before redoing it because there was no error in the first compression and the Apache and MySQL were also turned off. Noob mistake but anyway, I'll leave this post here in case someone will have a similar problem. ;D

Last edited:
1. When I want to generate key and i click generate i see this window:

System windows Couldn't found...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What should I do ?

- I have this problem when I'm using windows 7, in XP it's okay, I have correct verision carbo.

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

I did like in tutorial but i have the same problem.

Windows 7 prof 64 bit and last version of firefox. I tried reinstall few times but the same ... I tried reboot computer but the same ... :(

3. For windows 7 you should made other tutorial

Last edited:
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

I dont understand , how can i reset EVERYTHING so i can start over from begining or what do i need to go ? please answer

I dont understand , how can i reset EVERYTHING so i can start over from begining or what do i need to go ? please answer

1. Restart computer
2. Delete UniServer all files
3. Unpack server from install icon
4. Enjoy :p

I do everything it says in the guide and when it comes to go into phpmyadmin and write username and password i do it and it dont work , says acess denied so i do as the guide says and reboot my computer and after i try again i this message

phpMyAdmin - Error

Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.

Please someone help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back