• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i get this bug just saying Undefined! at the ports? what should i do?
klz1306505781v.jpg

Code:
 MySQL SERVER:

[COLOR="red"]   MySQL port             = 3306
   MySQL executable name  = mysqld-opt.exe
   MySQL service name     = MySQLS1
   MySQL run status       = [COLOR="#8b0000"][B]Not running[/B][/COLOR]
   MySQL install status   = [/color][COLOR="#8b0000"][B]Undefined![/B][/COLOR]

PORT STATUS:

Apache port     = 80 Is free to use
   Apache SSL port = 443 Is free to use
   MySQL port      = [COLOR="#8b0000"][B]3306 Undefined![/B][/COLOR]

Well, everything was installed normally and i decided to reset my servers, then i've deleted the UniServer and all Apache MySQL servers i could find in my computer and then reinstall Uniserver. But now, when i've reinstalled it, MySQL did not work anymore. I've tried everything, and this is what i get with server status.

(...)
Your firewall. Try to disable it. (FIREWALL IS OK, IT'S NOT THE PROBLEM)
Your antivirus program. Maybe you have norton, which think the server is suspicious and have removed the program permission to run other services. [COLOR="#FF00FF"[B]](IT'S NOT MY ANTIVIRUS)[/B][/COLOR]
(turn it off)

Maybe you are not logged in as Administrator, but a regular user? Make sure you have administrators rights. [B][COLOR="#ff00ff"](I AM ADMINISTRATOR)[/COLOR][/B]

Maybe you installed it at wrong place? It should be installed in C:/ not C:/users/desktop (which may have lower file priority). (IT'S INSTALLED IN C:/)

Try to be logged in as administrator, and try to run the program as administrator. (RUNNING AS ADMINISTRATOR)

Status: Undefined! Basically means, the program is not having the permission to check the status on mysql and apache.

If you still have problems, try to enter your task manager, click on processes, search after mysqld.exe and apache.exe and see if those programs are running. If they are, select them and click end process. Once you have ended both of them, try to start Uniform Server again and see what happens. (DID IT)

Edit: I fixed, it was a problem with the port, it was already being used. Thanks anyway...

Last edited:
hello , nice guide! I have only 1 problems when im gonna start the ot .. It comming up error " Failed connecting to database - MYQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'localhost'@'localhost' (using password: NO (1045) ERROR Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database! "Please help me someone? :) Rep++

hello , nice guide! I have only 1 problems when im gonna start the ot .. It comming up error " Failed connecting to database - MYQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'localhost'@'localhost' (using password: NO (1045) ERROR Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database! "Please help me someone? :) Rep++

In config.lua write correct username and password to your mysql user. Check my tutorial on how to create an user on phpmyadmin that you can hook config.lua up to.

Thanks i fix it now! I rep++ u! Peace out

Btw , need i make new privileges when i add another ots? :eek:

Saying Undefined! on pots and Install Status.. I've disabled all fire walls and shits. Tested everything in the troubleshooting! (Worken before I reseted my server)

I got it working and everything is ok but because of some misfortune when I created a character the player didn't appear on the mysql list and i couldn't make my God.. How do i fix this error??????

I got it working and everything is ok but because of some misfortune when I created a character the player didn't appear on the mysql list and i couldn't make my God.. How do i fix this error??????

In config.lua you need to select "mysql" instead of "sqlite".

Hello znote, please help me with this. I followed your tutorial, yesterday everything was working fine, today i wake up, try to get into phpmyadmin and it doesnt work i get Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

I tried to login with the phpmyadmin acc i had yesterday, didnt work, than i tried with the "pma" < and 8 numbers didnt work either..
What i need to do? :S Thanks..

Could you tell me, where can i check the user / pass i need to log? thanks..
Really important

Hello znote, please help me with this. I followed your tutorial, yesterday everything was working fine, today i wake up, try to get into phpmyadmin and it doesnt work i get Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

I tried to login with the phpmyadmin acc i had yesterday, didnt work, than i tried with the "pma" < and 8 numbers didnt work either..
What i need to do? :S Thanks..

Could you tell me, where can i check the user / pass i need to log? thanks..
Really important

in apanel click restore mysql password.

So i have to do that everytime? i restart my pc? and wich of passwords i need to use on phpmyadmin? the one i setup in apanel, or the pma?

Last edited:
thanks,,, and i know i've asked a lot but, dont you know how to setup the Modern AAC for xampp? ive looked everywhere and i was wondering if you could help me ... Thanks in advance :)

Followed everything 100% - when I try and login it tells me incorrect username.
Not sure if you can help, I would be great-full if you could help through teamviewer!

not bad i had a few troble but i figured them out on my own, other than that nice job.

Hi guys,

I am a bit puzzled of what to do with:
"Working! :thumbup:

Now lets try to LOGIN!"

I'm not sure where to log in ... Tibia? Or is it the server or something? I tried patching Tibia with an otloader.exe and putting my no-ip.org IP. I get a wrong acc/pass message - which account do I use ...?

Sorry for being such a noob, I'm new at this.
Thanks!

@surugi

The install status is Undefined!

This means the problem might be:
Your firewall. Try to disable it.
Your antivirus program. Maybe you have norton, which think the server is suspicious and have removed the program permission to run other services.
(turn it off)

Maybe you are not logged in as Administrator, but a regular user? Make sure you have administrators rights.

Maybe you installed it at wrong place? It should be installed in C:/ not C:/users/desktop (which may have lower file priority).

Try to be logged in as administrator, and try to run the program as administrator.

Status: Undefined! Basically means, the program is not having the permission to check the status on mysql and apache.

If you still have problems, try to enter your task manager, click on processes, search after mysqld.exe and apache.exe and see if those programs are running. If they are, select them and click end process. Once you have ended both of them, try to start Uniform Server again and see what happens.

If you still have problems(after checking my steps), let me try to help you over teamviewer. Just send connection details over PM.

I tried all this, but it doesn't fix the error.
I'm using a Windows Server 2008 x64

There is a problem on downloading the TFS the link which you wrote is direct us to another link that there is download when you click its only file 1.9 mb only one file nothing to choose from like the tutorials point to :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back