• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team FuryOT Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
This Project Is Still In Development!
Please Read The Whole Thread!
FuryOT Project
FuryOT is a custom project that will be rpg based. What i plan to do with this project is to make it very unique. I'm searching for a team that can create what has not been created. I'm searching for staff members that will do their job and be dedicated to it. With the help of many of you OTfans out there, this project will become great. FuryOT is still in the development stages, and i dont plan on releasing the server to the public until we have felt that we have enough game play to satisfy our community. So this project will not be rushed into. It will be developed at a slow and steady pace to reduce mistakes, and enhance the game play.

Details of what FuryOT expects to be.

What FuryOT expects to be is a rpg based server with many unique features, never before seen on any other server. Expect the exp rates to be low, around 6-9x to keep that rpg feeling while playing. FuryOT will be a slow pace server, so that people can play and be able to see and use all the features FuryOT expects to have. FuryOT will have many hidden and NPC based quests. FuryOT will have special systems which allow you to pick up jobs from guilds found in the city. FuryOT will even have custom sprites never before used on servers, and unique scripts to go along with them.

What we are in need of.
We currently are in need of the following.
  • Scripters
  • Spriters
  • Web Designer
  • Mapper
Now we don't just want anybody who claims they can do one of those jobs. We want people who are willing to be dedicated to do their jobs, and be excellent at it. Also you must be able to work well with others and take criticism professionally. Now if you think you qualify for one of these positions here is how you apply.

How To Apply.
Simply fill this application out and send it to me. Here is the application.
Code:
Name:
Email/MSN:
Examples Of Work:
Position:
If you pm me without the application or examples of work then you will be immediately denied. Must show proof of work. After i receive the application we will discuss the application on msn. If i see that you are the right guy then you will be accepted, and assigned your first task.

Lastly we also have our own forum, there i will be posting more information about the server and post latest pictures of the map in development. If you would like to join the forum or support the forum click here.

So come on board and be apart of the FuryOT project.

Sincerely,
FuryOT Owner.

Last edited:
Here is a mini-map of what we have so far.

mini_7.jpg

A rat cave in rookgaard.
screenshot_2009-09-2-21-42-18.png

Last edited:
Not searching for mappers anymore. We have plenty.

dont like the cave o.o its look so auto-made. 0o

What do you mean by it looks auto made? It looks pretty great and detailed. That cave took time to make. We didnt just throw anything anywhere. We took time and detailed very precisely.

Maybe if you tell us what we should fix, maybe we can fix it.

They do not look similar at all. They might have a few things in common but you can tell that its not the UK

What do you mean by it looks auto made? It looks pretty great and detailed. That cave took time to make. We didnt just throw anything anywhere. We took time and detailed very precisely.

Maybe if you tell us what we should fix, maybe we can fix it.

i dont mean the details, i mean the shape. it just looks like that u have making a cave "auto" with dirt and 3x3 palette.

nice :d i can work :d

im

Code:
c++ programmer 2 weeks
scripter 4 months
mapper 1,5 year
hoster 2-3 years
web developer 1 month
story writer.. 2-3 years
the months etc..
is how long i worked in them :p

thats what i can :)
and i can all cuz im hoster and no one like my servs so i learnd me to script map etc..

then ppls love it =)
but now i wont be hoster..

so what u say?

If you need a Hoster. I may host 24/7,
Wanna know something about my computer?
Add me on msn if so.
[email protected]

Don't want a hoster and especially a hoster who hosts off their computer... I'm buying a dedicated hosting package when the server is ready to be released...

btw bump...And we are currently looking for mappers aswell.

Last edited:
You all saying i can map but still didnt read the thread...

Didnt apply and didnt show any examples of your work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back