• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Futurna beta

Djivar

AKA Wickedviruz
Reaction score
Hello everyone, 8/8 2010 will we start Futurna beta version for the first time those who wants to help us out with the testing Msg me And i will talk more to you, what to do when you play the beta version? You should look after all possible bug in any way and tell us what you think about the mapping/scripting and if we should lower or higher anything like dmg/healing or something almost all the time the server is online there will be atleast 1 game master online to report everything to, So if you want to test/help us out, post a reply here or in private msg =)
regards,
Djivar

this will fail :/
this dude make a propise to some guys in this Forum
who do i know im one of those :/
he never do nothing im all day long in his IRC chat and he is never there :/

this will fail :/
this dude make a propise to some guys in this Forum
who do i know im one of those :/
he never do nothing im all day long in his IRC chat and he is never there :/

Omfg are you kidding me, when i'm online at irc are you not, and i'm working on the server/website ect all day long so i don't have so much time to be at the irc chat i'm doing much more importent work.. so do not say that this will fail.....

Sorry for 2x posts but we have a little problem with the database and we are trying to fix it as fast as we can to get everything ready for testing!

the test version is now online and roling, it works good, not so many bugs ect! keep posting =)

Back