• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Name:patrik
Experience OT:Well, have played since 7.1 , I know all about LUA,PHP,Scripting,Mapping, and so onWhy Should we choose you?:Well im online like 24/7 and will do anything for helping you make it to a better server!

Name (Internet username): My internet name is known as Momilia.

Native Language: Swedish.

How long have you been playing OTs: I've been playing OTs since them started, rememered the first OT, you could only atk and it shoot SDs by it self and you could only use Exura vita til ur mana was gone then you had to die haha^^ well you get it :p

How long have you been playing Tibia? Real Tibia since 1999(?).

What experience have you had in the past? Got a 100+ on real tibia, (PvP xD), just hosted Nevalia, would have more players if my internet speed and computer was better.

What makes you qualify for this position? Ill do my best and follow your rules ;).

Thanks.

Sorry, that's just to less information to actually judge you on your application.

I can Stay Online All days

Am a a Frendly Gm

Am good to Follow The Server Rules.

Have playerd form 7.1 to 8.31
Your choice.

Your Alek

And am a seroius GM : I dont give out free items cuz if the want items.Then i will just say that you need to go and hunt then.

You actually take yourself serious?

Name:patrik
Experience OT:Well, have played since 7.1 , I know all about LUA,PHP,Scripting,Mapping, and so onWhy Should we choose you?:Well im online like 24/7 and will do anything for helping you make it to a better server!

You actually take yourself serious?

Name: Alek.

My Language: Norwagian.

I haved Played OT since 6 class.

experience: I have hoste 1 real map like 4 month ago. I was Gm on Acid If you now that ot it was the first Norwagian Ots.

position.

I will do that things you saying to me
Follow The Ruls.

Maked little more diffrent :p

Last edited:

experience: I have hoste 1 real map like 4 month ago.

What makes you qualify for this position?

Follow The Ruls.

he told me i wrote to less so why even try? :p

Added some, maybe to less still? =p have a look anyway.

Name (Internet username): Alison

Native Language: Portuguese

How long have you been playing OTs: 7 years

How long have you been playing Tibia? 8 years

What experience have you had in the past? I was GM on RLs projects, and in some famous ots too. I liked to be a GM and a scripter because everyone who got my works liked it and liked my work as a GM too. And I wanted to be a part of your project to make it really good.

What makes you qualify for this position? As I said, I have had many works so I think those qualifies me good to work in your project and make it good. It's all I want.

Any other info/comment: I don't like to abreviate words, to write my feels in my words like: "OMFG, ROFL, LMAO, Are you talking serious?"

Now it's your time to decide what you want :)
Good bye!

Here Is my app I made my own questions :p

1. Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on this server?
No reason really just bored :p could help out haha. with out you worrying about abusing GMS

2. What makes you think you have what it takes to be a GM here?

I am a helpful person and I have Ran a server I can host atm 2 but... I dont feel like it haha I can be back up hoster if ur internet bugs out :p
I know what I am doing and wont abuse.

3. Have you been playing tibia long? [/COLOR]

Yes, I been playing since 7.6 :p I started on ots cuz I watched bro play lol.

4. If a player asked you a question, how would you answer him? Ex. With respect, honesty.

I would answer him as nice as I can and be helpful.

5. Would you follow the rules accordingly just like everyone else SHOULD?

Yes, I will follow them perfectly because not everyone else will follow them perfectly and Staff should set an example

6. What would you do if you saw a player botting in pvp to kill another player?

Report them to a Admin/Jail for a bit. if he/she is online and on the Forum

7. Do you plan on being online often and do you plan on staying here and actually playing the server?

Yes, I play alot :p I would prob Be on gm while mapping :p helping what not.

8. Will you help beginners to the best of your extent?

Yes I will and I am helping all of them that I can!

9. If you saw something and a GM said not to tell owners would you not tell them?

I would tell them because we dont need Corrupt Gms on your server.

Greets

Native: Sweden

Native language: Swedish/English

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: Have been working with ot server since 7.1,and have been playing tibia since 1999.2 Newest server i made Rexina & Zerenia Rexina one of the famous swe server. around 400-500 players dayily until i closed it.

GameMaster experience: ive beeen gm since 7.1 to 8.11 servers with around 50-500 players online daily. God on some of them.

Experience in making servers: The first server i ever made was Medieval Kingdom (7.1) then i quit until 8.11. when 8.11 was released i decided to make a whole new server called Rexina it was a success first day i had 150 players online and it raised to 300 then the final week i had 500 players online.
Then i updated the server to 8.22 changed name on it to Zerenia it wasnt a real success i had 200 players online 1 week then i decided to close it.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: im a nice guy loves to support ppl with help and tips. Cant tell u how much i can be online becouse some day i can be really tired since i just got a newborn Son his only 2 weeks old so i have to be with him to.But i really want this job.u guys will love to work with me.

/Danne

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: Have been working with ot server since 7.1,and have been playing tibia since 1999.2 Newest server i made Rexina & Zerenia Rexina one of the famous swe server. around 400-500 players dayily until i closed it.

GameMaster experience: ive beeen gm since 7.1 to 8.11 servers with around 50-500 players online daily. God on some of them.

Experience in making servers: The first server i ever made was Medieval Kingdom (7.1) then i quit until 8.11. when 8.11 was released i decided to make a whole new server called Rexina it was a success first day i had 150 players online and it raised to 300 then the final week i had 500 players online.
Then i updated the server to 8.22 changed name on it to Zerenia it wasnt a real success i had 200 players online 1 week then i decided to close it.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: im a nice guy loves to support ppl with help and tips. Cant tell u how much i can be online becouse some day i can be really tired since i just got a newborn Son his only 2 weeks old so i have to be with him to.But i really want this job.u guys will love to work with me.

/Danne

No credits to me? These are my questions!

experience: I have hoste 1 real map like 4 month ago. I was Gm on Acid If you now that ot it was the first Norwagian Ots.

position.

Follow The Ruls.

No thank you, you won't fit our team.

Name (Internet username): Alison

Native Language: Portuguese

How long have you been playing OTs: 7 years

How long have you been playing Tibia? 8 years

What experience have you had in the past? I was GM on RLs projects, and in some famous ots too. I liked to be a GM and a scripter because everyone who got my works liked it and liked my work as a GM too. And I wanted to be a part of your project to make it really good.

What makes you qualify for this position? As I said, I have had many works so I think those qualifies me good to work in your project and make it good. It's all I want.

Any other info/comment: I don't like to abreviate words, to write my feels in my words like: "OMFG, ROFL, LMAO, Are you talking serious?"

Now it's your time to decide what you want :)
Good bye!

Here Is my app I made my own questions :p

1. Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on this server?
No reason really just bored :p could help out haha. with out you worrying about abusing GMS

2. What makes you think you have what it takes to be a GM here?

I am a helpful person and I have Ran a server I can host atm 2 but... I dont feel like it haha I can be back up hoster if ur internet bugs out :p
I know what I am doing and wont abuse.

3. Have you been playing tibia long? [/COLOR]

Yes, I been playing since 7.6 :p I started on ots cuz I watched bro play lol.

4. If a player asked you a question, how would you answer him? Ex. With respect, honesty.

I would answer him as nice as I can and be helpful.

5. Would you follow the rules accordingly just like everyone else SHOULD?

Yes, I will follow them perfectly because not everyone else will follow them perfectly and Staff should set an example

6. What would you do if you saw a player botting in pvp to kill another player?

Report them to a Admin/Jail for a bit. if he/she is online and on the Forum

7. Do you plan on being online often and do you plan on staying here and actually playing the server?

Yes, I play alot :p I would prob Be on gm while mapping :p helping what not.

8. Will you help beginners to the best of your extent?

Yes I will and I am helping all of them that I can!

9. If you saw something and a GM said not to tell owners would you not tell them?

I would tell them because we dont need Corrupt Gms on your server.

/Danne

Here is it again ;)

Native: The Netherlands

Native language: Dutch

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: I've been playing Tibia since I was eight years old, played OT since I was ten. I've played on Askara, Antica, Inferna and Zanera. I've played on many Open-Tibia servers, I liked the real-maps the most, except if it was a good custom map.

GameMaster experience: I've been GameMaster in some servers, some serious ones and some fun ones, but nobody has ever complained about me being GameMaster.

Experience in making servers: I've made some servers, all projects failed, because I couldn't find anyone who wanted to host for me, since my ISP blocks the ports. I've tried hard, but I didn't make it. Never hosted one. Edit: I'm working on a server right now.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: I like helping people. I'm very active! I can be online like 6 hours during the week and 7-9 hours in the weekend. I'm serious!

Extra information: I would like if it was a real-map, with around 30-50 people or more online. It can lagg a bit, but not too much. If it isn't too high experience then it's even better. Like 50× or less, or stages from like 2 till 80. I can speak English very well, so I can communicate with almost anyone.

Regards,

Zoriath

PS: I know, I'm 14, but that shouldn't matter in my opinion, since people from 18 years old can be just as unserious as kids from 7.

Name: Jack - Nizar

Native Language: English

How long have you been playing OTs: 5 Years

How long have you been playing Tibia? 6 Years

What experience have you had in the past? 6 Years playing tibia, hosted a few war ot's, been GM/GOD on various ot's and also knowledge in the area of SQL | PL/SQL computer language.

What makes you qualify for this position? Other then being a gm on a few servers and working with scripters to help them successfully complete codes, theres not alot of qualifications required to be a gm, i guess all i can say is im calm and collected, so certain situations i would have to deal with whilst being a gm will be dealt with fairly and swiftly.

Any other info/comment

Im creative and influentual, if you wish to have me on your team i look forward to working with you.

Application

Hey, my name is Johnny, i live in norway (same as Znote xD ) my english could be better, but i think i will survive with it :p I would love to Help other players with being a Game master.

Greetings from KEkoroh/Johnny

Native Language: France, English and German

How long have you been playing OTs: I've been playing Open-Tibia since may 2005, because my old character was hacked, so no sence to play, so I started Open-Tibia, wich is a quite good time waster though. but I don't see it as a Time-Waster, I see it more as a Hobby.

How long have you been playing Tibia? I've been playing tibia since 2003, I made my first character on the world Antica. I've leveled it to 70(it was a druid) I've sold it, because I need money. Then I made a character on the world Danubia.
105 Master Sorcerer
90 Elite Knight

What experience have you had in the past? : I've played the server Narozia, but only for 2 weeks because the Owners sold the server, and I dind't want to play again with new Owners, I liked the former guys. Now Im specializing myself on Creating/Scripting/rule enforcement of Open Tibia, thats why I apply.

What makes you qualify for this position? : I got alot of expierence in real tibia, wich gives me the change to share it with OT players. Everything about real you have to know, I can tell you. I'd like to help the Owners, because I know they're very busy, so I can fill-up their jobs in the community. I can be online everyday after school, till 21:00-22:00 and in the weekend almost anytime( if I don't go out) or playing COD 4.

Any other info/comment : I wish that you look my apply seriously, because I know from myself that I can be verry usefull in an OT server. Again, I've got alot of experience and knowlegde about Tibia. You can add me on msn if you want, and we can talk Private.

Thanks in advance,
Jackob

P.S I just signed up on this site, my friend told me about it. So don't complain about my Post amount, thanks.

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

I want be a gamemaster at your ot, since im booring at home ( i dont have much to study ,im tha nerd -.- ) so i would be realy active to checking every singel report and doing the investigation (<-- spelling~) of every char :)
Any other info/comment
What can i say more, i dont need any ban or something like that commands, i just want like teleport to the player to investigate the player do he bot's and sh**s like that
//Warbringer

Name (Ingame username): is Yoghurt.

Native Language: Swedish.

How long have you been playing OTs: I've been playing OTs since them started, rememered the first OT, you could only atk and it shoot SDs by it self and you could only use Exura vita til ur mana was gone then you had to die haha^^ well you get it And wen you Cud kil Gamemasters that whasrealy fun :)

How long have you been playing Tibia? Real Tibia since 2000(?).

What experience have you had in the past? Got a 80+ on real tibia, very trusted in the BlackDtools forum(Just saying this cuz i saw you was member there). also just hosted Neon.mine.nu, would have more players if my internet speed and computer was better.

What makes you qualify for this position? I got lots of experience by OT servers, just like mapping, editing all kind of stuffs etc. Ill do my best and follow your rules.. Note: can handle spam hihi .

Why I want to be a Game Master: well
I like to help people in The Game Whit all there Problems, Like with banning botters Or Giving warnings other things.

you can contact me through MSN ([email protected]).
Thanks.

Dang nab it, wish I still had the time to play Tibia, this thread caught my eye, but since I don't I suppose I'll simply wish you good luck :).

Mega bump

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

I want be a gamemaster at your ot, since im booring at home ( i dont have much to study ,im tha nerd -.- ) so i would be realy active to checking every singel report and doing the investigation (<-- spelling~) of every char :)
Any other info/comment
What can i say more, i dont need any ban or something like that commands, i just want like teleport to the player to investigate the player do he bot's and sh**s like that
//Warbringer

MEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMPMEGA BUMP

// Warbringer

Back