• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemasters

Dwiling

Reaction score
Hi can someone tel me how that i make gamesmasters?
please help my you could also join and tell me how to do it and i make you Gamemaster my ip is 84.195.174.218

data/players/--- just take the character you want to become a Gm and put '''' acces="5" ''''..

and about outfit,
loocktype="75" <- just replace the first number, thats enough.

then its done.. if its were xml..

sql you going into the database.. accounts..

set account type to "3" and then go players and the player you want to become gm and put player id or so to "5"

data/players/--- just take the character you want to become a Gm and put '''' acces="5" ''''..

and about outfit,
loocktype="75" <- just replace the first number, thats enough.

then its done.. if its were xml..

sql you going into the database.. accounts..

set account type to "3" and then go players and the player you want to become gm and put player id or so to "5"

wasnt it type to 5 and group id to 3
and then the group id of the char to 3 too ;)

Answer:

Not if he's using the client 8.31. Then he just need to change the group id to 7. (That's atleast on eldin which uses the latest TFS).

That is right, however, I made my own system aswell. :)
So group_id 7 in both the player and account "file" in your database.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Eldin i got a question for you about temple position

i got 8.31 SQL from you, it's eldinworld 8.31 SQL, but the temple position is wrong, what do i make from it? because x50 y50 and z7 didn't work.?

i got 8.31 SQL from you, it's eldinworld 8.31 SQL, but the temple position is wrong, what do i make from it? because x50 y50 and z7 didn't work.?

Hi, open the map with your mapeditor, try to locate the temple and hold your mouse where you want to be logged in. I don't know the coordinates for eldinworld but if you're too lazy, I could check if you couldn't find it.

Back