• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
Fix so you can x-logg and have pz then logg back on, now its just saying: You're already logged in

If u cant handle ddos dont open the ot stop wasting my timeits always the same.
Why dont u by aexpensiver dedicated server?

If u cant handle ddos dont open the ot stop wasting my timeits always the same.
Why dont u by aexpensiver dedicated server?

Is this ur question oh come on bro dedicated servers are very expensive if you want a better one then help us to collect money..

Add donations????? easy man.. i wont exp if you close server 1 day after because u dont wanna spend money. Then dont host

worst ot eu, some 12 years old kid with no brain created this. heres some of the reasons:
First of all sds is 3x, uhs is 3x, gfbs and everything else is normal charge. He makes suddenly restarts, Which for me resulted in me logging back on in middle of a dragon spawn with manashield on (survived anyway). Loot rate is way to low while mana reg /exp rate is pretty high. you can make one character each 30 min which results in you cant play for example a sorc and then change to a knight untill you've waited 30 mins. And worst of all its still getting down due to DDOS

worst ot eu, some 12 years old kid with no brain created this. heres some of the reasons:
First of all sds is 3x, uhs is 3x, gfbs and everything else is normal charge. He makes suddenly restarts, Which for me resulted in me logging back on in middle of a dragon spawn with manashield on (survived anyway). Loot rate is way to low while mana reg /exp rate is pretty high. you can make one character each 30 min which results in you cant play for example a sorc and then change to a knight untill you've waited 30 mins. And worst of all its still getting down due to DDOS

You are wrong!

Last World said:
This Server is like Tibianic and Mastercores, just 1000 times better!!

I wont close the Server again, It will run, my dedicated server service already fixed few things, also I will add a code soon, so you dont loose anything by a DDoS attack death..
The Server will run from now on, even if its getting DDoS'd

You guys claim about this OT is getting DDoSed, this is what they want to get from the DDoS, leave you and let you play another oldschool ot, which isnt getting DDoSd...

Also you guys fuck me up with claiming around, Im waiting my fucking cash for that OT, I dont even earn from!

If you dont want to play, so dont but I beg you do not claim here about that, Im doing my best for perfection and still changeing few things like loot rate etc, but PLEASE dont claim around...
If you want to buy me a fucking dedicated with better DDoS protection, so donate me some so I can collect, why the fuck shall I pay a 400 euro for a Dedicated with my own cash for a OT that aint got any donations...

Last edited:
Back