• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server seems to be stablized. However, we can not ensure that until we make an open test server. So, what rates do you suggest for a 2-3 days server? So you guys can war or so, and meanwhile the server will be there to see if it crashes or not.

Suggestions, please.

No I want a real map server, but I want it to be stable before I open it, so I will most likely open a high rate first. Like Oldera or any other OT that had high rates.

First: make chars in rook starting with 1kk (We wont exp for have cash, to help u finding bugs=
Rates:
1-8 = 60x
8-30 = 50x
30-70 = 35x
70- 90 =20x
90+ 2x
Ml rate make 20x
Skills rate make 40 or 50x
Its just open beta, We need lvl and skills/items if we want to find out bugs..
Make big loot rate, like 10x, so we see if loots are ok, or if any monster drop something it shouldnt.
No more.

Legacy, are you capable of speaking proper English? I didn't seem to understand what you were trying to say. Basically, we HAD 146 players online on our previous server. Originaltibia, now we reached a record of 29 during 30 minutes of uptime,and several downtimes. But what does that have to do with the thing that we had 146 players? Or just want to flame without any sense? Answering due to boredoom, else your an ignored troll :D

Original

Hello All! I have ask abaut skillrate and premium will be for free? or How many will be paid...
And one more Think, couse I play Classictibia.. and this will be closed, when I got 100~ lvl -,- is not fair.. many time waste so I have ask how many time this serv will be online, and cip soft not be for destroy it?...
RIP. HEROS

Hello All! I have ask abaut skillrate and premium will be for free? or How many will be paid...
And one more Think, couse I play Classictibia.. and this will be closed, when I got 100~ lvl -,- is not fair.. many time waste so I have ask how many time this serv will be online, and cip soft not be for destroy it?...
RIP. HEROS

Premium account is free..

I think a solid 10x exp rate would be best for testing. Skill-, ml- and loot rate can be lower because they're not essential. All the crashes came quite early yesterday, so we need to find them first and with a high exp rate that might not happen.

Also should it be a closed test server so that only a selected few could play to avoid wasting the testers time when a guy comes and kills him? The bugs would be found faster too, because they would actually be reported, some random guy might not bother to think that what he just did could have crashed the server and report it to the gm.

Last edited:
Ah, if that's the case then no testing is required, we can get straight to business :)

I suppose all people who whine have had the experience of starting a serious ot before, right? You all know how easy it is? How to make sure none of the innumerable things that can go wrong causes no problem, while simultaneously fending off a community of ungrateful, whining bitches? Ye, you've all tried that, right? Show some respect, this server is for YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back