• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anima msg me ingame, its urgent, i wanna finish my 9€ call at zaypay but it doesnt works, need ur help srsly, there are just like ~50 more cents to donate and i cant do it cause zaypay says the code im using is wrong...

Extrodian!

This map isn't really "custom", it was released on the download section years ago. :p

Will do when I'm home from school.

k im online now, cud u msg me ingame sam?

Extrodian~

For the minority of people it lags, and it can't be our computer connection cause it was happening at the exact same time to 3 of us and we all live in different countrys. maybe you should look into it a little bit

If I whould have seen this 3 days ago I whould play. But now I've started Real Tibia with some friends. Looks good tough. :)

:S that was a crash or a freeze for sure, :\...

@ dude playin rl tibia, i thought about going back to rl tibia, then i rememberd, the only thing i havent done that i would want to do in tibia is get lv 300 and 400, which im not spending another 3 years for a hundred lvls... Iv had every voc pass lv 100, except in rook, never tried a rook char. Rl tibia couldn't keep up with the bots, couldn't produce enough goods for people to enjoy, simple knowledge of economics is supply/demand, cip faild to meet the demand.

You got unlucky it was up for a very long time and will be up very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.