• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.60] OxygenOT | RPG/PVPE | NEW EVO | Sunday 2-8-2020 12:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://oxygenot.com
Server Address
oxygenot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Stop lying u just copied babek's map.
AND as i know the pally and ek in ur OT just need to get level 800+ than they can kill everyone..
And what uppdate u talking bout please tell me what changes u made.. Suprise me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop lying u just copied babek's map.
AND as i know the pally and ek in ur OT just need to get level 800+ than they can kill everyone..
And what uppdate u talking bout please tell me what changes u made.. Suprise me.
What is your problem?
I asked you to clarify in points?
Did you understand what i mean?

I understand. This Serv is and u didnt changed anything.

Oke broh just dont be mad i just telling u the truth that u know but u wont believe.
Good luck with ur New mirage copy.

Thanks everyone for the great start.
We reached 64 online first day.
I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

most of these 64 players are mc and ur stupid friends. They just trying to get New record. But for sure you will have 0 online after days.

Oke broh just dont be mad i just telling u the truth that u know but u wont believe.
Good luck with ur New shit mirage copy.
most of these 64 players are mc and ur stupid friends. They just trying to get New record. But for sure you will have 0 online after days.
show us your projects and what you are capable of or don't be the only shit here, whatever his server is he spent his time doing it because it is something important for him, who are you to come and say shit server? never heard about you tho

feel free to ready the rules before posting :
As the [I]User[/I]: [LIST] [*]Commenting about the advertised server's negative sides is totally OK. Insulting a user however, is NOT OK. Learn to know the difference between giving constructive criticism and showing bad manners. It is perfectly fine saying that a server is bad because you think that the server is spoofed and that the admin is showing corrupt behavior. It's not about what points you're trying to make about the server, positive or negative. It's about [U]the way you are expressing yourself[/U]. [*]Do not discuss about other servers on an advertisement thread. It is considered to be off-topic and a form of advertisement per say. [*]If you're unsure about any rules, be sure to study the [URL='https://otland.net/threads/the-official-rules-for-otland.256173/']official[/URL] rules. [/LIST]

Same for u, I didnt heard about u too, or u called urself ot creator cuz u got 10 players in ur ot?
Dont act like someone know something about servers

Same for u, I didnt heard about u too, or u called urself ot creator cuz u got 10 players in ur ot?
Dont act like someone know something about servers
regretting iam ot creator proofs the point that you are a child because i working on a totally different project with ideas never seen in tibia server or even rl so shut up iam not bothering with children, it is not your place bud

Tell me broh what the fanstic u have done.. than u will have my respect now.
But iam sure ur noob anyway 😀😀
And tell me mr super creator how u got 10 players in ur best Serv

Patch 1.1
  • Donation castle ticket can be used now at level 400 instead of 800.
  • Made a fix now that you can use runes while running without stop, it is going to make it smoother than before.
  • Some changes to frags limitations:
    • Daily frags are now 20 to red skull.
    • Weekly frags are now 50 to red skull.
    • Monthly frags are now 100 to red skull.
    • Daily frag time now is 1 hour.
    • Weekly frag time now is 12 hours.
    • Monthly frag time now is 1 day.
    • Because of these changes i had to remove the skull time from everyone.

Downtime compensation!
  • We gave everyone 1 day VIP for free.

Tell me broh what the fanstic shits u have done.. than u will have my respect now.
But iam sure ur shit noob anyway 😀😀
And tell me mr super creator how u got 10 players in ur best Serv
Using fake accounts / multi accounts wont help you! actually u have a brain lags plx do a something useful instead of setting like a useless
man spending her 26 years 😉 doing nothing'shit plus using the pay attention to make the people care about u and the reality other than that. Do you know smth ? You are doing the same embodiment of the freeman image that you placing lmao this also means your opinion is useless and unhelpful.

Last edited:
Using fake accounts / multi accounts wont help you! actually u have a brain lags plx do a something useful instead of setting like a useless
man spending her 26 years 😉 doing nothing'shit plus using the pay attention to make the people care about u and the reality other than that. Do you know smth ? You are doing the same embodiment of the freeman image that you placing lmao this also means your opinion is useless and unhelpful.
LOOK WHOS speaking now. This man who created account with women namez 😀😀 and already get ban 2x here and he still trying..

LOOK WHOS speaking now. This man who created account with women namez 😀😀 and already get ban 2x here and he still trying..
Everyone knows who am I and they all knows the real amigo . dude u should burn yourself and I won't comment for this again. This actually an old story but it give a sense ;) ?. Plus stop talking with the same idea stop typing x for example this exposes ma bud.

Everyone knows who am I and they all knows the real amigo . dude u should burn yourself and I won't comment for this again. This actually an old story but it give a sense ;) ?. Plus stop talking with the same idea stop typing x for example this exposes ma bud.
I feel sorry for you amigo 😀😀
And u know i have free vps for u
Hahahahah u know what i talking about 😀😀

Patch 1.2
  • Death loss percent is now reduced.
  • Reduced the Paralyze rune power.
  • Added more details about guild in game commands.
    • You can find them HERE

I feel sorry for you amigo 😀😀
And u know i have free vps for u
Hahahahah u know what i talking about 😀😀
Talking about smth u don't know any about it STFU pls this place not for u bro . The funniest thing that u are talking like knows anything and the reality very opposite lmfao this already means that you have autism and I won't reply to you again from now because you are a baby child And I won't let you to give more attention because are nothing "don't make from the brain 🧠 lags normal humans will remain 💩 .

Talking about smth u don't know any about it STFU pls this place not for u bro . The funniest thing that u are talking like knows anything and the reality very opposite lmfao this already means that you have autism and I won't reply to you again from now because you are a baby child And I won't let you to give more attention because are nothing "don't make from the brain 🧠 lags normal humans will remain 💩 .
I know your noob. That all and soon i will suprise u 😀😀

I know your noob. That all and soon i will suprise u 😀😀
If so go respond to my words and face yourself because you want to need to change things in your stupid shaky character,Soon in the future the future won't help you to coexist with anybody because no body gives a fuck u need to learn, However u will remain 💩 ah for the surprise I'd like to say I will not be surprised by the idiot's words because you already have proven that you a baby child and 💩.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back