• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.60] OxygenOT | RPG/PVPE | NEW EVO | Sunday 2-8-2020 12:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://oxygenot.com
Server Address
oxygenot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
If so go respond to my words and face yourself because you want to need to change things in your stupid shaky character,Soon in the future the future won't help you to coexist with anybody because no body gives a fuck u need to learn, However u will remain 💩 ah for the surprise I'd like to say I will not be surprised by the idiot's words because you already have proven that you a baby child and 💩.
Amr Shalapy && Mar0 && Na Amigo && Madara && Corrupted_ && endless_
U remember these names? 😀😀😀

Amr Shalapy && Mar0 && Na Amigo && Madara && Corrupted_ && endless_
U remember these names? 😀😀😀
Whatever, Someone the fire eating em from his bottom, because I am older than him and ima enjoying chilling and this wont change your reality HAHAHA.
Hello baby jealous.chilling-003.jpg
btw thanks for the trophy
Alerts
You have been awarded a trophy: i like it a lot.
cya .
Another Alert YOU HAVE IGNORED THE BABY JEALOUS.

Last edited:
Whatever, Someone the fire eating em from his bottom, because I am older than him and ima enjoying chilling and this wont change your reality HAHAHA.
Hello baby jealous.View attachment 48091
Nice good translate, and tell me broh how many accounts left u have?
And how is ur great Server with free vps
And u forget to say i wont answer anymor e😀😀

Oke broh just dont be mad i just telling u the truth that u know but u wont believe.
Good luck with ur New shit mirage copy.
It's a shame on you bunk, you lost yourself with a dog brain back there, but the truth is, we can't waste time with you go with that duplicate account f urself u can't do any other thing from now shut up

Last edited:
It's a shame on you bunk, you lost yourself with a dog brain back there, but the truth is, we can't waste time with you go with that duplicate account f urself u can't do any other thing from now shut up
Nice fake account broh.

I recommend this server. There are currently no such servers and this server is really good and fun evo ot.

Hope there will be some updates and active staff will hold this server for long time.

I recommend this server. There are currently no such servers and this server is really good and fun evo ot.

Hope there will be some updates and active staff will hold this server for long time.
Thanks for this feedback and recommendation :)
We will keep it updated and add nice content always.

Moved to a new Host!
  • We announce that we moved a new host which is much better than the old one.
    You won't feel lags with many players online like before.

Downtime compensation!
  • We added for everyone 2 days of free VIP as a compensation of the downtime due to moving to the new host.

Patch 1.3
  • Added a new mana rune for Knight (knight manarune 3).
    2295.gif
    • It can be bought from NPC Malak.
    • It can be used from level 700+
  • Added item (Shard) to loot of donation castles bosses.
  • Added new (Global) channel which will show all server message, so you will not miss any of the server messages.
    • It will be opened automatically once you login.
  • Added Jailfor players who break the rules to give them a chance before being banned.
    • You can check your jail time using this command: !jailinfo
  • Fixed some map bugs.
  • Fixed a bug with Baron Axe and Baron Hammer as they weren't showing the level required.
Post automatically merged:

Some more screens:

qg4jpxf.png

HuJeJsn.png

KhegiuJ.png

JzsojzL.png

CQlPsTe.png

Last edited:
Patch 1.4
  • Added a fix to prevent players with the same ip to gain experience when they kill each other.
  • Fixed some map bugs.
  • Fixed a bug with getting all addons bonus as it wasn't working.
  • Made a change in some rules.
    • Check it from HERE.
  • Made a change to downloads page.
    • Added ElfBot download link.
    • Check it from HERE.
  • Added ElfBot page.
    • Check it from HERE.

VIP Rune

You see a vip rune. It weighs 1.20 oz. It gives you 30 days of VIP. (50% extra exp rate, 30% extra skills rate and more)

Remove or Lower the amount and I'll join

VIP Rune

You see a vip rune. It weighs 1.20 oz. It gives you 30 days of VIP. (50% extra exp rate, 30% extra skills rate and more)

Remove or Lower the amount and I'll join
What is the problem with it?

What is the problem with it?

I do not want to pay money to be high level
If you ask me 50% more experience is way to much and unfair against non donator
25% more experience would be enough and fair

I do not want to pay money to be high level
If you ask me 50% more experience is way to much and unfair against non donator
25% more experience would be enough and fair
It is not giving you direct exp, you should work to get high level.
You can see the whole shop don’t have a special items or items that you pay to win using it.
Some people are vip and not that high you think.
Maybe you can give the ot a try and give me your feedback after trying it.

I invite you guys to enjoy double EXP weekend which will start after Friday 14/8/2020 server save till Monday 17/8/2020 server save.

During this period, VIP rune will have 50% discount!

Patch 1.5
  • Added PVP secure modewhich means:
    • uPH0ys7.png
      Secure mode is ON and you can't deal damage to anyone even with spells.
    • I75Ma3T.png
      Secure mode is OFF and you can attack/deal damage to anyone.
  • Added Machete to NPC Frodo.
    • It works only vs wild growth rune not evevo grav vita.

Last edited:
Hello,

I played a while on this server and it was good fun, untill I noticed some signs of corruption.
He is so scared to lose players so he created an jail where the owner puts rule breakers in. Yet most of his buddy's getting released in a hour or two.

Also to obtain a very strong amulet you need to have the following items : 100 brown, white, red, yellow, green, blue pieces of cloth, 100 chicken feathers, 100 iron ores, 1 dragon claw, 5000 cc, and 5 uber tokens to be allowed access to the quest.
While it was a hell to gather it bust most of us did it that way. A few days later all of his friends had the amulet aswell while we we're pking them continuesly so they did not had the time to gather or even get level before we came to them. Yet they obtained everything for 12 characters in what I think is one single night. So everything needed for the amulet 12 times.

I dont recommend people playing if this is the way it goes.

Kind regards,

Hello,

I played a while on this server and it was good fun, untill I noticed some signs of corruption.
He is so scared to lose players so he created an jail where the owner puts rule breakers in. Yet most of his buddy's getting released in a hour or two.

Also to obtain a very strong amulet you need to have the following items : 100 brown, white, red, yellow, green, blue pieces of cloth, 100 chicken feathers, 100 iron ores, 1 dragon claw, 5000 cc, and 5 uber tokens to be allowed access to the quest.
While it was a hell to gather it bust most of us did it that way. A few days later all of his friends had the amulet aswell while we we're pking them continuesly so they did not had the time to gather or even get level before we came to them. Yet they obtained everything for 12 characters in what I think is one single night. So everything needed for the amulet 12 times.

Kind regards,
This server has lots of potential but not with the current owner running it. there is also as stated a lot of mc pk noobs which seem to have the admin in there pockets. corruption is high in this server as the admin favours the few friends he has which seem to be able to do and say what they want, even if it goes against his rules and terms. I wish it had a better owner but it looks like the select few he favours will destroy his player base.

Hello,

Kind regards,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry for hearing that and having bad experience with OxygenOT.

But i have to say i no give free items.
I listen to everyone.
Trying to make everything is better.
Trying to keep on the player base and make it larger.
Post automatically merged:

This server has lots of potential but not with the current owner running it. there is also as stated a lot of mc pk noobs which seem to have the admin in there pockets. corruption is high in this server as the admin favours the few friends he has which seem to be able to do and say what they want, even if it goes against his rules and terms. I wish it had a better owner but it looks like the select few he favours will destroy his player base.

Thanks for your feedback.
I just want to say no one have me in his pocket.
If someone made a mistake, he gets ban/jail.
All players are equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back