• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.60] OxygenOT v2| RPG/PVPE | NEW EVO | Sunday 6-9-2020 11:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://oxygenot.com
Server Address
oxygenot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

mRefaat

Marketing and Coding
Solutions
Reaction score

Hello,

I would like to invite you all to join our new season of OxygenOT!

Here you are some information about the OT:

q1PqdE7.jpg

Login information:
IP:
oxygenot.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
Create account: HERE

Server information:
Exp rate:
Stages
Loot rate: x2
Skills rate: x40
Magic rate: x30
Exp from players: x2
Type: RPG/PVPE
Skulls: Yes
Map: EVO
Attack: Fast

More information:
Daily bosses, events, raids.
Custom hunts, quests, bosses and items.
Upgrade and enchant systems.
VIP.
Auto loot.
Team hunts and extra exp for party sharing.
No pay to win.
All equipments and weapons are obtainable from game.
Cheap prices at shop.
Token shop to get good items in game.
Custom spells with nice effects.
Friendly and active Gamemasters.
Balanced vocations.
Getting all addons gives you a good permanent bonus.
Tasks.
Find more here

We hope you enjoy your time with us.
Create account now and enjoy!

More screens:

JzsojzL.png

5P9LMNZ.jpg

98l8ia2.jpg

HuJeJsn.png

YO0KzyR.jpg

VOP3yKc.jpg

c5DwuqR.jpg

qg4jpxf.png

4gLJRfk.jpg

Haha when you make a dummy account to make ur own server look good
It is not a professional way to make something like that.
Also sick people do somethings like that.

Your dump reply is useless here try to find some people like you, I bet u have also some brain lags you should treat yourself.

VeRy gOoD sErVeR
AcCoUnT CrEaTeD: 5 sEp
There is better ways to give him the same message, i don't even understand what is wrong with this community (Not All of it, its a small part of members) instead replying useless replies to show you are god dammit cool boy, think about it as a grown up, what you both just did was totally useless, depressing and not what to be done by anyways, its his project you can JUST give him notes or like suggestions and to request things you think will be good also saying why this should be implemented, you should be here to help improve discussions, the fatal issues and bugs with good solution, you didn't even try to give him like 1 note about 1 bug you just said ohh dummy account blablabla am i cool ? nah not yet,, its bullshit believe me ^^

Yes, this is my only OT played without any lag as I am come from Hong Kong
I create this account is due to this good sever, not u xD
Your dump reply is useless here try to find some people like you, I bet u have also some brain lags you should treat yourself.

Less than 3 hours to start!
Create account now
Check Wiki page for more information about OxygenOT
I hope everyone have fun!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks everyone for the great start!
Almost 70 players online :)

Last edited:
New record today: 85 players!
Many thanks for that :)
I hope you guys enjoy OxygenOT

I invite you all to enjoy next weekend event which will start Friday 11/9/2020 after server save to Sunday 13/9/2020 server save.
  • Double loot rate (monsters and bosses)
  • Discount on some items (donation shop)
Good Luck.

The server has potential but it lacks ways to gain points in-game. You write it's not pay to win, however only your VIP access offer 50% increased exp and 30% increased skill rate. This costs 1000 points and the only way to gain points in-game is that daily boss event giving you a shy 50 points. Not only do you need to have free time to show up at that exact time every day, you will have to do it 20 times aka 20 days in a row to be able to buy the VIP rune. In comparison to other servers where they offer you points for reaching level 200, 500, 800, 1000 etc along with other ways it feels pretty meh. Hope you feel me.

PS: I know I can reach level 300 with 20 chars, but no thank you

The server has potential but it lacks ways to gain points in-game. You write it's not pay to win, however only your VIP access offer 50% increased exp and 30% increased skill rate. This costs 1000 points and the only way to gain points in-game is that daily boss event giving you a shy 50 points. Not only do you need to have free time to show up at that exact time every day, you will have to do it 20 times aka 20 days in a row to be able to buy the VIP rune. In comparison to other servers where they offer you points for reaching level 200, 500, 800, 1000 etc along with other ways it feels pretty meh. Hope you feel me.

PS: I know I can reach level 300 with 20 chars, but no thank you
Thanks for your feedback.
But other servers which provide points each couple of lvls are offering weapons and equipments which is not in OxygenOT.
Getting 50% extra exp not pay 2 win situation.
You have to work to get high level so you can win.
Only vip without hunt won’t make u op.

Obviously everyone are hunting who wants to become high level. Only those who pay will gain 50% more exp. How is it not pay to win if it takes me 20 days minimum to get it in-game unless I level up and MC a lot of chars in this event?

EDIT: In my experience of successful servers, donations offer you a fast and comfortable way to get strong quick. However, the items in the shop and points are available in-game, it just takes a bit longer and work to get it. This gives those people something to chase and motivates them to keep playing. Also the donation items are not the strongest items available on those servers. I dont know if that is the case here, I have only played for a couple of hours so far. When I see other people having 50% more exp than me simply for paying 10$ and theres no real way for me to get it any other way I instantly feel unmotivated to play. Just something to think of if you are long-term minded.

Last edited:
Obviously everyone are hunting who wants to become high level. Only those who pay will gain 50% more exp. How is it not pay to win if it takes me 20 days minimum to get it in-game unless I level up and MC a lot of chars in this event?

EDIT: In my experience of successful servers, donations offer you a fast and comfortable way to get strong quick. However, the items in the shop and points are available in-game, it just takes a bit longer and work to get it. This gives those people something to chase and motivates them to keep playing. Also the donation items are not the strongest items available on those servers. I dont know if that is the case here, I have only played for a couple of hours so far. When I see other people having 50% more exp than me simply for paying 10$ and theres no real way for me to get it any other way I instantly feel unmotivated to play. Just something to think of if you are long-term minded.
You answered your question.

Ok whatever, good luck :)
You just said, donation to make you stronger quick.
So vip gives you 50% extra exp.
This means that you answered your question.

You are totally missunderstanding the whole balance concept between donation and in-game gameplay. Theres a difference between having a stronger item and having 50% more exp. Id hope any OT owner would see that but apparently its not the case. If you dont see the problem here I can only say good luck. I mean Im just a consumer here and since I find the server to have potential I figured Id spend a couple of minutes to shred light on some issues. If you dont want to see them then you will learn by experience instead, I can always move to the next server

You are totally missunderstanding the whole balance concept between donation and in-game gameplay. Theres a difference between having a stronger item and having 50% more exp. Id hope any OT owner would see that but apparently its not the case. If you dont see the problem here I can only say good luck. I mean Im just a consumer here and since I find the server to have potential I figured Id spend a couple of minutes to shred light on some issues. If you dont want to see them then you will learn by experience instead, I can always move to the next server
Man dont waste ur time with this shit, its true this Serv made for pay to win.
And anyway this Serv is copied of old client Serv called babek ot

Status
Not open for further replies.