• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Adroma 8.6 RPG/PVP FULL CUSTOM MAP.

Engerd

Reaction score
6xuv43.png

START 14 AUGUST 2013

Info

Adroma is a project that developed overtime and is a full customized map with some real tibia aspects as inspiration.
In a span of around 6 months we have created our server with 7 cities over 200 houses and many quests.
For a overview of the current map please click here.

A picture of our team working on the map:
35mmcfn.jpg

We plan on continuously update our server with new pieces of map, quests and more things we hope you enjoy.
We hope you will enjoy exploring our map and enjoy finding new quests and adventures with your friends, or alone of course!

Some Teasers:

n5002.jpg

111hzpg.png

1zyznz6.png

5kg45c.png

Connection

IP: 81.169.250.202
URL: http://adromaot.com/
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6

Host

Type: Dedicated

Rates

1 to 30 = 50x
31 to 50 = 40x
51 to 70 = 30x
71 to 90 = 20x
91 to 100 = 10x
101 to 151 = 7x
151 to 200 = 5x
201+ = 3x

Loot, Skills, Magic Level:

Protection Level = 30
Loot: 3x
Skills: 22x
Magic: 6x

Last edited:
Finnaly something fresh, let's give it a try.
U5SIRTn.png

Site not working currently.

Finnaly something fresh, let's give it a try.
U5SIRTn.png

Site not working currently.

Should work now! Sorry for the inconvenience.

- - - Updated - - -

Having some issue with DNS please use the IP to connect to the website and gameserver for now!

You might want to consider adding some unique stuff to your server like weapon modifiers upgrades or some other shit like plant growing or boss fights.

You might want to consider adding some unique stuff to your server like weapon modifiers upgrades or some other shit like plant growing or boss fights.

of course we will update frequently dont worry, many big quests and adventures lie ahead :)!

Last edited:
Ok so after a while of exploring I need to say this map feels empty, you need more randomness in there, square mino caves are just painful to see and some random mini houses that have nothing in them are them is weird:
KpGZBtK.jpg

I would love to see some quests that are more than clicking a chest, like scripted ones that you have to talk to npcs, get items, find some kind of items that are obtained by clicking some kind of tree or something like that, you get the overall idea.
I know this server is new and I would love to see some information in news on the website on what you are currently working on, what have been done and other useful information so we can see that server is alive.
EDIT: Also loot 3x is just too much, after killing 5 cycs I got 3 halbers, I don't want to know how ridiculous loot from drags must be :D
EDIT2: Damn, 15 cycs = 7 halberds :O
EDIT3: WAT? :D
vr4I91K.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so after a while of exploring I need to say this map feels empty, you need more randomness in there, square mino caves are just painful to see and some random mini houses that have nothing in them are them is weird:
KpGZBtK.jpg

I would love to see some quests that are more than clicking a chest, like scripted ones that you have to talk to npcs, get items, find some kind of items that are obtained by clicking some kind of tree or something like that, you get the overall idea.
I know this server is new and I would love to see some information in news on the website on what you are currently working on, what have been done and other useful information so we can see that server is alive.
EDIT: Also loot 3x is just too much, after killing 5 cycs I got 3 halbers, I don't want to know how ridiculous loot from drags must be :D
EDIT2: Damn, 15 cycs = 7 halberds :O
EDIT3: WAT? :D
vr4I91K.jpg

Thank you for your reply we have already fixed the halberd issue and those spots you mentioned have been revamped!, we hope you have a nice stay!
As you mentioned we will add a lot of new more complex quests, but we are focusing on fixing the main stuff now and having a good base server.
soon enough we will add loads of quests and cool stuff! stay tuned!

I can honestly say this is one of the best servers i ever played on. The staff is really nice and helpful and so is the players. The mapping is very well done and i dont have anything bad to say about it. 10/10

I really like this map and it's features. It's way better than other custom maps and it gave me that special real tibia feeling :)
The staff is nice and they really seem to help players out with their problems. They also listen to the advice of other players, something that you don't you see that often.

Hope to see more players joining this OT, cause its really worth it.

LOL. Well I log in goto rots. And get pked by 3 people. Theres was only 5 people on^^^ Waste of 5 mins.

It was only a guy who is quitting the server he is RS now the other two were trying to kill him. We hope you give the server another chance

It was only a guy who is quitting the server he is RS now the other two were trying to kill him. We hope you give the server another chance
Then make a protection level for lower levels lol. I was killed at level 8.... Should be at least like level 20-30

Protection level is now 30.

Good. Thanks.

Should add some talkactions for spells, commands, etc.
And are there any custom spells?
Oh and make it auto open game-chat. Most servers ive played that do that have a more active player base/community. And it helps for newer players that start. Just some thoughts :)

Good. Thanks.

Should add some talkactions for spells, commands, etc.
And are there any custom spells?
Oh and make it auto open game-chat. Most servers ive played that do that have a more active player base/community. And it helps for newer players that start. Just some thoughts :)

Thank you we will consider it, there are no custom spells yet. i will work on those talk actions :)