• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM/8.0] Flameria - REALMAP - FAST PACED - RELAUNCH 7TH JAN 18:00 POINTS ADDED AND PREMIUM ASWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
XD nice life, btw 36 accounts created iks de
1. He prolly doesn't uae script/set up database with 200-300 fake accounts and chars like most of the popular ots. It is easy to get that 36 number into thousands in minutes.
2. Who the hell makes chara 5 days in advance?
3. Otserver advertising didn't even start yet...

It will probably have around 300-400 players at launch since it has no trainers and prior players, and depending on how good it is, if it has bugs, if it gets DDosed it will grow to 500-600, or dvindle to 100-200

XD nice life, btw 36 accounts created iks de
35 accounts so far, u don't have any rights xD
Excuse me? Are you expecting him to have a 1000 when he launching his first edition? It would be great with a 150-200-250 people online real people not fake spoofing. Success are taking step by a step. U cant get what u wish for easily. Hope u get the point or whatever who cares.

@Flameria
Can we get that info on distance weapons and ammo, a lot of poeple are wondering ..
Yes, all arrows are lootable/the energetic arrows are buy-able in ph they have AOE like bursts but you can see them as diamond arrows in real tibia.

Flameria XBOW thru shop THO there's few bows/xbow lootable by monsters which are alot better.
Post automatically merged:

desert solo ?> xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yes & you are able to do it the normal way aswell. Both ways activated.

welcome to 2021 if u wanna go medivia but even there is xp boost and party share, so idk what u think? tibia is a game where u play with friends and groups of people and its just alot funnier if you can not just war but hunt together aswell..............
yeah im not saying it isn't, but i dont think medivia has 70-80% if ur 4 vocations, correct me if im wrong. also everythings alot more expensive in 7.4 as in 8.0

What I just read here, make me think, how sick the tibia community is nowadays.
You dont need tasks, it doesnt even matter. When the first 8.0 ots came out, we also had no tasks so stfu.
Party shared exp? If you come alone to a ot, how u wanna party share exp? Should be fair to everyone.
Not everybody comes with a group of friends playing tibia. Not everybodys friends are tibia friends.
And what tibia is made for? Making friends ingame. That works on several ots but I dont really see it working on a higher exp server like this because the community wants maximal advance within 1 hour and most likely quitt 2 hours after account registration.

Guys, seriously, be happy that someone hosts a ot for u and stop blame about every single server attribute. I dont wanna call you guys retarded, but Im pretty sure most of u are whellchair sitter.

I for myself try to enjoy such a bit easier 8.0 tibia server.
See you there

happy to see some 8.0 server comming finnaly.

unhappy, because i wont join here, because of one simple reason - shared exp.
shared exp is something good for teams, (which anyway not playin the server - they just comming to war, and stoping exp after 2 weeks of lvl boost)
while normal players will once again feel huge disadvantage because of it ( cuz they will play solo, or will have to organise their th with randoms, which will fail anyway)

make it good 8.0 that was 8.0, which was solo style + add stronger mobs where u go in team (without shared) to get best items in game. simple.

also magic level x3 but skill rate x5 ? m lvl should be x2 then i suppose to be balanced (but not sure)

Last edited:
happy to see some 8.0 server comming finnaly.

unhappy, because i wont join here, because of one simple reason - shared exp.
shared exp is something good for teams, (which anyway not playin the server - they just comming to war, and stoping exp after 2 weeks of lvl boost)
while normal players will once again feel huge disadvantage because of it ( cuz they will play solo, or will have to organise their th with randoms, which will fail anyway)

make it good 8.0 that was 8.0, which was solo style + add stronger mobs where u go in team (without shared) to get best items in game. simple.

also magic level x3 but skill rate x5 ? m lvl should be x2 then i suppose to be balanced (but not sure)
We can make a poll if you guys think that the exp share is too high with this rate if we should reduce it or use it at all. I am always up for changes but then it has to be democratic.

#Changelog
Updated so that up to 5 party memebers can recieve a task kill but atleast 1 damage has to be dealt by those who wants a task kill.

why not, just do the poll.

but still im afraid, it will show that most people want teamhunts, because they cant think with open mind, they cant see the consequences that teamhunts brings into the game.

make tibia 8.0, 8.0 again !

why not, just do the poll.

but still im afraid, it will show that most people want teamhunts, because they cant think with open mind, they cant see the consequences that teamhunts brings into the game.

make tibia 8.0, 8.0 again !
Make pool, but my suggestion is:

1. Leave as is, 70% is strong but not as op as 100% (which is beyond stupid)
2. Remove totally
3. Nerf to like 5/10/20/40
4. My suggestion and prolly best solution leave shared rate as they are now, but only emable them during weekend (friday-monday server save) so everyone has semi equal chance as everyone is free during weekend. And disable shared exp during week. This should please both sides and also make spawns contested during that short period.

For example right now (idk if u have walls, but lets take it for example) one team is hunting it, the other 3 will wait their time etc... But if shared is enabled only suring weekend people will have to fight for best spawns ir wait anither 7 days...

this only weekend shared exp seems like good idea even for me. but make first weekend without shared (make it balanced for all)

second thoughs after 1 min of thinking:

it might destroy the feeling to play server from monday to friday, since people will have in head that "at weekend i could do more" BUT weekends are for partying not for exping, so they will be like "not worth to play"

this only weekend shared exp seems like good idea even for me. but make first weekend without shared (make it balanced for all)

it might destroy the feeling to play server from monday to friday, since people will have in head that "at weekend i could do more" BUT weekends are for partying not for exping, so they will be like "not worth to play"
crystal player needs weekend free

Those people dont party my dude 🤣🤣🤣

And i doubt they give up on exling during week, since solo players will overtake them easy...

I look at the party share feature like good for everyone, because it makes people maybe play vocations which were not super cool to play at this version, if I remove exp share it'll make less players play Paladins/Druid and it will be mage OT, like this all vocations have their "stand" and can help you advance in experience but maybe the percentage should not be 20/30/40/70 but maybe rather 20/30/40/50 would make it more cool and less th based OT?

I look at the party share feature like good for everyone, because it makes people maybe play vocations which were not super cool to play at this version, if I remove exp share it'll make less players play Paladins/Druid and it will be mage OT, like this all vocations have their "stand" and can help you advance in experience but maybe the percentage should not be 20/30/40/70 but maybe rather 20/30/40/50 would make it more cool and less th based OT?
More like 10/20/30/50, dont reward 3 man teams that much, they are always trying tk exlude paladin and just go ek, ms , ed... Reward teams actually going 4 man

More like 10/20/30/50, dont reward 3 man teams that much, they are always trying tk exlude paladin and just go ek, ms , ed... Reward teams actually going 4 man
Yeah okay that was my point but as you see my head has alot of numbers and I didnt forward it correct, what I mean was to award using paladins in hunt soz for missinformstion

@Flameria
One thing I've learned over my many years of making OTs is not to listen to the opinions of others and to do what you think is best for your server, as an owner. Good luck.

@Flameria
One thing I've learned over my many years of making OTs is not to listen to the opinions of others and to do what you think is best for your server, as an owner. Good luck.
I know and I am trying to balance it out, but this is actually a game changing option to the server to make paladins a needed vocation and not to be like he stated a 3 man hunt server.

Thanks bro :) Best wishes!
Flameria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back