• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM/8.0] Flameria - REALMAP - FAST PACED - RELAUNCH 7TH JAN 18:00 POINTS ADDED AND PREMIUM ASWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
paladins will start to be usefull as soon as you delete teamhunting in game, but what can i know about 8.0 tibia, its better to make 10.0+ tibia from 8.0 version ;/

I know you said you like mysteri etc... But can we get stats on xbows and bolts/arrows i dont want to play paladin get 120 only to find out they auck late game and i wasted 7 days
18:49 You see a flaming crossbow.
It weighs 58.00 oz.
+7% hit chance.

Only one I give you from new additions
Assassin stars breakchance 31% and buyable from ph goroma npc removed on this edition but with same requirement
Golden Arrows dropped by demons but single shot arrows not buyable high attack
Other arrows as you evole you'll run into them either way so you will find out if you decide to play as paladin

"PK Limits 3 kills per day till the red skull or 5 kills per day till the banishment. Also, 6 kills per week till the red skull or 12 kills per week till banishment"

The player killing is very limited, it will be a lot of skull bashers for this reason. I think kills should be highered before banishment

What I would just change is the following: To make it more relax even for higher lvls.
Also I would higher the lootrate to 2,5-3x.

What about the mana regain for each vocs?
If you keep it very low, you should higher the magic rate. Or keep the magic rate, but higher the mana regain, what I would prefer.

In my mind its a must have, to receive fun as fast as possible.
1820x
93540x
366020x
618015x
811008x
1011306x
1311585x
1591794x
180Unlimited3x

What I would just change is the following: To make it more relax even for higher lvls.
Also I would higher the lootrate to 2,5-3x.

What about the mana regain for each vocs?
If you keep it very low, you should higher the magic rate. Or keep the magic rate, but higher the mana regain, what I would prefer.

In my mind its a must have, to receive fun as fast as possible.
1820x
93540x
366020x
618015x
811008x
1011306x
1311585x
1591794x
180Unlimited3x
Lol, dude the current rate are already high. The rates ur asking for are super super high!! Lol

The experience rate & skill/magic rate will stay as I have decided already.
The damage is between those client versions because I've made it so knight hit a little stronger then they would normally do on 8.0 with dmg spells. Paladins have gotten boosted weapons and new ammunition to make them viable for gameplay aswell.

I'll give you the regeneration rates as soon as I come home.

Currently discussin with my companion if we should make it so that reverse damage will give you task kill aswell (healing by ed, so ed dont need toattack monster)

Flameria

Lets not spam with unimportant staff, make suggestions if u have something decent to say...

Are runes 2x when hand made?
Is there auto loot maybe, so we dont have to buy riftbot?

dont fix this shit to the client srsly if u already wanna be hard on having 8.0 features as main attraction, i hope runes 2x aswell like plx said

Auto loot will not be implemented to the client sadly.

All runes are x2 when they are baked by yourself, in shops 1x.

XML:
Sorcerer regeneration:
1 hp/3sec 4mana/3sec
Druid regeneration:
-.-
Paladin
2hp/4sec 3mp/4sec
Knight
2hp/3sec 2mana/4sec

Master Sorcerer
1hp/3sec 4mp/2sec
Elder Druid
-.-
Royal Paladin
2hp/3sec 3mp/3sec
Elite Knight
2hp/2sec 2mana/4sec

On this regen, most ppl will use an tool, even mc, to train mag lvl/make runes and lvl 100s will reach mag lvl 40.

In addition I would be out, cuz I wont use any other software than the/one client.

On this regen, most ppl will use an tool, even mc, to train mag lvl/make runes and lvl 100s will reach mag lvl 40.

In addition I would be out, cuz I wont use any other software than the/one client.
its 2x loot you have infinity money and you use manas to exp on this client... it's not 7.4 where u bake runes 3 days to hunt 3 hours. you drag 100 bp manas to exp and become manaholic and profit 300k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back