• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM/8.0] Flameria - REALMAP - FAST PACED - RELAUNCH 7TH JAN 18:00 POINTS ADDED AND PREMIUM ASWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Flameria

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Welcome to Flameria!
What is flameria?
Flameria is produced on the 8.0 engine combined with a few features from higher versions and lower! But the best thing is that the nostalgia is real here! We have a few custom spawns added to the server so we have more high level content places otherwise all "normal" spawns, not really all but the most of them are revamped and made alot bigger then in the real tibia to make it easier for people to team hunt on low/mid level.
All quest exists on this server exactly as they did in real tibia with the same lore.

Why choose Flameria?
We can promise you that we make everything for our community! It's no bullshit or anything, come and see!
We provide with strict rules against any third party software usage on our server INSTANT DELETION incase you are caught, no ifs buts or why - welcome to deletera.
We want the nostalgia feeling back & also the nice wars there once was on Tibia.
We offer alot of custom content and new stuffs added to the RPG side of the game. (There is for example two demon shields on the server same stats, different color, one is normal loot ratio and the black one is 1 out of 5000 demons on current custom loot rate, so you can showoff incase you are lucky)
All Real Tibia 8.0 raids are made with extaggering loot to be found of the raids, working exactly as CIP raids back in the days.

What do you offer us which nobody else is doing?
I don't think there is anyone on this forum which can offer you something that nobody else has already implemented or added to their server/game.
But we have a few things such as no trainers, non carpet pz, new quests (balanced throughout the game).
I also made so that you need to make access to certain places incase you would like to hunt to make it a little more challenging then to just login and rush levels.
Guild war tournament - I am offering a guild war tournament for my players which in case it gets going needs 3 guild to fight for a big money pool to all three guilds (Obviously nr 1 gets most of it)

Features in Flameria
Built in dash walking, so that people who maybe have a higher ping will feel the walking alot smoother and like they do not lag at all!
Experience share - 20/30/40/70
Real damage formula between 7.8-8.0
Fly through carpets with PZ
Active staff working to make this the best place you've been too :)

Whats custom in the server?
We have added a few cosmetics which are custom made for this server, also some cool sprites on different type of monsters which I believe you will like.
Custom hunting spots - there are more spots but we want it to be mysterious and a little bit funnier so you will have to search for them.
Recommended tasks todo - not even close to 15% of the tasks are shown, we have a static system cause of the great rewards our tasks gives you.
A custom modified client to work against bots as much as possible - there will be constant updates of the client to change various packet sent>server to prohibit developement of bot (Even tho its really hard nowdays)

Information:
Stages of the server
Official website of Flameria
Discord

More screenshots will be added for you guys to see what we have to offer in Flameria

This server is aimed to make you guys enjoy what its about 8.0 Tibia and incase of future agreement with players we can ofcourse make a lower rated edition for more serious gameplay.

I will join this! Tibia is made to be fun and this just sounds fun.

Btw the font in the "about the server" gave me a headache :)

Also Tibia back then was made for lvl 100 to 200. Id lower the exp after 100 a bit more.

Last edited:
Looks decent, can you tell us more avout dmg formula, you said "Real damage formula between 7.8-8.0" and there ja a huge difference in all vocations from 7.92 to 8.0... Mages hit way less in 8.0 while paladins and eks got buffed hard...

Also are there avalanche runes for druids? Any AOE arrows for paladins?

Looks decent, can you tell us more avout dmg formula, you said "Real damage formula between 7.8-8.0" and there ja a huge difference in all vocations from 7.92 to 8.0... Mages hit way less in 8.0 while paladins and eks got buffed hard...

Also are there avalanche runes for druids? Any AOE arrows for paladins?
Sd dmg is higher than kasteria etc, mlvl giving u alot more dmg from sds,its not mort hur ots u will deal alot more dmg by using sds

Lets go guys

Ppl need server like this. Wonder only if it will be full of bugs like most of new servers.

Ppl need server like this. Wonder only if it will be full of bugs like most of new servers.
If he has a team, or at least 1 more coder helping him, bugs will not be that much of a problem... but if he is alone, that will be hard

We are two people on this server, one full time coder and me semi coder/owner so anything that comes our way we’ll fix probably.

Server has been tested by players so I guess there might be small buggs but nothing major.

Hope u enjoy it about AOE dmg flr paladins, obv there is :)

Flameria
Post automatically merged:

I will join this! Tibia is made to be fun and this just sounds fun.

Btw the font in the "about the server" gave me a headache :)

Also Tibia back then was made for lvl 100 to 200. Id lower the exp after 100 a bit more.
The server is made to enjoy, if we get enough feedback and positive critism we’ll create something more ”hard”

We are two people on this server, one full time coder and me semi coder/owner so anything that comes our way we’ll fix probably.

Server has been tested by players so I guess there might be small buggs but nothing major.

Hope u enjoy it about AOE dmg flr paladins, obv there is :)

Flameria
Great,
Can you be more specific about paladin ammo, I love playing paladins but they get over shadowed on 8.0 higher levels since they cant exp as fast etc...
What kind of arrows, how big aoe? dmg type? atk of those arrows etc...
I dont wanna make paladin get 140 and then find out it sucks and be sorry avout it..

We have added alot of weapons/ammunition for paladins, when I come home I’ll show you more screens but you can be sure there is alot of stuff to balance it.

About dmg formula, we’ve balanced out that knights/paladins deal some damage aswell not too much not too little and like erotoman said aswell.

Flameria

We have added alot of weapons/ammunition for paladins, when I come home I’ll show you more screens but you can be sure there is alot of stuff to balance it.

About dmg formula, we’ve balanced out that knights/paladins deal some damage aswell not too much not too little and like erotoman said aswell.

Flameria
Great, cant wait for screen shots

OTServlist advertisement purchased - if there is any guild leader which would like to bring their team message me in pm and I will award u with 7 days of free premium to 20% of your team.

Flameria

Is your server named Flameria or Custom Tibia? I'm confused because of your website. Website adress shows Flameria but the layout graphics shows Custom Tibia lol.
1640179151129.png

OTServlist advertisement purchased - if there is any guild leader which would like to bring their team message me in pm and I will award u with 7 days of free premium to 20% of your team.

Flameria
i know it's christmas and all but that's too generous

Everybody has had good manners this year :)
I want people to enjoy these crazy times :))

Please delete my logo from your website i made you a new one for free since its Christmas soon
next time maybe you can try to make your own website this website took me 2 weeks to make and sadly someone gave you files or you hacked the website files
regards Customtibia

Attachments

• cooltext400733020822302.png
    cooltext400733020822302.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 36 · VirusTotal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back