• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM/8.0] Flameria - REALMAP - FAST PACED - RELAUNCH 7TH JAN 18:00 POINTS ADDED AND PREMIUM ASWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
ltLmcpA.png

this is a disgusting move made by the kasteria adminsitatrion. i still cant believe they doign this stuff in 2021

this is a disgusting move made by the kasteria adminsitatrion. i still cant believe they doign this stuff in 2021
It doesn't even look like a ddos attack. Nothing on this server is working as it should, an amateur did it and now there are effects. It's easier to blame for massive server attacks than to admit your lack of knowledge.

70 mana level 8, laggssssssssssssss, no levels on chat window xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WORST HOUR WASTED OF MY LIFE "tomorrow we will try open again" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GL

I told you to make balanced 8.0 damage and you deny it
now you deserve closed server
NOOOB GM dont know how is real 8.0

It doesn't even look like a ddos attack. Nothing on this server is working as it should, an amateur did it and now there are effects. It's easier to blame for massive server attacks than to admit your lack of knowledge.
As i told earlier in 2nd page
This is a guy who tries to make his own server for 5 years and after 5 years he just copy paste everything + people ideas and make a quick cashgrab like askara/kasteria/realera
It takes 2 minutes of forum search and find posts that his only one edition that started had 120 ppl on start and was dead after 1 day
after 5 years he comes back with this shit i see there xd i quess it's real dedication and passion, not a moneygrab thing

it's nice that all npcs have full outfit capitan with full hunter, only cities guards no have full outfits XDXDDDD.png

this guy literally downloaded a server, changed rates and launched it without ever testing it before? there's so many obvious bugs that anyone would have noticed if they tested it even for 5minutes.

Hello everyone! Happy new years, best of wishes to @everyone in the upcoming new years!

It's me again! I do not give up on the hope to create a community based server for us all to enjoy!!
Therefor I have added multiple issues you issued me with to the game such as; Avalanche Rune only used by druids (Level 32,ML 12) same dmg as gfb but ice. Corrected alot of monster loot and map issues. Added so that you can now buy anything from any rune npc with "instant buy" to make it easier. Fixed the create character issue where you were given values of a level 8 character on rookgaard, you are now given correct values. Client issues has now been dismissed such as step freezes and mapclick giving you an error with "there is not enough room". Task has been revamped and is now more high rate proper. Added skill stages to sword/axe/club 10x>50 5x>51-70 3x 71 ->> Wands have the correct range. Stackpos issue fixed where if creature died on ladder/stair it would become invisible untill character moves out of screen and reloads spr. Added more scarab digging spots. Experience Killing By Player activated on level 70 and onwards to not create a dumb scenario with people exp on people in the beggining. (If server sees that same IP is killed more then two times within x minutes you get auto-ip banned to work against cheaters) A few rope spots fixed. Damage has been slightly fixed to recreate 8.0 feeling. You get your first wand and rods by npcs for free. I am happy to constructive critisism so provide me with questions I'd like! Sincerely, Flameria

On "reset" all characters will be given the values of level 1 and spawned in rookgaard with their account given +3 days premium and 30 points as a thanks for giving us another oppurtunity to give you what you want!

Purchases made with points on start will be reversed and given back to you.
OTservlist advertisement will be purchased again.

Hence the issues at the start of the server was that the server was started in debug mode and we had a script implemented which would freeze monsters if it recieves that ping package of client is >500 - ,we got ddosed firstly by rdp then huge udp floods came in, script worked well but caused a huge assertion fault issue which could not be stopped untill completely shutting down the machine to start the server in release mode.
But as peers are used to they do not give a second chance and hop on the train to flame you instead of trying to help you.

Flameria

I didn't get my money back and my account is deleted by GM. Flameria is not responding on Paypal. Also when I got red skull I got instantly 7 days ban. Server is bugged and owner don't give money back. =(

Hahaha its ironic how many shit talkers there is in this forum, yet they are yelling for new servers instead of helping the guy making it for them they try to bring him down, xP but u're all caverats.

And traktor your account is auto deleted if you chargeback, and if you did not get your money back I think its paypals statement that you did something fraudent when you agreed to the conditions.
Post automatically merged:

avalanche rune is implemented after many requests, it can only be created and not purchased.
adori gran frigo costs 600 mana to create

Check the website information for new info, I cannot edit main post here with the new stages etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back