• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM/8.0] Flameria - REALMAP - FAST PACED - RELAUNCH 7TH JAN 18:00 POINTS ADDED AND PREMIUM ASWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
how can we trust u this time??

Whats there to tryst, client looked terrible besides milion of other problems... No way he fixed it in 5 days ...
He had everyones trust and was cocky, "this is not beta" etc, let him build his brand from ground up now, start with 10 people and get new okayers with good decisions and gameplay...

There is another 8.0 ot coming same day which looks way more promising and high rate without pay2win features

Whats there to tryst, client looked terrible besides milion of other problems... No way he fixed it in 5 days ...
He had everyones trust and was cocky, "this is not beta" etc, let him build his brand from ground up now, start with 10 people and get new okayers with good decisions and gameplay...

There is another 8.0 ot coming same day which looks way more promising and high rate without pay2win features
36 chars vs 450 xd?

36 chars vs 450 xd?
"450" where 440 quit after the first time. And the first time where everyone begged and dragged everyone to make an account just for the sake of making account.
Flameria discord was active af first time around now its a ghost town

bigger content of people range brings u more ppls sadly but true

In the end it’s like in real life: Some products might be underrated in the beginning and some get the full hype. Lets see which one will last longer because it’s more stable and offers the better quality. I’m glad that there are more and more people trying to open 8.0 OTS because I like this version and some owners had their monopoly for way too long.

In the end it’s like in real life: Some products might be underrated in the beginning and some get the full hype. Lets see which one will last longer because it’s more stable and offers the better quality. I’m glad that there are more and more people trying to open 8.0 OTS because I like this version and some owners had their monopoly for way too long.
We just need a passion project like Tibiantis is to Key, for 8.9 and for the owner to make some small profit and run it from passion to the game and community...
As long as the OTs are onky source of income to the owner its going to fail the community...

Less then 48 hours to launch!

be sure to register all accounts registered before the launch will get +3 days of premium.

You can never protect yourself against DDoS attacks, you can try to prevent it with possible purchases and additions to your vps/dedicateds but if the attacker really wants to bring you down and they know DoSSing they'll bring you doown no matter what, it's like botting in tibia, there will always be a developer developing a bot to your server if its popular enough.

You can never protect yourself against DDoS attacks, you can try to prevent it with possible purchases and additions to your vps/dedicateds but if the attacker really wants to bring you down and they know DoSSing they'll bring you doown no matter what, it's like botting in tibia, there will always be a developer developing a bot to your server if its popular enough.

tell it to kay , 2 years without single crash of tibiantis, but yeah, u can never protect your server well enough :(

why people like you have always some stupid excuse ?
just like niebieski saying "i cant make proxy for br players, proxy is not working on distances like it" when people on rl tibia were using "noping" to play in america on eu servers without single lag etc

not 2018 anymore, people are not stupid, i mean they are, but there are also people that will reveal your lies :<

tell it to kay , 2 years without single crash of tibiantis, but yeah, u can never protect your server well enough :(

just like niebieski saying "i cant make proxy for br players, proxy is not working on distances like it" when people on rl tibia were using "noping" to play in america on eu servers without single lag etc

not 2018 anymore, people are not stupid, i mean they are, but there are also people that will reveal your lies :<
If you are taking @kay as a mentor, feel free to read HIS words if you think I didn't knew what I was always talking about with proxy thing.
Unfortunately, proxy doesn't help at all in a way people seem to think it would. Even if we provided proxy server located in USA, for example, you'd most likely feel very slight to none difference. The best you can do is using a GPN such as wtfast, pingzapper etc., that may optimize your connection individually on the whole route and reduce your ping significantly. But even this cannot cut the distance.
We can promise to choose the best host possible, but cannot fix everyone's routing.
@TyploMontana Now when you got it clear, I would love to hear "sorry" from you.
So it's 2022 now and you still writting about things you don't know.

What do you mean? 2 years without crashes? A crash is related towards your source coding or other relative code errors, its non-existant because of a DDoS attack. Learn your facts and then get your information straight. And to this guy all the best to him what an awesome dude.

If you are taking @kay as a mentor, feel free to read HIS words if you think I didn't knew what I was always talking about with proxy thing.

@TyploMontana Now when you got it clear, I would love to hear "sorry" from you.

So it's 2022 now and you still writting about things you don't know.
okay so maybe this thing im not right because i was just adding facts like rl tibia brs using noping playing eu servers, but still facts like training monks spoofs etc are unfortunentally 100% true and you killed your server with this, when u had opportunity to make good long term :(

Sorry for THIS ONE, but not other shit talks i keep write for years :)

@Flameria dude, they had no single crash, freeze, lag for 2 years, while most of servers like you, are dead by ddos after first hour, dont complain in things like this, please.

one of tibiantis players wrote on forum
"
But seriously not a good idea to start new server it will split player base and become like all other ots which fail fast.
If he adds a proxy then at least we can play without some lags, I'm using nptunnel aud it makes my Ms drop from 145 to 119, still not the best but it's much more playable."

difference between 145 to 119 is actually alot, since around 80~ ping = no single lags etc, so it works. its not making it 100% no lag, but definitelly way better than adding dash system to game on this worst otclient ever, which is just like adding elfbot dash to your game.

Last edited:
Lol Flameria owner banned me from the Discord because i asked if anyone that played on the first edition will try it again after all the bugs and kicks

And what about fake accounts? You will say Us that people are making those characters?
1641488363074.png

I was too lazy for other pages but it's the same.
I am pretty sure that the amount of 440~ registered account is not right too

Making ots its not easy I feel You but brah it's not the good way to do, people are not stupid.
Take better and honests decisions, just a tip.
GL

Hahaha another one who speaks without information, if u were here at start you knew I’d give you 5 plats on start and a guy made chars bringing over 20k to main before getting deleted, so those are supposedly his characters :) Have a nice week and please an note to yourself, dont waste time on things like this value your time more.
Have a good one
Post automatically merged:

And kresh I banned you because this vommunity needs less of yes man ppls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back