• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Ascalon Revival - July 28th 2023!

Server Website/AAC
https://ascalon.online/
Server Address
ascalon.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
how exp stage?
Post automatically merged:

when i can download
Client will be available for download a few days before launch!

Last edited:
🚀 Exciting news! The much-anticipated launch is just a few hours away 🕒. We're thrilled to share that the client is now ready for download 📥. To add to the fun 🎉, we've boosted the spawn rate for all monsters below level 60 and under by 3x for the launch 🐉. It's going to be an adventure right from the start 🌟. Can't wait to see you in-game soon! 👋🎮

We've gotten ALOT more players than anticipated, hopefully everything goes smoothly!

That's sick! :) Thanks, guys, for bringing back some nostalgia with this launch. Good luck with this release, hopefully, it will stay successful for a long time. As for launch numbers, it already seems like the best attempt out of all of them! :)

Sickest launch, did not expect that many players. Start adding content asap!

We were using auto target/casting back in the day but it's still good. Same ol Ascalon but the the community is so lame now it was boring. Idk if you got it but add in a town for 50 and below pvp. I don't wanna have to no life to finally get to the killing I just wanna come in grind some shitz for builds and be able to ded ppl. Is this what we all want or nah?

For some reason the "Trainer" stopped working for me, autoheals. Its green and has the correct id. Also, for some reason when I try to change the heal spell and get the Edit Spell dialog, it wont close after pressing save or close.
To me, the client is a bit buggy.

Found the issue, being worked on now.

Last edited:
For some reason the "Trainer" stopped working for me, autoheals. Its green and has the correct id. Also, for some reason when I try to change the heal spell and get the Edit Spell dialog, it wont close after pressing save or close.
To me, the client is a bit buggy.

Found the issue, being worked on now.
how did u fix it brother?

how did u fix it brother?

It happens when you put an invalid item on the action bar. Clean your action bar and it should work again.

The client has been updated on the client to allow all items to be put there, redownload the client and it shouldn't happen again!

it is just for nostalgia or there are different things than old versions?

cant make an account keeps telling me captcha is incorrect

Last edited:
Today it will be a week since the launch!

The launch has went relatively well, we've gotten lots of feedback and many issues reported, many things have been implemented and we're working on more! Check the changes on our discord & website.