• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@5378453
We are creating this yet :p started few days ago only..
Already done: lumberjacking / blacksmithing (but need to configure the recipes)
Version: 10.76 TFS 1.2 (much more stable)
We are not trying to copy Necronia, I'm doing this just for-fun, for practice :p
You could modify my crafting system.. it has hundreds of recipes, it's in my signature

Update from the wiki here. There have been some visual changes in the food and creature section as well as a code generator which makes it much easier to add new monsters on your own.

Code Generator:
http://tafonath.xaa.pl/SomeShit/create_creature.php

Banana
http://necronianewworld.wikia.com/wiki/Banana

Earthcrawler
http://necronianewworld.wikia.com/wiki/Earthcrawler

List of monsters on Avernum (Sattnyr already seems to be complete) that is getting more and more complete
http://necronianewworld.wikia.com/wiki/Creatures_on_Mainland

Note:
Most work on the wiki during the downtime has been done by Tafonath and Seidhogg. Before the downtime Tiny Tina and Extrodian (forgot his in game name, I suck with in game names) have been the top contributors together with those other two. All I do is adding a monster a day and adding additional information so now and then. These four guys are doing much more.

{{Infobox_Creature|List={{{1|}}}|GetValue={{{GetValue|}}}
| name = FOX POWA
| hp = 9999
| exp = 999999999
| speed = 999
| maxdmg = 6776
| summon = no
| convince = no
| primarytype = Special Creatures
| secondarytype = FOXY
| isboss = yes
| illusionable = no
| pushable = no
| pushobjects = yes
| occurmain = yes
| occurrook = yes
| physicalDmgMod = 100%
| holyDmgMod = 100%
| deathDmgMod = 100%
| fireDmgMod = 100%
| energyDmgMod = 100%
| iceDmgMod = 100%
| earthDmgMod = 100%
| sounds = {{Sound List|What does the fox say?!}}
| walksthrough =
| notes =
| abilities = Fox powaaaa
| location = Foxhound
| behavior = Fox
| strategy = Fox
| loot =
{{Loot Table
|{{Loot Item|Best Item Eva Fox}}
}}
}}

Update from the wiki here. There have been some visual changes in the food and creature section as well as a code generator which makes it much easier to add new monsters on your own.

Code Generator:
http://tafonath.xaa.pl/SomeShit/create_creature.php

Banana
http://necronianewworld.wikia.com/wiki/Banana

Earthcrawler
http://necronianewworld.wikia.com/wiki/Earthcrawler

List of monsters on Avernum (Sattnyr already seems to be complete) that is getting more and more complete
http://necronianewworld.wikia.com/wiki/Creatures_on_Mainland

Note:
Most work on the wiki during the downtime has been done by Tafonath and Seidhogg. Before the downtime Tiny Tina and Extrodian (forgot his in game name, I suck with in game names) have been the top contributors together with those other two. All I do is adding a monster a day and adding additional information so now and then. These four guys are doing much more.

Wow, the new layout looks awesome.
I didnt actually do that much tho, i just added axes, swords and one more weapon category to the wiki which i got from the crafting list, nothing more. Btw ingame name is Lancea (Extrodian) :p

Could that new Layout also be added onto the weapon pages?
Also the template on the weapon categorys should be changed so that it doesnt show the weight since that info isnt that important

@Nuxohiz
it's awesome!

If possible, can you change the layout of creatures page to show the damage taken from elements too?
(if you click in the monster, the newpage show it, but i'm talking about show in "Creatures on Mainland" page)
This will help spellcaster's choosing the best element for hunts without click in every monster of the respawn :p.

How am I supposed to set dmg of mob just most experience i made with the dmg of the mob or?

also jus saw that earth golem makes 290 xp and got 565hp where cyclops get 400 xp and have 1735 hp
lul? btw#
anyone can tell me what that item is

@Dastan
Tafonath and Seidhogg are the lay out guys. All I do is saying that it looks good or bad and if they are lucky I give a suggestion as well. I'm that lazy guy on the sideline that acts likes he knows everything better.
You racked up many wiki points in a short period of time though. Probably most of my wiki points came from last era.

@drakylucas
By doing that there would be a lot of information about every monster which kinda remove the idea of a quick overview. At the moment there's also little known about the elemental strengths and weaknesses of monsters. As a hunter I did checked for earth strengths and weaknesses when I still had my snake, but now I no longer can. This causes that almost every monster has 100% at everything and if they do have any mentioned strength or weakness at all it's earth in 90% of the times. The damage of spearman varies too much to say anything about the resistances. You and other spellcasters who have more consistent damage could help a lot with it. Wands are awesome for this since they mention the maximum and minimum hits. I also doesn't has to be accurate. If something seems to be a bit weak, just add 10% to it, does it seems very weak: add 50% and for the rest something in between. When it's an estimate make sure that it's shown on the page that it's an estimate.

@Destruckto
That's very possible. Cyclops have been mentioned earlier as yielding very little experience compared with their hp. They are relatively weak damage wise and mages and rangers can even avoid all their damage.
To decide whether something is strong or weak against an element you will have to create a feeling for your damage. If a certain spell normally deals around 200 damage and then does around 220 damage you know that it's weak against it. For small strengths and weaknesses this may be difficult, but when something is very strong/weak against something you will know it fast enough.
About the plaguedrowner ring: go hunt the creature that drops it, find out and maybe share it on the wiki ;)

@everyone
Keep in mind that the experience on the wiki is before the 1.6x multiplier so don't be surprised when you get actually more experience.

Am i the only one Hitting the refresh here and on the website like 25 times a day atleast?

Why does it say Connection Failed when I try to log in? Even though I see players online!

any chance of it coming online today/this weekend? got some free time and would love to play a bit :p

Don't count on it coming online this weekend. Maybe next, but I have no idea about that.
Looking forward to the update that will come with it :)

Ahh c'mon guys.. Wasn't it said that the server would be offline for a good 100 hours?
We are at the 8th day now, it's time to come back online.

I can not confirm nor deny if it will be coming online this weekend, but if yes, that will definitely be tomorrow and not today.
The reason is that we are down to the last minor amount of players to check for our investigation of abusers, but we have had massive problems with the test server during the last 4-5 days and more than half of this time that Necronia has been offline, we haven't been able to test or investigate anything. Luckily, such problems are getting fixed fast and Tarjei should be getting the private test server back up later today so we can finish the investigation.

And rest assured that we are working on a lot of stuff even though you guys are not online to test it. In fact, a lot of stuff has been going on. I'll post about it here in case you've missed it:

* Attack speed spells have been disabled and will most likely be totally removed from the game.
* Critical strikes now deal 2x damage instead of dmg^1.164.
* VitoaA now properly gives 3 HP like the tooltip says. (Used to give 2)
* Lupol now gives +3 extended food regeneration instead of +1 second (the client said it's going to be 5, but we never implemented it after the visual label update, and now we're nerfing it a bit to prevent it from becoming too viable)
* 15 spear weapons have received a huge rehaul.
* Changed the way hitChance/maxHitChance works entirely.

More changes here.

Here's also small teaser of what is going to be implemented soon.

Rough will be the day when we have to say goodbye to the Isle of Judgement and of the content that took a long while to implement/finish on it, including the map and all those teacher NPCs, but ultimately, they are slowing things down, confusing players, and doing more bad than good (even though I really personally like the RPGish aspect of the Isle of Judgement) - so all of this will be swapped with something much faster, a boat trip with Capt. Sharkslasher during which you will choose your promotion using the new interface I'm working on with @BeniS :

wO45uyI.png

Revamped/expanded Meeple spawn:

sgRDLe9.png

There's a ton of awesome changes that will be rolled out in client v1.20:

Quick Loot Button
Possibly the donation system (already implemented on the website)
Fullscreen minimap
Assigning hotkeys to spells (from the Hotkey or Spelbook window) via a click of a button.
Say "Hi" to NPCs by right clicking them.

and a bunch more...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back