• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel bad for you, you've put so much work into your server, and you just keep working and working, but you barley get any players. It's a shame how this generation is more of the real map and high exp/teleport server... which I don't find exciting at all. I feel like you deserve a lot more players than you actually have. I could easily start playing this, it's just the lack of players that hold me back, a server is only as fun as the people you play it with :( Regardless of what happens, I had fun times on here and I hope it gets better, good luck :)

I got 10 people that are gonna start over with me with new characters again and begin with 0

If your in the modd to join us when the new spell system is 100% done we're gonna make this server Popular.! thats like.. idk any server that has been fuckin so hard customized like this one. he started with 0 and thats what makes me love this server and Hepipud so much!

It's so hardcore to play alone at this serwer... If you die once you dont have any chance to get back you eq or something. It's great ot, but no playable bcs of 0 players online.

put it here when u guys gonna start again, i'll give it one more try again also :)

We are starting at the 15.02.13 since this day I will be home for 2 weeks in a row from work and travell. my guys will start the same day at about 8pm european west time :) might be lil earlier/later :) hope to catch as many people as possible :)

note: I'm pretty sure thats the only server that will not ever go offline.. he had weeks and months of 1-2 people till 0 average online still cept developing.. I love you for this.!

I'm looking forward to that! I hope the update will be ready until then!

The second part of the update teaser is now online, providing further informations about the monsters changes. You can read the teaser at PhiadariaSoft

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I'm going to try and bring some friend too, also Lord is the most dedicated person I know. He works so hard even though he gets nothing in return. He's been working on the server ever since it came out and I truly love you for that. I think you should feel very accomplished and proud of yourself. You have quite a unique server compared to most, it just makes me mad how people can easily just make a real map server or a download and run and be more successful. People need to realize how great this server is and at-least give it a try, even though most people are like "I'll play it if more people play it" and with that method no one will ever play. I say when the update comes out everyone should get on and try it, there's going to be 10 people, 11 including me when it comes out. Also, Lord I think you should consider a reset/new thread, I think this could possible bring a lot more players. Most people don't want to play a server that's pretty old and that's been out for a while. I can't wait to try this again I had a lot of fun when I played it earlier. I hope the server gets a decent amount of players!

I'm going to try and bring some friend too, also Lord is the most dedicated person I know. He works so hard even though he gets nothing in return. He's been working on the server ever since it came out and I truly love you for that. I think you should feel very accomplished and proud of yourself. You have quite a unique server compared to most, it just makes me mad how people can easily just make a real map server or a download and run and be more successful. People need to realize how great this server is and at-least give it a try, even though most people are like "I'll play it if more people play it" and with that method no one will ever play. I say when the update comes out everyone should get on and try it, there's going to be 10 people, 11 including me when it comes out. Also, Lord I think you should consider a reset/new thread, I think this could possible bring a lot more players. Most people don't want to play a server that's pretty old and that's been out for a while. I can't wait to try this again I had a lot of fun when I played it earlier. I hope the server gets a decent amount of players!

Indeed, I am a close friend to Hepipud and help him sometimes with codes and we have a few projects together.

However, I am fighting with similar problems. Its simple that the majority of people love to war and to bot - nothing else.

The RPG spirit is kinda dead - wether people are too stupid to go on puzzle quests or follow hints by npcs or they are not interested and call it booring.
But using bots or better said: make a program battle the others instead and you simply watch it seems to make more fun and causes them to say "Yea I am the king of pvp". Its a shame! and this attitude is spread everywhere. -.-Goodness how I miss times when there did not exist any bots. =(

Real maps solve this problem best because everyone knows it because its from a time when wether bots nor ots existed.
People are too lazy to explore new areas aswell...

However I hope that some of the rpglers will help to let phiadaria rise up. It doesn't require 1000 players but a community of 50-200 participants would be totally worth it and fair if you think about the effort in this server.

I wish you good luck and can just repeat that anyone who like atleast a little bit of rpg should try this server.
It is an awesome experience.

Im not sure how long ill be able to play alone, It might get boring after a while but right now Im falling madly in love with the server, its just AWESOME.

I might give you guys some stories form the old Phiadaria :D you had to get levle 8 in the old rook as you do now, well as fast as you left you could pick a noral vocation like in all the other servers. my team was me , Blink(pala), MIggarapo(sorc) and a other guy which I recently forgot his name which took the haler(druid) position. :D

After We were getting skills for more than 2 days and we got lack after beeign arround 90-100 dist/swod/magic we decided to start hunting at arround level 30, when a guy started to mess with us. Tooo bad his name was Sharpshooter and he was level 300 which just owned 4 level 50-60 guys in kindan othing <.< :D good Old times tbh where we actually had the fault the guy got pissed on us ._. uh trap failing is actuall the worst thing that can happen to you :D

waaah im getting so fking horny on phiadaria right now ._. HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATE!!! :D

The new spell system is fully implemented into the test server right now. Several tests need to be performed to check if everything is working as intended.
Monster balancement has also started as several issues have been detected right now. The remaining monsters will be adjusted soon.
Items are only done on the paper right now. A working and balanced concept is still required to make everything work correctly.

I will keep pushing to get the update ready soon.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Last edited:
The new spell system is fully implemented into the test server right now. Several tests need to be performed to check if everything is working as intended.
Monster balancement has also started as several issues have been detected right now. The remaining monsters will be adjusted soon.
Items are only done on the paper right now. A working and balanced concept is still required to make everything work correctly.

I will keep pushing to get the update ready soon.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Looking forward for this my friend.!

with my budds , you blink and some people that PM'd me when we will join ist about 40 people online the first day ^_^

Yeah, I'm also getting as many people as I can to at-least try it, hopefully its a decent amount.

Aran my black friend, I'm in as well.
So any news about the update / any date?

The teasers are on the website, and why do you still think I'm black >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.