• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun server, an actual rpg feel with questlines finally
havent bothered to play a server in months until now
good work
on another note i am poor someone gib money thx

Such an amazing server. So easy to understand, but yet so hard to master!
Everyone who loves RPG should definitely try this server!

Is there a team active here? I like to actually talk to people while playing, last time i played i think it was the third season? Solved so many misterys back then and i was addicted to the server but had to quit due to work and real life. Since ive got nearly the whole month off... who wants to PG with me and give me some insight on the new content? :D

Is there a team active here? I like to actually talk to people while playing, last time i played i think it was the third season? Solved so many misterys back then and i was addicted to the server but had to quit due to work and real life. Since ive got nearly the whole month off... who wants to PG with me and give me some insight on the new content? :D

yes yes i have seen that team active here. :D

There are many teams active here :)

Hit vitalie up, we still have a few people playing from season one, and quite some that played from season 2 onward. Pretty active on discord as well. I'll be back playing next Friday, if ya remember me haha

I was thinking of starting, what voc's are 'needed' at this moment?

A new patch has been released! It features a slight increase in the loot rate, and a new spell for Shamans! You can check out the changelog here

If you haven't played Ruthless Chaos yet, it's time you do! Register here

A new patch has been released! It features a slight increase in the loot rate, and a new spell for Shamans! You can check out the changelog here

If you haven't played Ruthless Chaos yet, it's time you do! Register here

Is there any chance that you host Ruthless Chaos on any north american server? Or at least a proxy/tunneling service?
Sucks to play from latin america with 250ms as a mage :p

Asking this because there are some OT's with in-game proxy... would be nice to have it

23:22 You advanced from Level 149 to Level 150.

yVeqXO0.png

This server is amazing!! It has a new concept of RPG missed on real tibia.
Unfortunately, Brazilians as me suffers a lot from high ping =/ when I press alt + f8, almost all the time the circle is red, and we can feel the lag =/

Is there a chance to add a free proxy to your server, like some other servers do? or even add a server in South America, as there are many Brazilians playing there?
Ty

This server is amazing!! It has a new concept of RPG missed on real tibia.
Unfortunately, Brazilians as me suffers a lot from high ping =/ when I press alt + f8, almost all the time the circle is red, and we can feel the lag =/

Is there a chance to add a free proxy to your server, like some other servers do? or even add a server in South America, as there are many Brazilians playing there?
Ty

I do use WTFast (USA) and Im playing too good, thats the only negative stuff for our continent but still its worth it.

Join now people!

Greetings, Liro.

Status
Not open for further replies.