• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new patch has been released with lots of changes. Make sure to check out our changelog to read about them! Also remember to download the latest client version (4.4).

The ghastly portal is about to be opened! Be part of the slayers of the Ruthless Seven and become a legend by joining the game now!

If you haven't played Ruthless Chaos yet, it's about time you do! Register now here!

Have fun!

guys i have been playing as a Shaman, and i have to say that i Freakin love it :DDDDD
Everyone shoul dplay as a shaman, it so awesomeee. I never get bored with it

Such a fun server and tons of work put into it. Got to level 67 or so and it was just too tough for me, died one time and someone got all my loot. Too tough for me BUT it's really great. I recommend.

A new patch has been released with lots of changes. Make sure to check out our changelog to read about them!

The ghastly portal has been opened! Be part of the slayers of the Ruthless Seven and become a legend by joining the game now!

If you haven't played Ruthless Chaos yet, it's about time you do! Register now here!

Have fun!

To the top!

The portal is open, now's the perfect time to join us for the first time or return if you've been on a hiatus. :)

Regards,
Cody

Extra experience and skills event

For two weeks, all players below up to level 200 will obtain double experience from creatures. Moreover, players of all levels will advance skills and magic level at a 50% increased rate!

This event is aimed at new players who think they're not on time for late game. There's still more than enough time, and this double experience event will for sure help out those who still had some doubts! It's time to play now, and catch up and join the forces to defeat the Ruthless Seven!

With this patch, we're also introducing several balance changes and bugfixes. Make sure to check out our changelog to read about them!

If you haven't played Ruthless Chaos yet, it's the perfect time to do so, register now here!

Have fun!

To the top.

Dealing with the hurricane moving into Florida, so I've been inactive.. hoping to be back to playing soon as all of this blows over.

Regards,
Cody

To the top.

Dealing with the hurricane moving into Florida, so I've been inactive.. hoping to be back to playing soon as all of this blows over.

Regards,
Cody
I hope everything will work out fine.

Goodluck with the server.

Small patch with important fixes has been released!

Six of the Seven Ruthless Seven have been defeated at this moment in time.
With the bonus experience from their deaths as well as the regular experience rate and other multipliers in effect, getting to a point where one can participate in the endgame events isn't impossible.
Join us today and be a part of history! :)

Irweb

pJPvH2M.png

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
Defeat of the Ruthless Seven

Congratulations to the brave team that completed the Ruthless Chaos quest by defeating the fearsome Ruthless Seven! It was for sure not an easy task and only the bravest lived up to the circumstances.

As the veil of chaos and destruction of the Seven is lifted from this world, an ancient curse affecting mankind is dispelled. The level cap of 300 no longer applies, and players may freely level their characters without limit. Passive damage bonus gained so far will still apply, but players will not be able to advance it any further.

Additionally, the server will be online for 2 more weeks and will close on the 14th of October! Use the remaining time to celebrate your victory and check out your rewards for defeating the strongest creatures in Hell!

We hope you enjoyed this journey as much as we did!

Kind regards,
Darkstar & Kelin

i wasn't part of the team but gz to guys!! any news on a new season yet I had much fun playing but got disheartend early on :( ill be ready for next season!xD

Status
Not open for further replies.