• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

There is a timer on the website if you didn't know! I'd also like to join the guild. IGN: Alan

Id like to join aswell if there are still spot. IGN : Deadbringerz

I have a question about botting. Does afk botting will be tolerated? I am against it but I want to know what to expect before too much effort into something that is actually useless in the end. Like compete for top lvls and such when you play fair is nearly impossible.

Last edited:
Id like to join aswell if there are still spot. IGN : Deadbringerz

I have a question about botting. Does afk botting will be tolerated? I am against it but I want to know what to expect before too much effort into something that is actually useless in the end. Like compete for top lvls and such when you play fair is nearly impossible.

"Botting, or any other kind of illegal software, completely dismantles any kind of balance, as it is an advantage for the player itself.
This is why we strongly encourage players to play fairly, and punish botters harshly. This is not real Tibia, where everybody bots and you are forced to do it in order to keep up with the rest of your server. Here you will find that nobody bots, so by playing manually the amount of hours you like to invest in a game you are not suffering any disadvantage."

At the bottom of the server info page you can read the full policy on botting but suffice to say there will most likely not be any botters on this server, and its a custom client so botting even if you wanted to would be almost impossible.

My name in game: Steel Mike
Please add me to the guild and see you later. :)

After a 3 year break from tibia i start to play again and this server seems perfect since i search for one where there arent botters that rule over everyone else and people actually PLAY the game instead of just slaughtering eachother.
I hope this server has interesting and challenging quests.

Ingame Name -> Extrodian
Invite me to the guild too

Me and 2 friends want to join, invite us:
#1: Kekkeman
#2: Rockstar
#3: Rewyn

Last edited:
Back