• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM Claeron u banished my account because i killed high lvl or ppl those which killed me or attacked me? WTF from here they are fu**ing frags or automatic ban if over the limited frags not from you. What a shit!! My ramdon team can't fight with guild becouse we have no chance. So my account have 2 premium doll now i cant unbanished my character becouse I can't enter on my others chararcters on this account to use this f**** prem doll.

P.S. Please answer

Last edited:
hello everyone!
much of you guys remember my case when I get banned for unofficial software. As at the beginning I admit to using illegal software now too. Imho it was just lighthack, pk alarm and auto-walking to house when somebody was on screen but now it isnt important. I want to apologize for my behavior from beginning when I insulted GM Claeron (sorry mate but I was rly mad, because I wasnt lying, rly. You just didnt steered me on good way but w/e it isnt important now too). We started badly conversation and we poorly done it. Now I can only say that this anti-bot system is not bad at all and it really detecting unfair players.
From my banishment's time I made new character and Im still playing here. A lot of players quit, a lot of new players came but Im still here. Why? It is rly nice oldschool server, playing here make me happy. Sometimes there are a some problems with gameplay or with somebody's behavior but the most important is conversation and I think it could help for much of our problems :)

hello everyone!
much of you guys remember my case when I get banned for unofficial software. As at the beginning I admit to using illegal software now too. Imho it was just lighthack, pk alarm and auto-walking to house when somebody was on screen but now it isnt important. I want to apologize for my behavior from beginning when I insulted GM Claeron (sorry mate but I was rly mad, because I wasnt lying, rly. You just didnt steered me on good way but w/e it isnt important now too). We started badly conversation and we poorly done it. Now I can only say that this anti-bot system is not bad at all and it really detecting unfair players.
From my banishment's time I made new character and Im still playing here. A lot of players quit, a lot of new players came but Im still here. Why? It is rly nice oldschool server, playing here make me happy. Sometimes there are a some problems with gameplay or with somebody's behavior but the most important is conversation and I think it could help for much of our problems :)

I state you got contract with GM's to writting bullshit like this ;>

Anyway i got banishment with me 5 mate's , because we kill some higher randoms lvls. For GM Clareon it is illegal and he got in ass red skull system , banishment. We just get ban , cause we kill some ppl ;). And it was not spaming ue everyone who came. Just trap some 80-90rp 4fun and kill im.
Community on this server destroyed my brain again.

Tomorrow 29th of September, OriginalTibia will have a big event!

It will consist of higher experience and special loot in some monsters, and some hidden events might be revealed, but nothing is yet to be revealed :)

Fribben.

GM Claeron why u removed my new topic in originaltibia Forum afraid of something? You can't reply on my post just delete it. Probably you're a plain nerd.

I state you got contract with GM's to writting bullshit like this ;>

Anyway i got banishment with me 5 mate's , because we kill some higher randoms lvls. For GM Clareon it is illegal and he got in ass red skull system , banishment. We just get ban , cause we kill some ppl ;). And it was not spaming ue everyone who came. Just trap some 80-90rp 4fun and kill im.
Community on this server destroyed my brain again.
Random pk innocent ppl is lame.

ban for pvp? wtf claeron piece of shit, make non pvp then\

2ut6rll.jpg

Random pk innocent ppl is lame.

yes its little bit lame , but we kill just some 80+ ppl. No more than 10 people.
Cuz there no one to fight
And we get banishment for this so you know ^^

I don't know what is more lame..

Clareon think maybe when its no one to fight i look around nice house buy fruits and furniute and I decorate my house with my friends !

Zordon: learn from other's mistake and do not commit the same, speaking trash here won't lead you anywhere, remember this.

We do not ban anyone out of the air, and Claeron dealt several warnings, you come here to show what a thug you are that you are killing innoncent people in a game, won't help you either, it's clearly forbidden to clean a server, not to kill other people, as once again, this is pvp, NOT pvp-enforced.

Fribben.

Don't miss out the event tomorrow!

Double experience boost event, with some monsters modified with special gifts,

OriginalTibia.

what u mean with this "some creatures might drop some interesting stuff"

Zordon: learn from other's mistake and do not commit the same, speaking trash here won't lead you anywhere, remember this.

We do not ban anyone out of the air, and Claeron dealt several warnings, you come here to show what a thug you are that you are killing innoncent people in a game, won't help you either, it's clearly forbidden to clean a server, not to kill other people, as once again, this is pvp, NOT pvp-enforced.

Fribben.

So if it illegal to PK here why do you have it in the first place, at some point there will have to be someone who dies for nothing to starts wars and such. The whole point of the Skull System is to stop mass amount of random pking and so the owners of the game/server don't have to get involved in the situation and let the systems put in place handle it.

You sound like CIP staff.

The thing about OTLand is quite absurd because people tend to loop the same questions over and over and this is the same when it comes to statements,

How many times do I have to tell you, this is a pvp-server, we accept wars and the normal atomsphere of playerkilling. However, we reject mass cleaning of the server whom have a purpose to make players quit, all the bans are mainly focused on people randomly killing newly-started lowlevels.

Fribben.

The thing about OTLand is quite absurd because people tend to loop the same questions over and over and this is the same when it comes to statements,

How many times do I have to tell you, this is a pvp-server, we accept wars and the normal atomsphere of playerkilling. However, we reject mass cleaning of the server whom have a purpose to make players quit, all the bans are mainly focused on people randomly killing newly-started lowlevels.

Fribben.

Ahhh so I didn't saw pvp-enforced ring in the shop items. Its just only illusion in my head.,
That's what you saying its big sham.
The best one is this , we just kill like 7~ ppl , and its my first random pking on this OT (playing 2 weeks) rlly?
If you want to rescue your server in this way , you only make worse situation ^^

zordon hav right , if you cant kill massive in your way massive is "7ppl" .. hehehe so for what you add PVP ENFORCED ring ?maybe you should made Exp ring ?? or no pvp ring HEIUHEUEHEUHE. I like you frib but you dont go to the right direction when your mate make that decisions... :cc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back