• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smallest thing Erik could do is update the people who gave him money. But he can't even do that, shame on you Erik. Znote give us an staight answer, u know him best, commign back or not? if yes, then when.

I am just saying; If someone who CARED had his server down, and knew it was down, he would update here every hour to satisfy his customers.

This is to everyone here when a server like this goes down for an extent amount of time. They usually don't come back it is sad for all the people who donated to nothing. But i don't think the server will ever come back online so there for i'm abandoning it. But if it does come back online someone pm me.

as far as i know. realsoft aint active on this forum at all. cause he doesn't like the people here. so he left here and will never return. so expecting an answer from him is pointless. znote should update us.

This is to everyone here when a server like this goes down for an extent amount of time. They usually don't come back it is sad for all the people who donated to nothing. But i don't think the server will ever come back online so there for i'm abandoning it. But if it does come back online someone pm me.

Pm you? Nobody gives a fuck about you so go away and never come back. stfu

@Micce

Maybe he is working but if he work 16h/day and rest 8 h he used to sleep so how he want to keep server if he is responsible for all. 1 stupid thing which can be fixed in 5 min and we need to wait week for it.

Could you guys just shut up and wait till they return the server? Showing your addiction to that game won't help you, for sure.

Last edited:
The smallest thing Erik could do is update the people who gave him money. But he can't even do that, shame on you Erik. Znote give us an staight answer, u know him best, commign back or not? if yes, then when.

read 2 posts up nerd he is gunna update us as soon as possible. stop crying.

you should look at this as golden opportunity. no tibia = you and dwadwix can actually spend 1h outside irl!!! omg

Ur all crying lol

Thats why i dun like these old servers,when its down/ ppl getting killed,everyone is whining

read 2 posts up nerd he is gunna update us as soon as possible. stop crying.

you should look at this as golden opportunity. no tibia = you and dwadwix can actually spend 1h outside irl!!! omg

You stupid fuck, already proved Iv'e got a lower average daily online time then you do = I spend probably more time than you outside.

And what I mean with that post and all other posts are that whats right is right. people deserve to know, if u think something else then say that or just shut up, shit. Even a pic on forum & stuff, serious tibia player \,,/ nobody cares.

i had one day more time online than you and created my char like a week before you? and guarentee your online time passed mine after that

i dunno how the school systems are in sweden but i think you need to re evaluate what the word "average" means you retard, because you clearly have no idea

not like i expect more from some kid living in his moms basement "playing online poker for a living" rofl ..

you know you're a no life faggot but if you wanna pretend to make yourself feel better about your shit life, all the power to you. nerd

@Khalifa: Wtf does your online time/time in front of computer have to do with whether or not certain people deserves to know what is going on? Everyone is free to make their own choices how to spend their day, and you're not the one to judge what is right or wrong. Kid.

@Khalifa: Wtf does your online time/time in front of computer have to do with whether or not certain people deserves to know what is going on? Everyone is free to make their own choices how to spend their day, and you're not the one to judge what is right or wrong. Kid.

step 1 : read post carefully
step 2 : reply
step 3 : check your reply to see that it actually makes sense
step 4 : post your reply

think you missed 1 and 3 retard as you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about, and neither do i

Status
Not open for further replies.