• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
still that thread belongs to mastercores. and tbh realots is much more oldschooltibia fake for me with sick weapon attack rate, sniper arrows, soft boots in shop and morrrrrrreeeee amorre

Don't start blaming znote, if eric is bullshitting I'm sure he is bullshitting znote just as bad

Don't start blaming znote, if eric is bullshitting I'm sure he is bullshitting znote just as bad

Yeah i know im just saying that even though he told Znote he had work & driver license he still aint back and its over 23 now he'd be back by now if he was telling the truth :p

Znote,Amoaz Someone should be able to update and tell us what the heck is going on..this is not proffesional.. at all I thought znote was trustworthy

Bro.. erik is a scammer.. he always was/always will be.. at the start people passed me off as a troll, but now they see I was warning them for what would come.

@fheny

haha no its my project :] erik is a dick to be honest I tried talking to him on his ot b4 and he ban me for bothering him.

@fheny

haha no its my project :] erik is a dick to be honest I tried talking to him on his ot b4 and he ban me for bothering him.

Can't you try to make your OT more like Mastercores, your ideas ain't bad but you should do same XP Rate as Mastercores, maybe it will come up soon who knows or maybe not? But I will keep holding my thumbs :)

Where are Erik/Znote/amoaz, Why isn't anyone of the 3 admins replying on this forum its 23.25 and still no got damn, answer if the server comes back up?,or whats the status.. seem's weird.

i think does who donated, should just chargeback the payment,and see what smile erik get's then =)

Well, at the moment it seems that mastercores.com is not hosted by the german hoster anymore?
If you whois mastercores.com you get "Sponsoring Registrar: Vitalwerks Internet Solutions, LLC / No-IP.com"
If you look up Vitalwerks Internet Solutions, you find out that it's a software that allows you to host websites without hosting service.
This may indicate that he lost the hosting service, atleast for the moment.

Already charged back all the money i'v donated...I started playing like 3 days before it was shut down thats why im charging it back , didnt even get to spend all my points lol.

Michiownzor

you should get some life instead of QQing all the time you slut

Haha a life say's you who sitt's 15 hours if not more in the ventrilo waiting for 1 guy to go and exp, i think your'e the one with a real-life issues here,but you forsure do adhd kid <3

Status
Not open for further replies.