• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wait till tomorrow. If wont be any information when server will be back online, I will do the same.

Michiownzor

you should get some life instead of QQing all the time you slut

Haha a life say's you who sitt's 15 hours if not more in the ventrilo waiting for 1 guy to go and exp, i think your'e the one with a real-life issues here,but you forsure do adhd kid <3
Exartoz your such a nolife : /

Znote can u admit finally that Erik troll u aswell?XD
Its end guys,he went to mcdonald,will be veri busi from some motnhs,then start new project.

Mex no one ask'd for you opinion so stfu, and stay out of it, ok do it please,Michiownzor shouldn't you be at bed at this time?,or did the baby sitter let you stay up for another hour <3, funny thing is you raged :*

True-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

No psycho badass gonna look him up and pay a visit? lol

guess im kinda done with tibia. this was the only server online where you actually have some fun on. if it won't come back ill just go retire and wait if such a server once comes back online and ill play there then.

Flashback is already working on it. Any information about what last name Erik has and whereabouts he lives would be nice. We are currently quite sure it is in southern Sweden and investigating further.

guess im kinda done with tibia. this was the only server online where you actually have some fun on. if it won't come back ill just go retire and wait if such a server once comes back online and ill play there then.

go back corruptots (u know what im talkin bout)

He was kinda busy today. Wait till he gets back from the work - tomorrow. DON'T GO EMO GUYS, PLEASE

Stay alive!

Stay alive!

Stay alive!

Stay alive!

He was kinda busy today. Wait till he gets back from the work - tomorrow. DON'T GO EMO GUYS, PLEASE

Stay alive!

Stay alive!

Stay alive!

Stay alive!
? as i understood hes work is to scam, how hard is it? and are you expecting him to reply,gl hf..

OH NOES IM SOOOO MAD NOW! I WILL CHARGE BACK MY MONEY AND 32498 FRIENDS OF MINE WILL DO IT ASWELL!11!!!!oneone!1! and i will cut my self same as exartoz did!

No one got his name etc, just Erik, and Malmö/Skåne. However would be fun to call him/meet him and ask what he is doing with scammed money (if its true that he did scam "us"), but I understand that Znote/Amoaz can't say anything yet cause if it is like that, that Erik is busy today then yea.. better just wait a day more & see. but still, no info kinda sucks :p

OH NOES IM SOOOO MAD NOW! I WILL CHARGE BACK MY MONEY AND 32498 FRIENDS OF MINE WILL DO IT ASWELL!11!!!!oneone!1! and i will cut my self same as exartoz did!

whats wrong with taking back your money if u didnt receive the product?

Status
Not open for further replies.