• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one got his name etc, just Erik, and Malmö/Skåne. However would be fun to call him/meet him and ask what he is doing with scammed money (if its true that he did scam "us"), but I understand that Znote/Amoaz can't say anything yet cause if it is like that, that Erik is busy today then yea.. better just wait a day more & see. but still, no info kinda sucks :p
Thought he was called Mike 0o

up i hope its not true,or right now there will be 167 nerds trying to conect muhahahua

yeah lets beat him in rl because of tibia server im comming also with michi ninja trololol grow up

haha stupid kids xD
dont kill him because there will be no more good 7.4 ots:(

up i hope its not true,or right now there will be 167 nerds trying to conect muhahahua

yeah lets beat him in rl because of tibia server im comming also with michi ninja trololol grow up

Who said anything about beating him up? We'll just knock on his door, put an USB into his computer, extract files, give him a pat on his shoulder and be on our way... Maybe scare him a little for scamming us all :/

its not over a tibia server retard, its about real cash. Difference. but no1 said anything about that anyways, but he shouldnt threat people who pays him real cash like that :p, thats called a scam.

People never learn, how can u guys still trust erik since the last 10 ots he shut down?

how do u charge back on paypal, donated like 10 euros XD, somebody tell me fast ! because i dont see the chargeback option and i hardly use paypal ;/

Who said anything about beating him up? We'll just knock on his door, put an USB into his computer, extract files, give him a pat on his shoulder and be on our way... Maybe scare him a little for scamming us all :/

I have my bitches like exartoz who donate for me when i tell them to do it.

pls somebody tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I get my money back?

The best way to resolve an issue with a transaction is to communicate directly with your seller. Most sellers welcome the opportunity to work out problems. Erik however, will probably not.

• If you and your seller cannot resolve the issue, you can go to the PayPal Resolution Center to open a dispute any time within 45 days of when you made the payment.
• If you’re still unable to resolve the issue, you can escalate your dispute to a claim. By doing this, you're asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.
• After 20 days, we'll automatically close any dispute that you didn't escalate to a claim.

To learn how our dispute process works, review the step by step tutorial in the Resolution Center.

Tutorial on how to issue a Paypal refund

• Go from my account to the tab Resolution Center
• Click on the button that says: Dispute a Transaction
• Click on Item dispute, then click on continue
• Click on Find transaction ID, find the tansaction ID of your payment to Erik and copy paste it
• Click on I received my item, but it is significantly not as described., then click on continue

• Click on the following;
Missing parts that prevent item from being used (The points cannot be used without the server)

What is the category of your purchase?
Virtual Goods - Delivered electronically

Message, you may all use this

<Enter the date>, 2012

EliteOTs
[email protected]
[email protected]

Google
[email protected]
+46 0704698062

Subject: Demanding a refund

Dear Erik,

Unfortunately I have to say that I am unsatisfied with the virtual goods deliverd in trade for the payment. The virtual goods were indeed deliverd, but without the server running the virtual goods cannot be used. On you website you made the impression the server needed to use the virtual goods would stay online for at least a couple of months, and to my disappointment I have to note that this is not the case, as the server is offline after one month of service.

The virtual goods were purchest under the conditions that you promised but failed to satisfy. Therefor, I demand a refund.

Sincerely,

Unsatisfied customer

At this points, Erik will recieve your refund issue, but most likey will not accept it.
If in the end of the day Erik has not put the server back online, I will post a tutorial on how to take it a step further, and make the refund issue a refund claim, meaning Paypal will look at the claim within 20 days, and decied where the money goes.

Guys, Erik should learn to secure his shit a little more :) I've got the full server + website.
For those of you who're interested in the server files and/or the website, here you go ( don't forget to rep++ ): link | alt link

I tried mailing [email protected] and got this:

Mail Delivery Subsystem [email protected] to me
show details 11:42 PM (1 hour ago)
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

[email protected]

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at 'The recipient server did not accept our requests...' - Gmail Help
[127.0.0.1. (10): Connection dropped]

----- Original message -----

But I you guys already seem to have confirmed the fake mail part.

Dempah u didnt donate u said?
i never donate on hes server,use ur brain instead now of crying ;>

I NEVER DONATED, I NEVER SAID I WOULD GOT O HIM IN REAL LIFE OR WHATSOEVER, I SAID PEOPLE WHO DONATED MAYBE WANTED TO, SINCE HE STOLE THEIR REAL MONEY. Shit, people like you shouldn't be able to speak anywhere.

Yeah u mad now?XD
Anyway im going sleeeep finally.
Keep waiting dumbah91,if u got luck u can go hunt another weeks in tomb,\Cya

i'm TALKING IN CAP LOCKS BECAUSE I DONATED ALL MY ONLINE POKER MONEY TO MASTERCORES AND NAO ITS GONEEEEEEEEE, WAAAAAAAAAAH

Status
Not open for further replies.