• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he still has too the end of the day Since who knows it might actually be what they say but Amoaz clearly said he would be free & online today so i guess we'll find out one way or the other :p

Guys Erik is not away at all. He answered my refund claim on paypal yesterday

Last edited:
Erik's to busy to turn on a server that takes maximum 5 minutes, but he's not busy enough using PayPal? Well.. im speachless. Thanks for a month of joy anyhow (even though I only played for a week), and Znote im sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts goes to you and your family.

Even if its true or not, death is something to take seriously guys stop being such douches because a server isn't online

He didnt say it would be off for 7 days lol He first stated that we SHOULD face weeks downtime but that was corrected later on Amoaz said erik is online today so we will see its quite easy tbh no ot no cash

Znote is online in otland.net as we speak, and he was gonna be "offline" he can't even comment or update here, Znote,Erik,amoaz bunch of liar's wont ever support their project.

"3/8/2012 15:39 GMT+01:00 - Seller:
This person has donated money to the MasterCores project.www.mastercores.com which is currently down for maintenance.All donations had the conditions that refunds is not possible, and they are not allowed to donate without accepting the terms.Due to some people trying to ruin and destroy the project of mastercores, they've given out false information, and encouraged people to make a chargeback of their donations.And truly indeed this is now hurting the project as all the money that was supposed to save the host of mastercores, are now locked up.They donated, and it's a clear agreement that refunds are not possible and I demand all claims will be canceled in my list, before it will completely kill the project because unable to pay host.And for the record I think it's really bad, from paypal to "lock" money before checking out the situation, it could ruin a lot, not just for me, but for many other people, and companies."

When having PayPal as a middle man in your "money making" business YOU aswell agree on certain terms and regulations, the only people and companies it could ruin anything for is people and "companies" such as yourself who tries to scam people with lies and false hopes and that is by law, a crime which PayPal covered their ass against. Good riddance you prick.

All you believers stop believing, the server won't come back, Znote and Amoaz probably realized it and is now going "afk" so they won't ruin their rep to much which I doubt will happen as 400 people will remember them in a bad light. :)

"3/8/2012 15:39 GMT+01:00 - Seller:
This person has donated money to the MasterCores project.www.mastercores.com which is currently down for maintenance.All donations had the conditions that refunds is not possible, and they are not allowed to donate without accepting the terms.Due to some people trying to ruin and destroy the project of mastercores, they've given out false information, and encouraged people to make a chargeback of their donations.And truly indeed this is now hurting the project as all the money that was supposed to save the host of mastercores, are now locked up.They donated, and it's a clear agreement that refunds are not possible and I demand all claims will be canceled in my list, before it will completely kill the project because unable to pay host.And for the record I think it's really bad, from paypal to "lock" money before checking out the situation, it could ruin a lot, not just for me, but for many other people, and companies."

When having PayPal as a middle man in your "money making" business YOU aswell agree on certain terms and regulations, the only people and companies it could ruin anything for is people and "companies" such as yourself who tries to scam people with lies and false hopes and that is by law, a crime which PayPal covered their ass against. Good riddance you prick.

All you believers stop believing, the server won't come back, Znote and Amoaz probably realized it and is now going "afk" so they won't ruin their rep to much which I doubt will happen as 400 people will remember them in a bad light. :)

If that was true, he could just have said so here in the forum. But he havent said a word in 3 days Soooo fuck that motherfucker

Nah, but people like you annoy me. Can't do a shit, so you rage at others because they can actually do something.

Yeah great thing to put in your resumé "I scam people by creating an OpenTibia server and let people pay me money for itenz, then i shutdown the server and buy pizza for the money. Plz hire me for your awezomest job at the pizza hut"

I dont get it, Im one of the highest lvls and spent most time online almost, and Im not crying like you guys, quite fun to see.
WHY dont you just chill some til weekend and see if it will come up or not. Geeeez

Well I never said he couldn't, now did I? All I said was that it would look great on a resumé

don't get me wrong,im not defending them.Im just waiting what will happend.
ht3.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

I'm more worried about Znote.
He puts his trust into "Erik" / "RealSoft" / "EliteOts" or whatever his name is even though he pulled the same shit off like 2 times already and people fell for it again /facepalm...

Ah, I've got a nice game to play to waste time :>
Did you know that "Erik"...
... successfully "offered" donations for his first server and shut it down a couple weeks later? (Bankaccount exploded!)
... successfully ripped about 200+ people off through donations and faked facts to shut down his server(s) for the second time now?
... got banned from OTLand for doing so?
... got unbanned and given a second (or third?) chance?
... recieved support from Znote (a global moderator @ OTLand) and pretty much hurt his reputation with this shit happening now?
... is a moneygreedy screwed up psychopath? (you really should search this forum for those funny posts about RealSoft / EliteOts ^_^)
... will do the same shit again with another "project"?

Uhm... maybe you guys know more to add to the list!

@Nikztah

Yeah and then wait another week, and another, until you cant refund your donates. Its not coming back. First it was a Cipsoft threat, then drivers licence (which does not take 24h of your day) and then Znote disappears LOL. If you are stupid enough to believe in them then you deserve to be scammed seriously. Im sure he could spare 20 minutes to just start the server. He has time to answer all the paypal refunds but he cant just start the server? Its not coming back, he is a scammer...

stop bullshit you fag

I wouldn't blame Znote.
It's clearly a desperate try to get out of this chaos, though he should just reply here and admit that he got fooled by Erik like everyone else.
We're all humans, we make mistakes but we should stand up for them and admit it.

Znote is a great moderator, a dedicated and skilled person but not unfailable.
Just rip Erik appart by not joining any of his future project and let him play on his servers alone :>

You need to calm down
Noone needs to calm down. As previously stated, we've all been ripped off.

Why do people keep taking the blame for Znote and Erik? Znote sure seems like a goodguy-greg but obviously he got some news that meant the end, and suddenly his grandfather died. Coincidence? I think not.

Erik has got to have some magical persuasionskills, otherwise people wouldn't fall for this trick over and over again.

Just reclaim your donations for the sake of OTservers. Anything else is stupidity in it's purest form.

Status
Not open for further replies.