• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
His either reading for the theory or making excuses. Keep in mind that swedish peoples aint that smart (compared to Norwegians):w00t::ninja::p:w00t: So it might take another couple of days xDD

Alright now it's war! Swedes VS Norwegians on Mastercores!

Quote Ingens:Alright now it's war! Swedes VS Norwegians on Mastercores!
sure you'd be the first one to drop.

ej michi, im barely reading this but I guess im the only one not whining here and about playing 24/7, I highly doubt it, since I work everyday 8-16.30, and I go to sleep at 22-23 everyday. Stupid pl.

/Niklas

ej michi, im barely reading this but I guess im the only one not whining here and about playing 24/7, I highly doubt it, since I work everyday 8-16.30, and I go to sleep at 22-23 everyday. Stupid pl.

/Niklas
Erkänn bara att tanken att begå självmord pga att servern är nere har slagit dig.. :rolleyes:

Quote Ingens:Alright now it's war! Swedes VS Norwegians on Mastercores!
sure you'd be the first one to drop.

To complicated to quote? Haha. Tell me your in-game name and we'll see who dies first when the server opens. Or you too scared?

/Niklas

haha don't act like you didn't play atleast 15h/day before you started this job lol

not like i care. also, according to your team mates having a job isn't an excuse to not be online lawl

haha don't act like you didn't play atleast 15h/day before you started this job lol

not like i care. also, according to your team mates having a job isn't an excuse to not be online lawl

wonder according to whom hahah

So do any of the Admins know when erik is planning on turning it back on? Since he would be online & free today?

Hiho, my great grandfather just died. So I am now in North-Norway and going to participate in his funeral. This means I will be offline for aprox a week.

Sad to hear , this also means the server wont come back up before in one week or what?^^

sorry to hear that, my condoleances for you. Hope this is no excuse to put mastercores offline though.

Hiho, my great grandfather just died. So I am now in North-Norway and going to participate in his funeral. This means I will be offline for aprox a week.

that's sad man! r.i.p your grandfather

but erik better put up the server without u or with u :D

"Hiho, my great grandfather just died. So I am now in North norway and going to participate in his funeral. This means I will be offline for aprox a week. (And OT most likely as well).
No internet up there."

Taken from OTfans, everyone who donated, be sure to get your money back because they will stall "the re-launch" as long as possible. Another week of waiting, gg.

Even though Znote is leaving erik doesnt have a excuse for not turning it back on so if they were too stall thats a shitty excuse And im very sorry for your losses Znote.

Wow what a coinsidence that another gm has to leave for 1 week. So that means you talked to erik already and he told u smth like you got to disappear like him without ruining your or his reputation any more so you can start another monthly server later on.

Thats just sad to hear, but for me that sounds like another excuse to have the server offline, since ur not the hoster, why wud the server being offline has something to d with you, being absent, eriks a pussio

Wow, So many "things going on suddenly" Znote escape's from erik's,Erik him self takes the trucky license,amoaz went to sleep? dirty work, i found this funny when mastercores was online there was allways a gm online, when were searching an answer at forum takes 4 days to get an answer..

Well its getting obvious that erik doesnt intend too turn the server back on but hey Amoaz said he would be free & online today so if the server doesnt get back up -chargeback-

To complicated to quote? Haha. Tell me your in-game name and we'll see who dies first when the server opens. Or you too scared?

Bitch Check your death list when the server opens, job done allready ;*

And i really hope you do charg back your money, and let erik bite the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.