• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more worried about Znote.
He puts his trust into "Erik" / "RealSoft" / "EliteOts" or whatever his name is even though he pulled the same shit off like 2 times already and people fell for it again /facepalm...

Ah, I've got a nice game to play to waste time :>
Did you know that "Erik"...
... successfully "offered" donations for his first server and shut it down a couple weeks later? (Bankaccount exploded!)
... successfully ripped about 200+ people off through donations and faked facts to shut down his server(s) for the second time now?
... got banned from OTLand for doing so?
... got unbanned and given a second (or third?) chance?
... recieved support from Znote (a global moderator @ OTLand) and pretty much hurt his reputation with this shit happening now?
... is a moneygreedy screwed up psychopath? (you really should search this forum for those funny posts about RealSoft / EliteOts ^_^)
... will do the same shit again with another "project"?

Uhm... maybe you guys know more to add to the list!

i completely agree on this, good thing i knew Realsoft/Eliteots/Erik was the owner and never started.

How to get your money back. The conclusion

Yesterday, my donations money on Erik's Paypal account was frozen but has been unfrozen today.
As it stands right now, we will not get our money back from Erik, since there is no evidence that Erik made the impression that the server would stay online for at least a couple of months.

If somebody has screenshots from the website, please PM them to me! This could really help!

I've been on the phone with Paypal, and they told me that this case will stay semi-open for 180 days. If in those 180 days at least 150 refund claims are made agains Erik, they will re-open all claims agains Erik and there will be a very good change of everybody getting there money back.

Remeber, if you made two donations of two euro, make two claims! It counts as two claims!

Why do you even question about Znote's grandfather is dead or not..Stop being a retard . Znote is not responsible for keeping the server online, he spendt just as much time on this server as we did .
Erik is the onlyone who can Host..

AND WE SHOULD HAVE LEARNED OUR LESSON BY NOW.

Dont play hes servers
NEVER donate shit to him
Remember to keep people updated on how Erik runns hes buisness on forum everytime he creats a server.

Yesterday, my donations money on Erik's Paypal account was frozen but has been unfrozen today.
As it stands right now, we will not get our money back from Erik, since there is no evidence that Erik made the impression that the server would stay online for at least a couple of months.

If somebody has screenshots from the website, please PM them to me! This could really help!

I've been on the phone with Paypal, and they told me that this case will stay semi-open for 180 days. If in those 180 days at least 150 refund claims are made agains Erik, they will re-open all claims agains Erik and there will be a very good change of everybody getting there money back.

Remeber, if you made two donations of two euro, make two claims! It counts as two claims!

keep quoting this so people can read it!

Okey, seriously "Erik", the gig is up.
Even though you tried to be anonymous hosting these servers, I know what your name is, where you live etc. I could out you if I wanted to, but I dont want to create any commotion.

Your name is m****l e*****r, and you live in Central Helsingborg. I don't hate you, I'm just pissed that you lie and decieve and on top on that have no consiousness?
Just come clean, tell the truth, and please let somone else host it if you dont want to.

I'm interested in this. Bump

quote, yeh?

Stop making new Otland accounts "Erik", It wont solve your problems.

You are the biggest emo guys I've ever seen guys, really. Addicted 15 years old kids. I said you - ots will be back for sure. If you think it won't, why are you still sitting here? Leave this thread.

Last edited:
Do you have a brain?

"Today 11:39 #296
Luxitur
Hiho, my great grandfather just died. So I am now in North norway and going to participate in his funeral. This means I will be offline for aprox a week. (And OT most likely as well).
No internet up there.
I am Znote from OtLand."

Have you got a brain?

"Today 11:39 #296
Luxitur
Hiho, my great grandfather just died. So I am now in North norway and going to participate in his funeral. This means I will be offline for aprox a week. (And OT most likely as well).
No internet up there.
I am Znote from OtLand."

Have you got a brain?

(And OT most likely as well).
Did you miss that part? :eek:

Alright, I just spoke to "Erik" aka Mikael in Phone, he won't put the server online right now cause its to risky. CipSoft have his attention & therefor he can't run it right now, he want's to have it online & running but can't simply to risky and if they catch him he might have to pay between 10 000 euro up to 5 million euro. I told him to atleast go and say this to all that playd/hopefully waiting/donated to his server & he said he will. But like I said, server wont come back online until he find a solution for it, but he might be open for selling the server he said. I guess you will hear from Mikael here soon.

Alright, I just spoke to "Erik" aka Mikael in Phone, he won't put the server online right now cause its to risky. CipSoft have his attention & therefor he can't run it right now, he want's to have it online & running but can't simply to risky and if they catch him he might have to pay between 10 000 euro up to 5 million euro. I told him to atleast go and say this to all that playd/hopefully waiting/donated to his server & he said he will. But like I said, server wont come back online until he find a solution for it, but he might be open for selling the server he said. I guess you will hear from Mikael here soon.

bullshit, even my little 5 years old sister figured out that the mail was a fake

bullshit, even my little 5 years old sister figured out that the mail was a fake

He know the email was fake, I asked him about it aswell, but he said CipSoft know who he is, and that he is running this type of servers, and at the moment its to much on stake on his part to run a illegal server. Therefor he won't do it right now but he will try to find a solution to keep the server running somehow, sell it, give it away, I don't know, its just what he said and he said he will be at forums soon to inform us all probably what I just said.

Cipsoft sueing mastercores is like Shell sueing a iraqi farmer for having 1 gallon of oil in his backyard. As if cipsoft cares about that banana ot.

I can verify that he really did call Mikael on phone, and if Mikael has the guts to say that to strangers on the phone, Maybe it really is true?
But it's still very weird that "cipsoft.eu" is hosted on "key-system" which is hosted on Leaseweb (the same company that hosts (hosted) mastercores.)

But atleast I have some faith now!

Status
Not open for further replies.