• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed it is also slower EXP than Tibianic-HR and he lied about the loot rate being 3x and it is now 2x :S

Here are a few pro's and con's

Pro's:-

New server so good for a race
Not many people on so more free spawns

Con's:-

Lower loot rate than stated here
Lower life ring regen than Cip Tibia+Tibianic
Lower exp rate than Tibianic
Bonus exp only works if stood on screen of party member

Add more later

you should really increase the lootrate to 3x, been on dragons for 7 lvls and all i got is a dragon shield. 32-39 so far.

if you really bought this server from eric( what i dont think) you must be very ****

if you really bought this server from eric( what i dont think) you must be very ****

He didn't buy anything, Amoaz and Znote worked with Erik on the previous version and Erik gave him everything for free.

He didn't buy anything, Amoaz and Znote worked with Erik on the previous version and Erik gave him everything for free.

That's the part i'm not buying, i've known "erik" for 3 years and i know he'd never even if they helped him and worked with him on it give the server away, so either he is still invovled or "erik" never was involved and the real scammer is znote =p. The first option is the most likely one heh.

As voted in our poll:
MasterCores

Exprate will always be 2x from now on.

I don't think Erik will try to launch the server again. He told me yesterday that he would forward the domain to my znote.eu ip but apparently he did something wrong during the forwarding.

==============================================
We launched our first event today at 21:30 CET.

There were aprox 18~ players participating in it. (At this time, over half the server), and I believe we all had great fun. Especially the winners of the event.
firstevent.jpg

- Congratulations to Hershmek Leonsbanner(19 Druid) for finding two of the three hidden labels.

- Congratulations to Fury(24 Paladin) for finding one of the three hidden labels.

Our next competition is to be expected next Saturday 31.03.2012. And who knows what treasures may be obtained there! :D

Last edited:
server isn't too bad, just the few bad points are the GM barely responds to anything, there seems to be no room for improvement. and the magic rate is 2x and not 4x.

There is a lot you could do to make this server better, but it needs to be done ASAP you are already loosing players, on a weekend on peak times there is only "There's currently 18 players online in this world." online!!

If we got so much to improve, please tell us what and how.

Also, we've now got 2x more experience all the time, which means you will level twice as fast as before! This is a community decided change!

There is a few minor tweaks what could be made, I have posted them on the mastercores suggestion forum..

MasterCores
The experience-table have been changed and acts almost like an exp staged server.

Monsters give 2x EXP

At level 15 you'll leveling 12x faster.
And around level 50 you'll level 3 times as fast.
But at level 100, you'll only level 1,6x faster.
And at level 200 you'll level 0.8x speed (20% slower than original tibia!).

For the skills stuffs now,
You'll gain skills 5 times faster than original tibia.
You'll advance in magic level at the same rate as normal (But with 4x regen) <<NOT 4x as it states on the website>>.
And you'll have 2 times the chance looting items from creatures.

When you start playing, you'll be in Rookgaard with level 1.
But not to worry, as said you'll level 17 times faster than original Tibia.
Which means you only need 250 Experience points to advance to level 8.
And that's nothing.

When you reach your 3rd frag, you will gain a red skull.
You will have a red skull for 1 day (you can see the amount of time left on character page) <<NOT 14 as it states on the website>>.

When you reach your 6:th frag you will be banished for a week.

It will take 6 hours for one frag to disappear.​

This is at peak times.... (Not a good sign to be honest)

2js5ts.png

Maybe if he done what the community asked it might bring in more people

Status
Not open for further replies.