• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno, who the hell are you anyways on 8.6? AND why the fuck would you complain, even when I'm with 5 ppl vs 15 and lower lvls you should use your BRAINS instead, like fighting in close battles, luring/trapping etc. If you were really that great/good you should hve known this ROFL

Danno, who the hell are you anyways on 8.6? AND why the fuck would you complain, even when I'm with 5 ppl vs 15 and lower lvls you should use your BRAINS instead, like fighting in close battles, luring/trapping etc. If you were really that great/good you should hve known this ROFL

As I said, after Ankh tomb battle I never fought with them again, I told them we should stack/stay around stairs and mwall you out, and try pick you off 1 by 1, they didn't listen and we all died.

And I would never agree to go open battle vs your team, thats why they lost at AB. When we were fighting on Edron and later Venore boat we were 4 people vs 6 or so of you, even more joined on Venore boat from your team and we ended on even scores even with lower lvls and low supps, thats what happens when my team fights the way I want them to fight.

P.S Please, massrecruit some more for realots, I heard alot of teams are going there.. 15-20 people might not be enough!

@Farcanox

You dont need to quote me.

I can admit by myself that 80% of team i was with is noobs who dont know how to use their character and they dont listen to commander at all.
Im picking a target and i hear in vent "NO NOT HIM" so well... pathetic hahaha

Anyways we will have fun somwhere else :)

Topic : Wondering about tommroow start

Zonte/Erick

Do its 100% secured now?

Since im ( and many others ) is tired of all the time rollbacks/resets and so on.

Danno I never ignored that we lost some battles and I even acknowldged we were losing the war at one point. Like I said 100 times I only had one cam.

At "aff" aws out of uhs hahah

@above
gogo hate me , u r no1 anyways :)
and for sure i had more than you , if we`re talking about oldschool.

Enlighten me, since I only know you as a level 120 on a dead OT without any action (valhalla).

As I said, after Ankh tomb battle I never fought with them again, I told them we should stack/stay around stairs and mwall you out, and try pick you off 1 by 1, they didn't listen and we all died.

And I would never agree to go open battle vs your team, thats why they lost at AB. When we were fighting on Edron and later Venore boat we were 4 people vs 6 or so of you, even more joined on Venore boat from your team and we ended on even scores even with lower lvls and low supps, thats what happens when my team fights the way I want them to fight.

P.S Please, massrecruit some more for realots, I heard alot of teams are going there.. 15-20 people might not be enough!

Well i see your mainly problem is u dont got friends to play with you.I can count here how many peoples is with us:
-Shine
-Shushu
-Last Man
-Hemmd
-Mean twutmachine
-Khalifa
-Isis
-Vip(atm)
-Batizado
-Mex
-Guziec
-Bumble
-Jaid
-Xiofez
-Raotiz
-Spray
-Kevin
-Slide Strong
-Myself
-I forgot about GAIL OMG

Im not gonna prolly play on 7.7 protocol,maybe a bit just to help them on start.
We had fought on many servers,almost in 99% beat everyteam.
On realots if we got enough time,enough motivation we can just use 5 mages,and noone will catch us.

And last,you are speaking,like we cannot play on smaller team.Look for Shine/Shushu cams from warloria.Team max 3-4ppls.

Im not gonna prolly play on 7.7 protocol,maybe a bit just to help them on start.
On realots if we got enough time,enough motivation we can just use 5 mages,and noone will catch us.

lol, what a wannabecool

I know how the hacker hacked your server!

Your website have vunerability of Sql Injection and Blind Sql Injection, he just upload an exploit ;]

EASY!

All those vunerability's are now gone. Small fixes in the code has made it normal again.
Also other exploitable methods has been inactivated.
Also the database is now 100% encrypted.

Last edited:
Well i see your mainly problem is u dont got friends to play with you.I can count here how many peoples is with us:
-Shine
-Shushu
-Last Man
-Hemmd
-Mean twutmachine
-Khalifa
-Isis
-Vip(atm)
-Batizado
-Mex
-Guziec
-Bumble
-Jaid
-Xiofez
-Raotiz
-Spray
-Kevin
-Slide Strong
-Myself
-I forgot about GAIL OMG

And last,you are speaking,like we cannot play on smaller team.Look for Shine/Shushu cams from warloria.Team max 3-4ppls.

Gratz, 20 people in team on 7.4 ots.. you are pro!!!11

I saw his video, it's a difference being 4-5 in a team fighting vs 10, in that video it's 4-5 people vs 4-5 people, gratz once again!

Stop making a fool out you and your "team".

P.S I do got friends, infact I got 3 different teams, 1 for 8.6, 1 for 7.4 and 1 "chill out and pk" team, 7.4 and chill team is pretty much the same anyways.. me and my team don't want 3 or 4 friends + 15 randoms in our team, maybe we should consider the option thou, seeing as you kinda need 20 people in your team to "never lose on ot".

is here any 100% answer??
tomorrow we are starting from 0 ?? or just rollback 30minutes~ and i hope there wont be any exp x2etc...

k,ending right now.Im sure we will meet again somewhere,and you will lose it again.

@Amoaz
Don't u think,post like that will motivate more hacker?XD

Id be glad if he'd tryd again, cuz then his fingers would be stuck in the cookie jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.