• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok gz frag on xiofez,when there was no point to keep playing XD
Anyway u shall also remember how hard u fail with killing me for 20minutes?/U got ur rox pvpers fuk momba got ble ble,ogge,dwadwa and some 4-5more?
i was 3x times in trap,and u cannot make clear combo.get lost XD

Tell me your name please from these battles.

Only 3 of those "dwadwa + 4-5 more" was there to play with you and we left since Fuk~ took RS and had 24/7 exhaust so we wanted to wait for him to relog(he had sexy loot on him). Dwadwa and his friends was not with us.

Please teach me how to kill a 60+ RP with 2 sorcs and 1 ek please!!

I`ve plaid inferna few years , and it belongs to me and some fellas that time
I guess i dont need to say nothing more.

/Hail R7 , Dark Raiders and AoK.

edit :

Farcanox are u that guy from edron? hAHAHAHHA

Which R7 and Dark Riders do you mean?

Only 3 of those "dwadwa + 4-5 more" was there to play with you and we left since Fuk~ took RS and had 24/7 exhaust so we wanted to wait for him to relog(he had sexy loot on him). Dwadwa and his friends was not with us.

Please teach me how to kill a 60+ RP with 2 sorcs and 1 ek please!!

i wish i cam it srsly.
Anyway tell me your name.
@vip whats u mean this guy from edron>?<
i was using to play on voldemort

Ahh not then , i remember that "we" was running after a 40 sorc and couldnt take him down with like 10 people LOL.

nokma? nakma? some guy like that , he had a crazy edron round-robin haha

@Danno , why asking about those?

nakama=shinzor
Im loving hes movie,while dwadwa and raymoon went to kill him with ue combo,after 3 secons later they are both dead solo by him.

@danno name?>

nokma? nakma? some guy like that , he had a crazy edron round-robin haha

@Danno , why asking about those?

Because I played in the original R7 on Nova and Dark Riders was our Danubia guild(we used it when we was fighting on Paladinka, Raistlin Mejere II etc) back in 2002~ so I was curious cause I don't remember any polish in our team back then ;)

Im telling about Inferna , like 2005? ( not sure about the year ) that was begins of inferna when we had 1 second exhaust and so on
We had Dark Raiders and R7 there , that was 2 most powerfull guilds

Some known names as : Thoredian , Casanna, Vicius Blackmoore , Khoda , Ezrael , Filthy Ragon and many others. (That time i meant at all )

Im telling about Inferna , like 2005? ( not sure about the year ) that was begins of inferna when we had 1 second exhaust and so on
We had Dark Raiders and R7 there , that was 2 most powerfull guilds

Some known names as : Thoredian , Casanna, Vicius Blackmoore , Khoda , Ezrael , Filthy Ragon and many others. (That time i meant at all )

Yeah! I even played there for some months, the real R7/DR are Sergei Stroganof, Poutkin~, Durgrym, Afzelius, Filthy, rest was just "followers of Zathroth" mohaha >:)

I made 1st dezert on inferna with Strogonoff`s brothers hahaha

old good times never will be forgotten , honestly i even miss them... looting tons of uhs from ppl with 1 sec exhaust haha

danno, the thing is, its the first time we play with so many people. we use to play with like 5? max 6 people, and we pwned every single oldschool ot out there, so how come its not SKILLS but lvls and quanity? xD, also this is not our real team, we're like friends and we used to team before on few servers, and the reason we joined each other, is because we had 30-40 man army to fight.. and also dont forget that maybe we we're more, but we still had 3-4 more teams like you to fight... So STFU, 'Shushu uses facts' "Its super effective"

Ps: umadbro?

Last edited:
shushu was one of the first people banned on mastercores lululz, and nakama and those noobs are all crazy botters click reuse plzzzzzzz. khalifa and those other noobs werent anything on mastercores just there, getting a little action after joining with that other team. before joining they were gettin pwned. and spray lol what are u saying? never saw u on a battle at all.. who cared to sneak u

shushu was one of the first people banned on mastercores lululz, and nakama and those noobs are all crazy botters click reuse plzzzzzzz. khalifa and those other noobs werent anything on mastercores just there, getting a little action after joining with that other team. before joining they were gettin pwned. and spray lol what are u saying? never saw u on a battle at all.. who cared to sneak u

shushu didn't get banned

shine makes movies where you can see mouse

we were losing first couple days when we barely had anyone

hova etc snuck spray all the time

got any more "facts" u wanna spit out of ur ass? lol moron.

robbydeath, its about time you stop crying with your false mind of truth, your only making a joke of yourself. :p

Update:
Reasoft should be home around 18 - 19:00, previous donations that we can verify will get premium points back. I will have to discuss with him about how we plan to repay you. I have read your ideas and collected alot of data.

Unfortunately I dont think there will be any significant in-game fixes yet, because Realsoft is very busy these days. We priority to get server online as quick as possible, parcel bug/ice rope spot/movement thingy should be fixed as time goes on.

Realsoft is a professional scammer.
I quit playing after his 14th ot server.
Whats he on now, 65th?

Gotta give him props though, being a scammer sounds like an awesome profession =)

For the record, i don't think he's a scammer though since he's kind of a friend of mine

Last edited:
How so please tell me I see no facts just you telling me your opinion ok so i'm wrong wrong about what and how? please tell me Znote because all I see here is you supporting a liar. I sure feel good right now for being a 'joke' you guys are the joke anytime someone reset there ot more then 5 times in an hour we call that pulling a realsoft, anyone tells 20 lies in one day we say hey stop realsoftin hahaha just kidding but really I'm just saying what I've read on here you guys are corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.