• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server will be back 1st February 21:00 CET!

See you at MasterCores! :)

maybe let some admin clean this thread to 0 also ?? 49 nonsens pages

Znote, Amoaz now u can relax and go on pizza with erik. Of course erik wont pay.

Last edited:
Seems we have a copycat called Amozes somewhere in here ;o

Well i see your mainly problem is u dont got friends to play with you.I can count here how many peoples is with us:
-Shine
-Shushu
-Last Man
-Hemmd
-Mean twutmachine
-Khalifa
-Isis
-Vip(atm)
-Batizado
-Mex
-Guziec
-Bumble
-Jaid
-Xiofez
-Raotiz
-Spray
-Kevin
-Slide Strong
-Myself
-I forgot about GAIL OMG

Im not gonna prolly play on 7.7 protocol,maybe a bit just to help them on start.
We had fought on many servers,almost in 99% beat everyteam.
On realots if we got enough time,enough motivation we can just use 5 mages,and noone will catch us.

And last,you are speaking,like we cannot play on smaller team.Look for Shine/Shushu cams from warloria.Team max 3-4ppls.

This 1% is called classictiba where you were pwn3d like sluts?

All those vunerability's are now gone. Small fixes in the code has made it normal again.
Also other exploitable methods has been inactivated.
Also the database is now 100% encrypted.

Hard to believe since this has already been said like 3 times.

P.S The people posting youtube videos with cheap clown music on these forums are people trying to brag with a very 1 sided video, that's how it works I guess, you only show yourself winning, that makes you look good. amiright?

SORRY? you guys completely sucked. you guys once had us the first day the war started after that you guys were nothing cause you felt so good after that day.
we had to keep on giving you guys free days cause you were downgrading so fast:s

wait ill give them a frag

they fragged me 8v1 when ISIS ran and i was left training...

does that count?

Them? No way. Everyone knows they ONLY fight with even numbers, levels, and supplies. I'm sure 7/8 turned around and left and only one of them fought you who also happend to be a knight with same skills and ammount of UHs. Cause they are true skilled pvpers

/sarcasm

Ok gz frag on xiofez,when there was no point to keep playing XD
Anyway u shall also remember how hard u fail with killing me for 20minutes?/U got ur rox pvpers fuk momba got ble ble,ogge,dwadwa and some 4-5more?
i was 3x times in trap,and u cannot make clear combo.get lost XD

Tell me your name please from these battles.

Enlighten me, since I only know you as a level 120 on a dead OT without any action (valhalla).

I`ve plaid inferna few years , and it belongs to me and some fellas that time
I guess i dont need to say nothing more.

/Hail R7 , Dark Raiders and AoK.

edit :

Farcanox are u that guy from edron? hAHAHAHHA

Status
Not open for further replies.