• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you guys fucking fail once again. Was hunting, got kicked, everyone logged back in and whole server has god power once again. Realsoft, quit fucking making OTservers, you fucking suck.

haha amen! hopefully they can fix it but I wonder if it is erik himself he did make several posts laughing about stealing donations from people on his secret hidden account which was later identified as him himself... :mad: just saying that hes obviously pretty messed up

you "secured" it from hacks the last time

and the time before that

and realsoft did as well about 3 or 4 times before that

so really that word has no value coming from you guys anymore lol

i actually started a noob today to pass the time fully knowing this would happen lol

I never said it was completely secured, I said the previous security hole was fixed, and I also said that the hacker might do this again with a new security hole, and he did. But I was prepared and shutted things down before it got too messy.

Just keep in mind a new password change is in place. I think we will generate random passwords for all accounts and force players to change password through the lost account interface.

I never said it was completely secured, I said the previous security hole was fixed, and I also said that the hacker might do this again with a new security hole, and he did. But I was prepared and shutted things down before it got too messy.

Just keep in mind a new password change is in place. I think we will generate random passwords for all accounts and force players to change password through the lost account interface.
How is it so unsecured? I don't get it, I used to host a 7.6 and it got 150~ online, and all I used was Xampp,phpmyadmin, and avesta as my distro yet noone could just shit on my server 24/7

How is it so unsecured? I don't get it, I used to host a 7.6 and it got 150~ online, and all I used was Xampp,phpmyadmin, and avesta as my distro yet noone could just shit on my server 24/7

I guess nobody with experience tried. Nicaw is full of shit. And truth be told, many people hate Mastercores. Thats why I joined. :p Always stuff to learn.

Can't disagree there. :p

I bet he sabotages his own servers for attention.

Why dont you just fix that security breach real quick and get it back online Znote? Bored as fuck here ..

I say you just redirect mastercores.com to realots.net

Can't disagree there. :p

its extremely understandable when he (realsoft) lies about donations to hundreds of people they will hate him or anyone who does that haha its nothing special or confusing you just decided to join with a liar that's all nothing to be proud about in my opinion yea nice ot server but not good enough to protect a little thief liar obviously he pissed someone off to hack his server over and over. he deserves it for being a scoundrel and thinking he is the top shit when he is a little nerd that cant be honest over a video game IT would not surprise me if it was him doing it himself to not have to host after receiving large blocks of donations at starts

Last edited:
lol, you guys fucking fail once again. Was hunting, got kicked, everyone logged back in and whole server has god power once again. Realsoft, quit fucking making OTservers, you fucking suck.

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

signed with blood, out with the trash plz why isnt he banned from this website totally? hes wasted so much time and money here.. lets not even bring up his rep and credentials.. i hope znote knows the risk he is taking by even associating himself with this guy.. anyways i hope someone finds a way to press charges on him and sues the fuck out of him one day. and dont get me wrong, this opinion was rightfully formed after the 5th reset :)

He is the most hated man in OTLand. Does he give a fuck? No. You're all still playing his Ot's and still donating to him. He won't stop making his -according to you guys- "Fail ots" until his OT's have 0 players online or his advertising thread has no attention.
This ad. thread was made yesterday and it has Replies: 94 Views: 2,281
That's what normal ad. threads get in over a week or two. Keep hating on him, you're still playing his ots, you're still donating to him. He's winning this war. Ignorant people in this forum.

-- Let the flame begin, don't worry, not checking this thread again ;)

kkthxbb

Server came back up like 30 minutes ago, 12 people online makes millions of items lol. Greeeeat

guys dont worry the hacker left some blues clues and the leak has been secured now!

..until tmw

Status
Not open for further replies.