• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hack.jpg
Yo guys, as u can see, nothings fixed! Everybody summoning s**t load of demons everywhere and spamming exevo gran mas vis, i just logged in then found my self dead.. Lmfao GMS everywhere.
Edit: Screenshot is small, sorry, not familiar with forums.

Farcanox

Pentesting YOUR OT-server, making it more secure to hacking attacks!

i agree , you should get some more help with security and maybe get a new admin who can be online when you're working , cause when something happends like now, and u are working, u loose a lot of time and people

"It's worth spending 10 Euros on a scan before your database is cleared and all your players have left you alone."
Well its simple u spend 10euros,after finally u got securit website etc. u can earn a lot more~

Lol just checked site and admin erik is deleted or something like that, if i search him with character search: this character does not exist.
And he's not on list of gamemasters :eek:

"hacker" can do everything what he want,while got control :p
@Znote,u say nicaw is full of bugs,so maybe design new site?Because im sure,whenever you wil fix "hole" they will found another one,and another one,neverend story ;/

He even made donations on a server which has AND STILL CAN BE hacked like 10x? What a toolbox. Welldone ruining your repu Znote.

I am very certain that if Znote and Erik choose to reset once again, that will be the last breath for MasterCores as realots is coming very soon and they have failed over and over with their "project".

If there will be char reset , MasterCores wont grow up once again since in a week Real is starting thats for sure peopla allerdy tried it too much
@Guy blaming Znote
I guess hes not loosing hes rep over it coz ot belongs to Erik , Znote is just trying to help
But seems its kinda like "going with shovel aganist the sun"

Haha, thats odd. Apparently Erik still havent gotten my messages. Server is not hacked again, just still hacked. :p

Erik havent logged in yet, server got on this morning. Erik seem to be ignoring me, smart. Wtf is he thinking. :X

Well, unless he got a special place to keep mysql dumps, server is fucked.

Haha, thats odd. Apparently Erik still havent gotten my messages. Server is not hacked again, just still hacked. :p

Erik havent logged in yet, server got on this morning. Erik seem to be ignoring me, smart. Wtf is he thinking. :X

It's odd that a OT admin doesn't even check "progress" before he goes to work/school in the morning, this is the 2nd time that the server is offline/hacked/something that happened during the night and kept on till 16 or later.

Can't you do us all a favour and copy all his OT files and host an even better OT Znote??

He woke up and started OT without reading any messages etc :p Or OTS went up at 6 am (server save).

Btw. is it possible to rollback until 2:00 AM - since it all started?

Last edited:
He woke up and start OT without reading any messages etc :p

Btw. is it possible to roll it back to 2:00 AM - the hour in which it's started?

I believe Znote forgot to turn off Server Save automatic server start?

Anyways I agree, rollback untill 02.30 AM cause thats when it started!

I remeber when I spoke to you Znote that it was possible to do rollbacks quite easily. So hope you can rollback it to 2 AM!

I believe Znote forgot to turn off Server Save automatic server start?

Anyways I agree, rollback untill 02.30 AM cause thats when it started!

Agree rollback to 02:30~ got GM power @ 02:50 =P

Status
Not open for further replies.