• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should grow up aswell. botting is for 12 year old kids who just starting tibia and checking around.

Lol @mods banning me for saying "redirect the webpage to realots.net". Grow the fuck up Leftwing.

You are flaming his thread, why shouldn't he punish you?

You're just a simple botter who can't even play tibia normally. n00b

Replies: 127
Views: 3,188

Gonna check what will be there in1h. :)

"Update: We are hiring a professional web
whitehack dude to help us solve our hacking
issues.
@Znote here, thanks Amoaz. :)" - from MasterCores.com

Finally they hired Amoaz to pentest it!

I will try the server after hes done for sure since hes the one who made Zantera.net secure from hack from what i've heard and Zantera has like 600~ players daily?

"Update: We are hiring a professional web
whitehack dude to help us solve our hacking
issues.
@Znote here, thanks Amoaz. :)" - from MasterCores.com

Finally they hired Amoaz to pentest it!

I will try the server after hes done for sure since hes the one who made Zantera.net secure from hack from what i've heard and Zantera has like 600~ players daily?

Hej Denise (A) //Theranion

@Flygandetoalett
Weird, if i try to acces that website;
404 - Not Found

Finally they hire somebody experience to fix their hacking problem.

Yeah indeed, boring tho that A LOT of people dislikes this server now.. Its reputation is pretty much shit now. :/
But I have faith in Znote that's why im still playing on MC.

@Flygandetoalett
Weird, if i try to acces that website;
404 - Not Found

I get the same message as Flygandetoalett, they are thanking Amoaz(for helping them I presume) who fixed zantera.net problems(600+ players daily) so I guess the progress is going in the right direction.. it might not stop the DDosing, I can live with DDos but I hate to lose days of time because of a hack..

@Danno
Thanks for the update! :D
You're right, tho there is a way to solve that problem..
That 'hacker' is DDoS'ing with 100Mbp/s and Erik's bandwidth is 100Mbp/s. So it'll chrash the whole server..
For those who dont understand;
424px-Stachledraht_DDos_Attack.svg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.