• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us mastercore back Eric, no company would ever send an email this late on the day anyway.
Eagerly awaiting mastercore's return!

ye everyone knows only 10 people actually viewing the thread, the other 204 are all mcs. just like the game !!!one

> From: Stephan Vogler <[email protected]>
> Subject: Takedown notice c01.no-ip.org, c03.no-ip.org
> Date: March 6, 2012 9:49:06 AM PST
>
> We, Cipsoft GmbH, are the owner of the trademark "Tibia". Widespread
> use of the Tibia trade mark has been made in the field of exploitation
> of massively multiplayer online roleplaying games, to the extent that
> this trademark has acquired an extensive reputation and goodwill.
>
> The Tibia trademark is, accordingly, also a well-known mark for all
> relevant purposes of trademark law.
>
> It has come to our attention that our trademark is being used
> marketing a competitive massively multiplayer online roleplaying game
> utilizing the domain name "mastercores.com", hosted on IP addresses:
>
> 46.165.201.2 (port 80, 7171, 7172)
someone here dont know other words lf

I doubt that such mail would be wrote by one of the CipSoft creators instead of a lawyer who represents their company ;)

I feel bad knowing I could have at least made 3 BPs of GFBs during this downtime... For I shall forever guide you through darkness as a Shining Light of hope... Have faith padawans, thus we will live forever.

repeating the word "trademark" is the secret key to having your way with erik xD

It's been pointed out several times now, that this obviously isn't sent from cipsoft themselves.
I suppose I would share the timorous feeling I were the owner, but you've got to keep thinking straight.

This must be a trick for you guys to shut the server down because of some reason, no one can be that foolish believing this is accurate.

Put the fucking server up, will ya?

Easiest way? I`ll wrote to them with my email and just ask them o_O :)
Elite put back server online. I`ll msg you as fast as possible with anwser from them.

It's fake, like someone mentioned no company would send email this late on the day, and the second thing is that a lawyer would send it and not themself. They don't send out random emails to OT owners, and no, they don't use .eu as a domain. So yea! But let Erik find it out himself :p

Even if this Email was real , its not like you had to shut it down imidiatly ,You can have the server running while you try to Solve this matter..No point creating chaos like this..:(

i hope realsoft is going to jail for 10 years and gets his asshole raped ,,l,,

also this maybe be bad time to ask but wtf happend to uh trap? when u put it in it was working, last couple days online i tested it and both top / bottom player are able to heal with uhs

lol

> From: Stephan Vogler <[email protected]>
> Subject: Takedown notice c01.no-ip.org, c03.no-ip.org
> Date: March 6, 2012 9:49:06 AM PST
>
> We, Cipsoft GmbH, are the owner of the trademark "Tibia". Widespread
> use of the Tibia trade mark has been made in the field of exploitation
> of massively multiplayer online roleplaying games, to the extent that
> this trademark has acquired an extensive reputation and goodwill.
>
> The Tibia trademark is, accordingly, also a well-known mark for all
> relevant purposes of trademark law.
>
> It has come to our attention that our trademark is being used
> marketing a competitive massively multiplayer online roleplaying game
> utilizing the domain name "mastercores.com", hosted on IP addresses:
>
> 46.165.201.2 (port 80, 7171, 7172)

OMG, this is true ???
Kinda weird, [email protected] ???

They dont have any domain with .Eu so is 99% fake and Erik just get trolled by kid from realots.... how can you be so naive Erik?

Status
Not open for further replies.