• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I also think it *can* be fake but still got some doubts. We will see. Imho the best option will be answer this email, if it's not Cipsoft and someone spoofed a sender they will be surprised and everything will be clear ;]

Znote, it's fake.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING.. OMG LOOK
E-Mail: [email protected]

and look this EMKEI'S FAKE MAILER : Emkei's Fake Mailer ... -.- MasterCores __/.

I tried and got it on my junk
Fking Cipsoft?‏
12:50 AM Reply ▼Delete
Not junk
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details Amiroslo [email protected]

Send email
Find email Add to contactsTo [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:50:53 AM
To: [email protected]

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!
> From: Stephan Vogler <[email protected]>> Subject: Takedown notice c01.no-ip.org, c03.no-ip.org> Date: March 6, 2012 9:49:06 AM PST> > We, Cipsoft GmbH, are the owner of the trademark "Tibia". Widespread> use of the Tibia trade mark has been made in the field of exploitation> of massively multiplayer online roleplaying games, to the extent that> this trademark has acquired an extensive reputation and goodwill.> > The Tibia trademark is, accordingly, also a well-known mark for all> relevant purposes of trademark law.> > It has come to our attention that our trademark is being used> marketing a competitive massively multiplayer online roleplaying game> utilizing the domain name "mastercores.com", hosted on IP addresses:> > 46.165.201.2 (port 80, 7171, 7172)

lol tried it on myself looks the same

realots trolled u hard erik. now put it back up before even more players go to their shit server.

CipSoft would have been writing about their damn paragraphs and they wouldn't use the word Trademark that often.

Up nothing.

"CipSoft would have been writing about their damn paragraphs and they wouldn't use the word Trademark that often. " thats point

Go to the message source of the original email Znote, it states from which IP the email is being send by, it either gives an IP or emkei.cz, you can check if its legit or not.

Send a message via Skype™ to Znote

> From: Stephan Vogler <[email protected]>
> Subject: Takedown notice c01.no-ip.org, c03.no-ip.org
> Date: March 6, 2012 9:49:06 AM PST
>
> We, Cipsoft GmbH, are the owner of the trademark "Tibia". Widespread
> use of the Tibia trade mark has been made in the field of exploitation
> of massively multiplayer online roleplaying games, to the extent that
> this trademark has acquired an extensive reputation and goodwill.
>
> The Tibia trademark is, accordingly, also a well-known mark for all
> relevant purposes of trademark law.
>
> It has come to our attention that our trademark is being used
> marketing a competitive massively multiplayer online roleplaying game
> utilizing the domain name "mastercores.com", hosted on IP addresses:
>
> 46.165.201.2 (port 80, 7171, 7172)

pointed out to me by farcanox as if this fake wasn't obvious enough already lol

Put the damn server online
but teleport Jockish to tempel first :D

There are currently 210 users browsing this thread. (64 members and 146 guests)
nice

Status
Not open for further replies.