• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Farcanox, from what I have heard they had some legal problems but not so serious like CT or mastercores atm.

@Znote, client is one thing, using the copy of their map is another..

Still, imho, he won't risk being sued for those few dollars monthly.. But it's just my opinion.

is cipsoft really going to pay their attorneys, go to sweden or whatever, and take erik to court over their game that is 20 versions outdated? especially with the lack of money they are making these days?

who knows, hope it works out though. weather it comes back online or not this will probably be the last i play of tibia

dude im sure this mail is just a bullshit,they dont got rights to shut down ANY ots.
Especially id like this [email protected] they would use supporttibia.com trololl
wtf is legalcipsoft XDDD haha
Realots was for some years,and never got problems with law.
Same ct(until Remere decided to shot it down )
Tibianic was just disturbed by them cuz of layout.
So i belive someone is making nice joke &.&

yeah somebody should look into the email thing to see if its actually legit

would not be surprised if some desperate realots players are trolling (and winning) LOL

Dude, seriously, shut up when you know nothing. Type the cipsoft.eu in your web browser bar and look where it takes you. *.eu and *.com are the same for cipsoft :|

Status
Not open for further replies.