• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall the Ddos situation wasn't really that awful the last time it was up and it was hosted on ur computer then aswell? right? So I'd say it's smarter to bring it up today, as promised earlier, instead of delaying it and losing alot of players.

Yeah follow on what u say " Server will be back 1st February 21:00 CET! ", Dont deley more -.-

He won't lose a lot of players. When people get tired of the shitty donations on Realots and sees that Mastercores is stable they will come back. 1-5days isn't that much. whiners.

If I recall the Ddos situation wasn't really that awful the last time it was up and it was hosted on ur computer then aswell? right? So I'd say it's smarter to bring it up today, as promised earlier, instead of delaying it and losing alot of players.

How can they put it now for you, if Znote wrote "We'll receive hosting in 1-5 days"? Just stop place that rubbish. Same in my server thread.

Fuckin A dude, thats what im screaming, DDoS wasnt bad at all really last time, just the hacking situation, dont be a bigger dumbass than u already are realsoft, go ahead and put it up like you said it would be at 21:00 CET today. Like I said before, regardless of whether you put it up today or 5 days from now, youll be losing all your players the minute realots is online. Misewell bring it up today and have a lil longer chance of getting more donations before everyone leaves your bitch ass server :p

Just host it on ur old host before, and switch whenever its there, people will eventually keep on playing if there will be a new host in a couple of days lol

I highly doubt it will happen that is the thing he doesn't care if he promised he would rather go to the new pizzeria that opened downtown

He won't lose a lot of players. When people get tired of the shitty donations on Realots and sees that Mastercores is stable they will come back. 1-5days isn't that much. whiners.

RealOTS is NOT going to have donations for exp, double promo, skills, or money this time around moron.

Its not much , but all those lies, those are to f*cking much!!!

Yea lets see donate at server actually stays online or server that has 10 resets in 10 days from a owner that cant tell truth if his life depended on it..........
.. HMMMM HARD TO ANSWER

The lags/DDoS attacks we're just for a couple of minutes/day, weren't that bad. Its good you order a new server, but it was actually quite playable, so consider putting it online tonight.

or just host it and when the new host comes you will just put it off for that time until you guys changed?

I've never seen so much whining, bitching and crying before in my life, not to mention the incessant amount of spam you guys produce. By hosting the server now with a weaker host it will allow DDoS, which in turn will allow duping before crashes and other such things to be abused before moving to a bigger and better host. Not to mention half of you guys will go from "dood we dont care bout ddos just put servrr up!" to "fuuu erik u suck dont host a server again!" in a matter of minutes.

I get that you guys are all anxious to play because you have nothing better to do than sit in front of your computer counting down until the release date, why not do something more valuable with your time?

Exactly, just wait for MasterCores. :)

"Den som väntar på något gott, väntar aldrig för länge."

I want to get a refund of my donated money. I will go skiing from the 3rd till the 12th, so i wont be able to play anymore. My character name was 'Vuilnisman', and my forum name was 'Vuilnismeneer'. Send me a pm if you need my paypal e-mail.

3-5 February... on 5th february... bitch please... stop delaying the launch and make Master Cores v 40 !

I want to get a refund of my donated money. I will go skiing from the 3rd till the 12th, so i wont be able to play anymore. My character name was 'Vuilnisman', and my forum name was 'Vuilnismeneer'. Send me a pm if you need my paypal e-mail.

I highly doubt he will refund your money, you need to go onto paypal and dispute it they will automatically take it from him whether its in his account or not. They will review your dispute then send your money back. If I was you I would get on that now before its to late he already said anyone who donated before january 27th WILL NOT get donation points refunded, You can still dispute your "donation" for a while, so I would do that for sure if you donated before that time. Even if you are going to play again and donated before January 27th you should Dispute your donation get it back because you will need to pay again for premium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.