• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
News from MasterCores.com:
A lot of players have been detected using cheats the latest days thanks to my new systems to detect them.

There's nothing with asking if the player is AFK or not, using any cheat is a guaranteed deletion.

Once a deletion has taken place, there's no going back.
Admins/Gamemaster will not reply in the question "prove he cheated!".
People who bother Admins/Gamemasters with those kind of questions after a players deletion are risking banishment themselves.

Admins have better things to do, than prove every single deletion was justified.

So with definition, It doesn't matter if he guy never is AFK, if he still used ANY tool, he's screwed.
But if you play fair, you're completely safe, I can guarantee that.

There's barely none that want to admit cheating, and most of them trying to get back deleted character by trying to convince everyone else the deletion was unjustified.

But as I've stated, A banishment/deletion is a final statement and it will never be lifted for any reason.

Sincerely, MasterCores Staff
========
Our awesome antibot systems has become better. We easily find all botters now. :)
If your character got deleted, we are not even interested in your opinion at all. The character is deleted for lifetime.

Perfect policy for taking the job seriously and efficient. :)

Can you please clarify if you are making runes and JUST being AFK(watching a movie while gaining mana for example) can get you deleted? Or is it a bulletproof system? That if you use a bot to make runes you will get deleted?

Regards,

yes you can be deleted if you are just afk makiing runes..

the system works like this:

at any random time 1 player will get a message that says "answer this qustion 50+50 and type like this !answer"XX".. in this case it would be !answer"100 and it says if u dont answer that question within 16 minutes you will be deleted

after that message the counter starts. if u are 100% afk without bot, in less than 15 minutes u will be kicked from the server with the "15 minutes afk autokick" from server. the antibot warning will appear each minute until u answer it.

so, if ur afk and miss the warning, and then a guy walks in ur screen and says a lot of shit pushing the warning out of ur chatlog, then u come back make some runes and go back afk for like 10 more minutes or something, then yes u will be deleted.

basically its not safe to go afk at all in mastercores

Im not saying its a bad thing with all the bot banishments but realots have way more players than mastercores now. Keep banning all botters and for sure server will die out. I mean, Who wants to play a server with 70 players when there is one with 250?

(Agian, It's not a bad thing banning botters but for server competition it is.)

Fuck sake this is seriously frustrating...,. i have been waiting for about a week for you to recover my account
Znote EMAIL ME for god sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[email protected] <--------- email me i want my acc back recover it i gave u all necessary details

Fuck sake this is seriously frustrating...,. i have been waiting for about a week for you to recover my account
Znote EMAIL ME for god sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[email protected] <--------- email me i want my acc back recover it i gave u all necessary details

wellcome to mastercores.com

xD yeh its so annoying i wna play on my knight xD ingame name is Boss
ugghh hate when your hacked and the ADMINS COMPLETELY IGNORE YOU!!!
][_ {[]} ][_

people who get hacked are idiots and dont deserve to get their account back anyway

ur stupid!!?? how is it my fault i got hacked u idiot??
its not like i was acc sharing or giving my pass to anyone so think before u say anything u little kid ;) ans l2p

Im not saying its a bad thing with all the bot banishments but realots have way more players than mastercores now. Keep banning all botters and for sure server will die out. I mean, Who wants to play a server with 70 players when there is one with 250?

(Agian, It's not a bad thing banning botters but for server competition it is.)

Currently 280 players online. :)

testevent.png

I think they are spoofing again cause i just logged in and none were in thais

Yet again you think wrong. ;)

We usually do the opposite. :) Because so many players login right after a server restart the counting mechanism tend to ignore some players and then display less players online on website than it actually is. ;)

Stop with the smiley faces, go spoof, its obvious as thais dp is empty 24/7. Just annoying how you guys think ur so good using avesta engine [download and run]

I like the smiley faces. ;) The thing that's obvious is that your helping me out keeping thread active. ;) I appreciate your advertisement as nobody cares what wannabe-trolls like you write. ;)

Stop with the smiley faces, go spoof, its obvious as thais dp is empty 24/7. Just annoying how you guys think ur so good using avesta engine [download and run]

Gimme link to avesta's 7.72 sources with the same things as Mastercores has.

And btw.. it's so lame to loose time for writing bullshits on Mastercores' thread. Thread of ots which you do not like. You have nothing to do in your life?

lol @ hood clearly mad that realots STILL doesn't have as many players as mastercores .. even though realots has legal MC and mastercores has been deleting mass mcers in the last few days

clearly they have put work into this "download and run" server because they got it closer to 7.4 then dennis ever did with valhalla

and lol @ dps being empty everywhere what time are you checking, 5 am when its 60 online? sure its gunna be empty. difference is at the slowest hours mastercores has 60 players while realots has 40 with 20 legal mc, lol

get over it man

also lol @ nevalpoo "realots has way more players now"

mastercores atm : 214
realots atm : 140 with legal mc

lol

lol @ hood clearly mad that realots STILL doesn't have as many players as mastercores .. even though realots has legal MC and mastercores has been deleting mass mcers in the last few days

clearly they have put work into this "download and run" server because they got it closer to 7.4 then dennis ever did with valhalla

and lol @ dps being empty everywhere what time are you checking, 5 am when its 60 online? sure its gunna be empty. difference is at the slowest hours mastercores has 60 players while realots has 40 with 20 legal mc, lol

get over it man

lol

lol, mastercores got 200 online, check how many of those 200 are lvl 11-20mages..

RealOTs got 160 online btw, but no more then 1-2 are mcing there, its not like the mana regg is 8x like it is here on mastercores where everyone has 10+ rune making chars..

get over it man

lol

As if no1 mcs on mastercores... My friend is mcing 12 characters at same time now as we speak. All sd makers

Status
Not open for further replies.