• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Znote how do u guys have time to do events but not recover my 20k that was lost in a bugged bank transfer?

LOL

Wands, pz boats, port hope, custom item = real oldscool
No wands, 7.4 boats / rope holes / uh trap / parcel trap = shitty faked oldschool?

Jesus retards like you never fail to amaze me. Someones butthurt realots isn't doing so well

7.6-7.72 are much realistic than 7.4.

Show me one fantasy book, movie where sorcerer or druid doesn't had a wand or smthg like this?
Why I couldn't goes up on rope place? I'm sure if I want going up, I must throw rope up, no on this same floor it was seriously pathetic.
Show me adult man, who can't go through the parcel post... it was really suck.
And show me a captain which allows for acts of violence on his boat.

Maybe 7.4 is hard but 7.7 is more realistic and I prefer this client.
Mastercores - 230 ppl online. 170 rune makers, 225 botters, 230 aim boters. And you think this server is better than RealOTS?
I don't think so. Update 7.6, when CIPSoft added Port Hope, wands and PZ on the boat are one of the best updates ever.

Cu, and GL on mastercores. 7.4-7.72 (the best clients of Tibia)

I played mastercores, was nice and had many wars, did few movies, we were one from two dominating teams and its enough for me. Im done with this server. Got banned for 30 days but i dont care. Now i play Realots but this time i wont dominate the server, it's harder than on mastercores (many pgers) but i will for sure have fun in pking. About the differents of theese servers, i like 7.4 system and i like 7.7 system. Why do u disscuss about it. Mastercores is mastercores and realots is realots. Similar system pvp with some changes, but still oldschool since u have to aim manually and thats the most important point. On mastercores u exping with runes, on realots u are exping with wand and mfs. On mastercores mc is illegal but for sure there are more mc users than on Realots since u dont rly have to make rune makers on realots. About mastercores i dont think this server will stay long because of cocky Realsoft but time will show which server will stay longer : - )

To be honest, I do not like mastercores for some reasons. One of these reasons is because it's not those long time servers. I do like 7.4 more than 7.72 but well, on 7.4 its more to the rpg/less pk side. Botting is a harder on 7.72 server cuz the rope spot shit. I hate no parcel traps/uh/boat aswell but realots seems better. I wanna play a server which will last 2-3 years so thats another reason I will play realOTS. No offence to mastercores though, your server is nice.

To be honest, I do not like mastercores for some reasons. One of these reasons is because it's not those long time servers. I do like 7.4 more than 7.72 but well, on 7.4 its more to the rpg/less pk side. Botting is a harder on 7.72 server cuz the rope spot shit. I hate no parcel traps/uh/boat aswell but realots seems better. I wanna play a server which will last 2-3 years so thats another reason I will play realOTS. No offence to mastercores though, your server is nice.

u kidding, right?

Trade level 50 Knight with F-Axe and MMS, Dragon Lance (worth 80k when i bought it atleast) k-set, crus helm and 20 bp uhs and 50k pure cash in bank.

Trade level 59 Pally with BoH, k-set, rh, 650 PBOLTS! and 10 bp uhs and 80k pure cash in bank.

Trade level 48 Sorc with Blue Robe, g legs, rh around 20 bp sds random war bp supplies in maybe 5 bps. and 20k pure cash in bank.

Also trade around 10 UH Makers all level 20+

Trade this for stuffs on RealOTS

If this is not allowed on here please someone tell me :p

Trade level 50 Knight with F-Axe and MMS, Dragon Lance (worth 80k when i bought it atleast) k-set, crus helm and 20 bp uhs and 50k pure cash in bank.

Trade level 59 Pally with BoH, k-set, rh, 650 PBOLTS! and 10 bp uhs and 80k pure cash in bank.

Trade level 48 Sorc with Blue Robe, g legs, rh around 20 bp sds random war bp supplies in maybe 5 bps. and 20k pure cash in bank.

Also trade around 10 UH Makers all level 20+

Trade this for stuffs on RealOTS

If this is not allowed on here please someone tell me :p

I wanna buy it all. Give me names and show me everything.

Lets avoid talking about other OT servers, this thread is dedicated for the epic mastercores. :)

Fuck sake !!!! why dont you dedicate your time to recover my acc its been about 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@znote

can you guys look into my money that was lost on bug bank transfer? isis and i been getting ignored about it for almost a week now while you guys are "too busy" running silly little events and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.